Now that they're here, what are your plans for your Unscented Phero Trials?

Eastwood22

I'm sitting here in front of 10 Unscented Phero Trials, and I know I had big plans when I ordered them, but now I'm drawing a blank. I don't know where to start. I know I can make a bunch of UN sprays, with 1/3 Unscented Phero and 2/3 perfumer's alcohol. Or maybe I'll add a few drops of a simple corresponding essential oil, like a bit of grapefruit to the DHEAS? Its like I have stage fright, I'm really not sure what to do now. It's much easier to boss my man around, I handed him a Charisma trial and said "Go put this in something." Easy Peasy, right?

What are your devilish/creative/brilliant plans?

Edited by Eastwood22

I'm sitting here in front of 10 Unscented Phero Trials, and I know I had big plans when I ordered them, but now I'm drawing a blank. I don't know where to start. I know I can make a bunch of UN sprays, with 1/3 Unscented Phero and 2/3 perfumer's alcohol. Or maybe I'll add a few drops of a simple corresponding essential oil, like a bit of grapefruit to the DHEAS? Its like I have stage fright, I'm really not sure what to do now. It's much easier to boss my man around, I handed him a Charisma trial and said "Go put this in something." Easy Peasy, right?

What are your devilish/creative/brilliant plans?

I ordered a bunch of the UN pheros too, and am going to keep some to use just in dropper bottles to put over a favorite roll on or by themselves. I also bought some 2 and 3ml roller bottles that I'm going to mix perfume with pheros, although probably mot too many, as I like to have the versatility of mixing the phero I want for the situation with the perfume I'm in the mood for at the moment. I think since the UN trials are 1x strength, if you mix them 1/3 UN to 2/3 perfume they will be a third of the strength of the regular pheromone perfumes offered at LPMP. Just thinking that because if you mix the regular UN pheros which are 3x strength in the same ratio, they are the same strength as the pheromone blends offered through LPMP. I can't wait to hear what you make! :)

I'm confused about where to post for UN Sexology vs. scented Sexologies, so I'll just add this here.

Last night I cracked open my first UN trial, I picked Sexology, and added A Lick of Cream on top. That was at 11:27pm. At 11:30pm, my man said, "Let's go to bed."

• 4 weeks later...

I think since the UN trials are 1x strength, if you mix them 1/3 UN to 2/3 perfume they will be a third of the strength of the regular pheromone perfumes offered at LPMP. Just thinking that because if you mix the regular UN pheros which are 3x strength in the same ratio, they are the same strength as the pheromone blends offered through LPMP. I can't wait to hear what you make! :)

Not necessarily true. I haven't purchased the trials this year, but if they are in oil like last year, it would be just like ordering the mixing kit from LP. The bottle of 2/3 perfumer's alcohol to add your Un phero oil to, to turn it into a spray. See here:

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/207863072/diy-bottle-alcohol-ready-for-blending

An Un oil and Un spray are the same strength.

Happy mixing! :D

• 1 month later...

I plan on keeping them as is for now, since I like the idea of wearing whichever 'mone I want with whatever perfume tickles my fancy at the time, and I sometimes layer my regular perfumes to match my mood (or intent, depends). Hopefully I'll be able to grab one of each before they're gone. I just know that I may want to wear Poison with BI or CB one day, then the next, I'll want to try popularity with one of my regular vanilla or candy scents. If I throw my 'mones into passion, but decide I wanted a dif phero that day, but the same perfume, it'll be too late or, because I'm a noob, I'll have ruined my 'mones just to experiment. Maybe when I've been doing it longer, I'll experiment. Idk. 

10 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I plan on keeping them as is for now, since I like the idea of wearing whichever 'mone I want with whatever perfume tickles my fancy at the time, and I sometimes layer my regular perfumes to match my mood (or intent, depends). Hopefully I'll be able to grab one of each before they're gone. I just know that I may want to wear Poison with BI or CB one day, then the next, I'll want to try popularity with one of my regular vanilla or candy scents. If I throw my 'mones into passion, but decide I wanted a dif phero that day, but the same perfume, it'll be too late or, because I'm a noob, I'll have ruined my 'mones just to experiment. Maybe when I've been doing it longer, I'll experiment. Idk. 

I thought I'd do more mixing myself, turns out I've also mainly kept them as is. It also feels a little like heading out with a loaded gun in my boot, except it's a little phero dropper bottle in a denim jacket pocket.

On 4/25/2018 at 12:20 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I thought I'd do more mixing myself, turns out I've also mainly kept them as is. It also feels a little like heading out with a loaded gun in my boot, except it's a little phero dropper bottle in a denim jacket pocket.

Lol, I expect I'll feel the same way. I'll be out this weekend looking for a small flattish case to keep them in for when I'd like a change-up. I've seen others mention keeping them in cigarette cases (can't remember if it was here or another forum), I might look for one of those emergency makeup/nail kit cases, soft fusion, flat, still unlikely to result in damage, small enough to fit into one of my million bags, hehe. 

Edited by SugarKitten
a word.

4 hours ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

I ordered pherotines for the very first time a week or so ago.  How much do people usually put on - one or two drops ... or a whole load more?  

I'm hoping to learn the same, really. I think when I get the dropper, I'll start with a drop, then work up to two, if necessary.

On 26/04/2018 at 9:37 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I do 2-3 drops of most of the pherotines.

Thanks Eastwood.  I am excited about trying mine out when they arrive ...

I may have changed my mind a little bit? I have certain scents at home that I don't mind making sprays to test with (like, scents I'm almost out of, whose bottles (2 oz) I'd either be repurchasing or refilling with something else at a later date). I have some empty spray bottles from a grocery store (I got four, thinking I'd try two candy scents and two of my other perfumes), but I don't want to damage my UN's in the trial process, so I was wondering if I have to buy alcohol (I don't mind, but missed my chance last weekend), or if it'd be safe enough to test with my leftovers? (I even got labels so I don't accidentally wear the wrong one when I mean to wear a specific UN). I do enjoy the little dropper, but I'd like to see what happens when I spray (right now, I only have LFM, I'll be receiving PP soon, and there's another I want to buy, now that I hadn't considered before (it's name escapes me, currently fml). 

Just curious what a good amount of drops to start testing with would be (I currently use 4 (2 on the wrists, 2 down the cleave), straight from the dropper). Also, I tried a cigarette case, it could only hold 3 while closing properly, so I found something else to use (maybe 2 things, both well cushioned). 

I'm thinking maybe 3-6 depending on how much perfume/spray I use, but that's only if it's a good idea, even. If it's not, I'll just wait until I can get something else (someone earlier mentioned 100% everclear). 

It's not that I'm getting bad results, bc I'm not (I learned my lesson about OD'ing after I ghosted once, but typically, I get hits all day with this method/amount). I just want to compare how a spray would affect others. 

Edited by SugarKitten

On 5/8/2018 at 4:07 PM, SugarKitten said:

I'm thinking maybe 3-6 depending on how much perfume/spray I use, but that's only if it's a good idea, even. If it's not, I'll just wait until I can get something else (someone earlier mentioned 100% everclear). 

It's not that I'm getting bad results, bc I'm not (I learned my lesson about OD'ing after I ghosted once, but typically, I get hits all day with this method/amount). I just want to compare how a spray would affect others. 

Hold on Sugar! Whatcha' doin' over there?

A spray is only going to increase the phero distance, but it won't change the effect. I love mixing stuff up, I have some extra glass bottles I've bought online to make 1 oz sprays from 30 ml bottles, and soon I'm probably going to take a few oils that are in my back up stash and make them into sprays. (Oils last longer, alcohol disperses more but wears off faster, too.) But you need to make sure you're using perfumer's alcohol, you can order it online, on etsy or ebay. Don't use everclear, I think that will have it's own scent. I'm not sure what's in what you're calling your "leftovers." I get that alcohol is basically alcohol, I clean yoga mats with cheap vodka and essential oils, but I wouldn't spray cheap vodka between my boobs, I don't want to see who that's going to attract to me.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Hold on Sugar! Whatcha' doin' over there?

A spray is only going to increase the phero distance, but it won't change the effect. I love mixing stuff up, I have some extra glass bottles I've bought online to make 1 oz sprays from 30 ml bottles, and soon I'm probably going to take a few oils that are in my back up stash and make them into sprays. (Oils last longer, alcohol disperses more but wears off faster, too.) But you need to make sure you're using perfumer's alcohol, you can order it online, on etsy or ebay. Don't use everclear, I think that will have it's own scent. I'm not sure what's in what you're calling your "leftovers." I get that alcohol is basically alcohol, I clean yoga mats with cheap vodka and essential oils, but I wouldn't spray cheap vodka between my boobs, I don't want to see who that's going to attract to me.

Hey! Honestly, I'm not even sure, yet, lol. I'll definitely check online for the perfumer's alcohol. I do wonder how to make oil sprays, too. I hadn't thought of that. Good to know about the everclear, I couldn't imagine spraying that stuff between mine, either - yowch! I'll hold off making a spray until I get the perfumer's alcohol, then. How many drops do you think I'd need for my bottles, when I do get around to it? Thanks for your response ^___^

Okay, so you're not going to make "oil sprays,"* you can add 2/3 ratio perfumer's alcohol to 1/3 ratio rollerball perfume oil that is already mixed up to make a spray of your oil rollerball perfume. The rollerballs are 1/3 oz, the sprays that LP offers are 1 oz, so I just follow that ratio. I think you should just keep the phero's in the dropper bottles and keep experimenting with your 4 drops for now, until you really know which phero's work for you and in what quantities. It's much easier to test when quantities are easy to control. Plus, you don't want to put a phero in a light and fast dispersing/fading scent if the phero is going to stick around, scent wise, much longer. But, if you're going to put the pherotine into perfumer's alcohol (without scent,) I'd say just put the whole thing in a 1 oz perfume bottle and fill it the rest of the way with the alcohol. Remember that you can't put a phero with cops into a spray, because you want the cops from the boobs down, basically. (I have broken this rule but I have done all kinds of dumb shit in my life, don't be like me, just follow the rules and then your hair won't smell like vagina.)

*LP does offer the sprays in either 100% alcohol, or a 60/40 mix, but don't worry about that right now. Just worry about figuring out which pheros get you the results you want. If your target is too far away, like not in your personal space, figure out how to get them, or you, physically closer. Also figure out which phero's give you "selfies," some might make you feel like a million bucks, some might make you feel nothing. My best phero experiences come from the ones that make me feel more of whatever I'm aiming for, and that can draw my "targets' to me. I thought I would mix up some of these pherotines into perfumes, but it's nice to have them separate. Are you taking notes? It can be helpful. The only phero's I've made into sprays were originally rollerballs that I had more than one of, or I split it. I also have a few purse sprays that hold 1/3 oz alcohol perfume spray, so they'd get 1/3 of a rollerball of a perfume, but that's mainly for convenience. The mixing and measuring and pouring is really fun, but first figure out what works best for you. It's a science, so the less randomization, the better.

There are a lot of really smart and experienced folks on here, if you look through some of the journals, you can find a shit tonne of useful info. Mara helped me a lot when I had very similar questions, you can see that thread here:

Mixing perfume oils and UN pheros and perfumer's alcohol - ratios?

Also, just for fun, you might like to take a look at this thread:

Hoarders - LPMP Edition

It won't help with your questions but will keep you entertained for a few moments.

Edited by Eastwood22
because Hoarders

Wow! Thanks a bunch, @Eastwood22! Yes, I am taking notes, right now, they're just in a file on my laptop and the reviews I've posted. I'll definitely make sure to not try and make a spray with a phero that has cops, omg, couldn't imagine getting that in my hair, lol. I still have the majority of my Popularity Potion, so I think I'll get the perfumer's alcohol and take your advice with the 1oz spray bottle with that one.

I'll definitely check out those threads.

Thank you so much!  

• 3 months later...

I'm late to the sale so I picked up Sexology and Leather today. I suppose I'll just use drops on my pulse points? I don't have too much experience with either so it's a good way to test them. I'm a little scared of Leather so I'll go easy on that.