Pherobombing, pheros, accidents

I know I've done things like put on Blatant Invitation when I meant to put on Focus Potion, clearly I needed the later phero more! What are some of your phero "accidents?" Like reaching for wrong one, or ending up with different people than you intended?

Yesterday, I had gone through my samples and meant to put on Liebchen w/ Treasured Hearts for car ride home with the kids, but put on Frusky Business with Audacious. We may or may not have had more fun, obviously I have no way of measuring yesterday's fun vs. the heart to heart talks in one of my currently running parallel universes.

Anyone have any funny stories?

Edited by Eastwood22

I recently wore Compromising Positions thinking I would be with TG at an after work social event that was geared towards things getting more friendly...lol..I was involved in the planning. But last minute TG could not come. Aaaaaannnndddd let's just say that the one guy who I would NOT have wanted to get the effects...who probably would have kept more distance if TG had been there....was ALL UP IN MY SPACE. It made for an awkward evening. lol. I haven't had any real accidents of putting on the wrong one in a mix up or anything. Because I use them sparingly, I tend to plan out my use well in advance and have them separated out early on.

I recently wore Compromising Positions thinking I would be with TG at an after work social event that was geared towards things getting more friendly...lol..I was involved in the planning. But last minute TG could not come. Aaaaaannnndddd let's just say that the one guy who I would NOT have wanted to get the effects...who probably would have kept more distance if TG had been there....was ALL UP IN MY SPACE. It made for an awkward evening. lol. I haven't had any real accidents of putting on the wrong one in a mix up or anything. Because I use them sparingly, I tend to plan out my use well in advance and have them separated out early on.

Ugh! Not cool! Any other plans to get TG in more isolated situation?

Well, I am always thinking of something....lol. Our circumstances are slightly complicated for various reasons that I choose not to go into on the boards. I keep saying I am going to tell more in my journal, but I never get around to it because it is a long story if I really delve into it. Ultimately, we were really close friends, became more, then stepped back because of other things in our lives. Timing was WAY off. He is SUPER good at keeping his feelings under wraps but when I use the pheros, he lets them show more often. We are technically in a "waiting period", I guess...and then once a few things have been resolved, we may try again. It all depends on where we are at that time. I am hoping those things will be resolved sooner than later, and in the meantime, I really just use the pheros to try to make him show his cards now and again. lol. He seems to be really receptive to Perfect Match with Phero Girl. I mean, he sticks to me like GLUE (has to be in my presence) when I wear that. Then with LFN and a smidge of Gotcha, he gets touchy feely kind of in a "I can't help it" way. I want him to be stuck to me like glue AND be touchy feely. lol. I have only had CP on around him ONCE and it was for a short period of time, and I think it hit him harder than even I anticipated. He always stays fully engaged when we DO have conversation, and he was engaged that time, but it was like suddenly, he HAD to sit down. lol!!!! Not something normal that he does if I am not sitting. But anyway...this isn't the goal of this thread...but you asked. ha! That event, however, would have been the perfect opportunity, but alas, it just wasn't meant to be that night.

Well not accidents but:

1. I discovered that higher doses of A-nols turn women especially very chatty around me - but the all over the place chatty. I prefer B-nols where they at least tell you what is important to them.

2. One time I purposely tried to OD or hit close to OD levels with a 'None heavy mix at a very family friendly event. Women were backing away from me and husbands were getting very irritated with me despite me acting as friendly and non-threatening as possible. One husband started squaring up his shoulders and sticking his chest out despite having a very friendly discussion about something innocuous. It was an eye opener. I had heard about the effect but never seen it.

I have heard about women having experiences similar to Tinkerbelle's. One young female (in college) who used to be here talked about trying to phero-bomb a guy she liked in class. So she sprayed whichever mix on before heading to school. But she lived in the city and rode the bus. You can tell where that one went. I guess the rule is the odder the person on the bus the lower their social filters are to begin with lol. Add in pheros and it can get almost scary.

A guy on another phero board said he too decided to purposely OD on 'None when going out night clubbing. Said he found out the hard way why you don't do that. Some big guy took such a disliking to him (without any real conversation between the two) that he got punched in the face so hard he had a loose tooth.

Edited by quietguy

• 6 months later...

Yikes, @quietguy I know this thread is old and I've already mentioned this, I think in the BCP/LA thread, but this was when I didn't really know what LAM and AJA did, that night, my waiter was all over me when I wore this one, once. 

I've ghosted wearing Lace (to the point where a couple weeks later, people who know me and my schedule were still acting as though they'd never seen me before. definitely OOC for them to react that way). 

I can't remember what it was that I wore when a couple sketchy guys went out of their way to get near me on the train after having passed through my cloud (if I could remember, I wouldn't wear that one in such a setting, again :/). I'll find it, somewhere and edit. 

ETA: It was in my welcome thread. I wore LFM/POP that day, but more drops than I meant to (I have pherotine droppers of these), because I was clumsy that day. I don't think I've worn them together, since. 

I've also learned not to wear popularity when I want a quiet day at work, because everyone and their mom will need me that day (it's really a no-brainer, but I didn't realize just how popular I'd end up (for the day, at least), wearing that). Otherwise, I'm pretty much in solitary at work. 

Edited by SugarKitten

Things can get interesting when you wear pheromones and effects can definitely vary depending on what you wear. I can tell at work with the people around me depending on what mix I wear. If I wear something like "Swimming with Sharks" then everything tends to stay more business-like although sometimes I will have a coworker try to verbally assert themselves. If I wear something more friendly then that is the vibe in the office. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 8:06 AM, Beaux said:

I smelled @Crash’s entire LPMP collection and ended up so high I was afraid to drive home afterwards. Phero OD party!

On 9/26/2018 at 9:28 AM, Crash said:

@Beaux, I swear, it was like we both dunked our heads in a vat of TMI. I had a blast! :lol2:

Aww, how cool! Been meaning to do this with @melisse. Now that the rubble from the sale has settled, I'm going to make this happen.

• 10 months later...

So the past several weeks, I have been super emotional. Just weepy and all kinds of vulnerable. Crying at the drop of a hat. It's better when I'm away from home, but it's like as soon as I get home the waterworks turn on. For context, my apartment is kind of small and I don't have a ton of seating. My desk chair is more comfortable than my love seat plus has easy access to my computer and tv, so I tend to sit there a lot. My desk has a ton of clutter on it, including a bottle of empathy potion I picked up a while back in a trade. I have it sitting out because I've been meaning to try it, but just haven't found the right day yet. So as I was shuffling things around on my desk last night I accidentally knocked the bottle of empathy potion over for the umpteenth time this week. As I was picking it up, I noticed the cap was leaking a bit. I'VE BEEN UNINTENTIONALLY PHEROBOMBING MYSELF WITH EMPATHY POTION FOR WEEKS NOW! No wonder I've been an emotional mess! 😂

Anyway, I put it in a plastic bag and set in in my perfume quarantine area and within  a few hours was feeling much better. Today I'm right as rain. If I didn't already know pheros worked, that accidental little experiment would have proved it to me. I can't believe that happened. I feel so very, very, incredibly, very dumb. 🙈

Omg That would definitely do it to me as well!!! It’s one of the few I just can’t wear. I’m overly empathetic as it is so I just don’t need any help in that area. I will never forget being in the beta tester group for that phero. Embarrassed the hell out of myself at my daughter’s school. I was a mess! At least you figured it out! So don’t beat yourself up. 

LOL, I am sorry to laugh, but Empathy Potion just has very few uses, doesn't it? It's so extreme. It was an interesting experiment, VERY interesting. But other than therapeutic situations where you want everyone to be honest, raw and real - what else can it be used for? Legal battles maybe? Does anyone have positive reports for varied situations? I can always make more, but it was discontinued for this reason. I am sorry it cost you weeks of tears. I hope you maybe feel cleansed at the end of it all? HUGS!

@greenappletart

I think it could be very useful in my household if I secretly dosed BF. He surely needs it. But I have not done that shit in years and don’t really have enough interest in the experiment to figure out how to. I have done secret experiments on him years ago by dosing his pillowcases, but in this case I don’t need him to only be emphatic while napping or sleeping. He’s nicest then already. And truly to get this effect out of him, all I have to do is get him drunk. 

7 hours ago, Potion Master said:

But other than therapeutic situations where you want everyone to be honest, raw and real - what else can it be used for? Legal battles maybe? Does anyone have positive reports for varied situations? I can always make more, but it was discontinued for this reason.

I use this sometimes during therapy, it has brought forth many break through's and I have made lots of progress. I think also the Dr says some really hard stuff to me  that maybe he might do in small doses  but is just letting it out.  I have used this when meeting people I haven't seen in years- which made everything run very smooth. I did not know about LPMP when I was doing some legal stuff but I did use commercially available  'mones- which I believe helped me.  I have used this in business meetings where people can get "picky" - but seem to be very receptive to my reports and suggestions and ideas.

Funny I had a leaky Empathy  bottle too .... the stuff was everywhere but I didn''t realize it kept leaking - ( john sent a new rollerball)

I don't find myself being an emotional mess when I wear it

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

in this case I don’t need him to only be emphatic while napping or sleeping. He’s nicest then already. 

:Emoticons04263:

31 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

I use this sometimes during therapy, it has brought forth many break through's and I have made lots of progress. I think also the Dr says some really hard stuff to me  that maybe he might do in small doses  but is just letting it out.

My therapist says some crazy shit to me sometimes, and sometimes we make lots of jokes. I know I've unintentionally bombed her with social pheros. But I've also used Open Windows on myself on purpose. 

The only covert bombing I've done was with TMI and my ex when I knew he'd be picking up my kids at my house from my man and his best friend. I knew it would be a tense and awkward morning, especially without me there to smooth things along. That was supposed to happen around 9am. In an attempt to make him less like himself, I rolled TMI all over the top of the leather chair that he always sits in while kids get ready to leave. When I got home after 11am, he was still here, talking with the guys! He then played cards with all of us for at least an hour while the kids waited impatiently to go. 

2 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I use this sometimes during therapy, it has brought forth many break through's and I have made lots of progress. I think also the Dr says some really hard stuff to me  that maybe he might do in small doses  but is just letting it out.  I have used this when meeting people I haven't seen in years- which made everything run very smooth. I did not know about LPMP when I was doing some legal stuff but I did use commercially available  'mones- which I believe helped me.  I have used this in business meetings where people can get "picky" - but seem to be very receptive to my reports and suggestions and ideas.

Funny I had a leaky Empathy  bottle too .... the stuff was everywhere but I didn''t realize it kept leaking - ( john sent a new rollerball)

I don't find myself being an emotional mess when I wear it

That’s good to hear. And I’m betting it’s so effective for you because you don’t get selfies.

Mara I think I remember someone using this during a contentious divorce and custody battle but not if it was the one that ended up helping her the most. I think it may have been Leather, Dom or LFM that helped her the most. 

11 hours ago, Potion Master said:

LOL, I am sorry to laugh, but Empathy Potion just has very few uses, doesn't it? It's so extreme. It was an interesting experiment, VERY interesting. But other than therapeutic situations where you want everyone to be honest, raw and real - what else can it be used for? Legal battles maybe? Does anyone have positive reports for varied situations? I can always make more, but it was discontinued for this reason. I am sorry it cost you weeks of tears. I hope you maybe feel cleansed at the end of it all? HUGS!

@greenappletart

I think this was what I wore around my mom, that was SO effective at making both of us calm and making us really listen to each other and be kind to each other - which we are both pretty bad at normally - that it was quite uncomfortable and I never dared try it again. Lol

1 hour ago, tyvey said:

I think this was what I wore around my mom, that was SO effective at making both of us calm and making us really listen to each other and be kind to each other - which we are both pretty bad at normally - that it was quite uncomfortable and I never dared try it again. Lol

LMAOO I totally get that. 

• 2 months later...

Hmmm. So I just grabbed and slathered LP Carnival with Audacious, completely forgetting the fact that it has a phero in it. And then I put on SWS, since I'm going to work. Oops. I could be testing Audacious, or I could be testing if my Charlie Cat likes these berries, but no. Now I'll be testing if I can ghost in a whole new way, while still smelling scrumptious. 

Edited by Eastwood22