I hope this hasn't been covered, I wasn't able to find it through searching.

Phero fragrances, understanding that the phero is 1/3 the strength of the UN, how many hours would be recommended before refreshing your fragrance? Some fragrances get eaten up on my skin but I also don't want to ghost or OD.

Suggestions?

I honestly don't know if there's a hard-and-fast rule about it, but I imagine Mara does, given her accumulated knowledge and experience. For me, it really depends on the type of blend. With the social blends I wouldn't necessarily be afraid of refreshing after, say, 4-5 hours. But some of the heavy hitters I don't know that I would, I might just layer a complimentary scent on top of it instead - especially if it's a sticky type of phero blend.

The other thing to remember is that you often smell stronger to other people than you do to yourself. So you may think that your skin ate whatever scent you're wearing, but other people can probably smell you just fine.

Everything Luna said with emphasis on that last paragraph. Seriously.

I very rarely refresh fragrances with pheros anymore. I think I used to over do it.

I'm now aware of my own scent blindness. Meaning I will be wearing a fragrance (with or w/o pheros) and think its gone. But eveyone one else can still smell it. Ask a trusted friend once you think your scent has faded away. You might be suprised.

And remember cops can last 24 hours+ on your skin. Long after you have stopped noticing them.

Everything that Luna said? I was gonna say that! Listen to Luna. :lol:

Yeah, I would say 3-4 hours on the socials, and 6-8 on the sexuals, personally.

Listen to Luna, check.

Thanks ladies, I think I see a habit of purchasing virgin versions forming. I don't always want to wear pheros anyway but love a lot of those fragrances. When I started my collection I liked to keep my fragrance and pheros separate but I'm noticing a lot more phero fragrances I my stash. I try not to over apply fragrance in general, I know how overwhelming it can be to share a room with someone who's fragrance doesn't agree with you.

I know I can get away with one blend in the morning and some BB before bed.

I think I OD once, sensual harmony with LFM, I tried to reapply in the afternoon because my skin seemed to eat it and the vial spilled all over me. I felt horrid all day and couldn't wait to shower.

Listen to Luna, check.

Thanks ladies, I think I see a habit of purchasing virgin versions forming. I don't always want to wear pheros anyway but love a lot of those fragrances. When I started my collection I liked to keep my fragrance and pheros separate but I'm noticing a lot more phero fragrances I my stash. I try not to over apply fragrance in general, I know how overwhelming it can be to share a room with someone who's fragrance doesn't agree with you.

I know I can get away with one blend in the morning and some BB before bed.

I think I OD once, sensual harmony with LFM, I tried to reapply in the afternoon because my skin seemed to eat it and the vial spilled all over me. I felt horrid all day and couldn't wait to shower.

That does sound a bit like OD'ing.

I do love the power of Maras enhanced scents. Still the most straight forward way to use a phero IMO.

Have you ever tried the original SH? It's absolutely gorgeous. Not as musky (or powdery) as the enhanced version. They are both great but I've stuck to the original. Fragrances of that type are why I :heart: LP.

Edited by StacyK