Jump to content

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Blanche said:

Hello, does anybody know how to set up the notifications? I am getting emails for every new post for all threads I am following. It is pretty annoying, I tried to turn it off, but it doesn't work. Any idea? thanks :)

Not sure, but when I was posting in/replying to a thread, the forum was automatically assuming that I wanted notifications. Before you hit "submit reply," make sure the slider toggle right above is over to the left and isn't green. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to return to having the former little red flag notifications pop up on my screen for the threads I follow (as opposed to the email notifications, which I turned off); I can't figure out how to set that up. The settings seem to only allow for you to choose to turn on the emails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Witty Kitty said:

I would like to return to having the former little red flag notifications pop up on my screen for the threads I follow (as opposed to the email notifications, which I turned off); I can't figure out how to set that up. The settings seem to only allow for you to choose to turn on the emails.

 

I only get notifications on the site if someone quotes me.  I have it set the way I had it before, but I still don't get the site notifications like I used to.  I was hoping it would resolve itself in time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Tinkerbelle said:

I only get notifications on the site if someone quotes me.  I have it set the way I had it before, but I still don't get the site notifications like I used to.  I was hoping it would resolve itself in time.  

Ah, yes, I just got that notification because *you* quoted *me* :) But yes I also miss getting them when people post in threads I follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I would like to request that we can edit our posts again, for an unlimited amount of time. For example, there's a "what's on your wishlist" thread. I like to add to it and occasionally cross things off as I acquire them.

Edited by Eastwood22
Because predictive text is unpredictable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Valid point! Let me see what I can do. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 8:23 PM, Potion Master said:

Valid point! Let me see what I can do. :)

Thanks Mara! I noticed today that I could edit again, I was able to add to a Liebchen post instead of making another one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so befuddled.  I don't know where my "content" stuff is like it used to be...I'm'ma just sit back n watch for a whilz...<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I like the new color scheme, much more elegant  :nice09715: than the transition one.  

 

But wait!  It changes after I log in... old (new) colors, then new new colors. It didn’t always do this, right?  Tell me I’m not crazy. How unobservant can I be?  

 

If it it always did this, post upgrade, it’s just one more sign I’d never have made it as a spy.... or a private eye...

Edited by Eve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've captured a rare bird, her name is Sharon and she's a miracle worker. I have nicknamed her Scotty. She is slowly fixing all our web problems, including the never launched because it sucked website, which I thought was impossible. Today she added a skin to this forum, still has some tweaks to do and the changes are still propagating, so you might see some shifting for a couple of days. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Potion Master said:

We've captured a rare bird, her name is Sharon and she's a miracle worker. I have nicknamed her Scotty. She is slowly fixing all our web problems, including the never launched because it sucked website, which I thought was impossible. Today she added a skin to this forum, still has some tweaks to do and the changes are still propagating, so you might see some shifting for a couple of days. :)

Congratulations!  And maybe even the website back!  Woohoo. I’m very happy to hear this. Tell her I approve of the new skin (can she get me new skin too?? Haha) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. The forum suddenly changed colors. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum looks really cool! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2018 at 5:17 PM, SugarKitten said:

I agree with Eggers, the forum looks really good! 

and now it looks even better!  Love the aged parchment background.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's beautiful with the rich, earthy colors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The forum looks amazing, I agree with everyone that the colour scheme and design is striking. Good job background faery elves!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Forum looks like LP now. I’m used to the new update enough now. Feels like home again. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Except for the back buttons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed my photos that are hosted on Photobucket are visible again. Is it a tweek Sharon did or something on the Photobucket side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, quietguy said:

I noticed my photos that are hosted on Photobucket are visible again. Is it a tweek Sharon did or something on the Photobucket side?

Photobucket backed off wanting people to pay recently. Lost too many users to other photo hosting sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 The lack of a back button (as before in the upper left side) to go to the "general chat page is tough. When I want to get out of a thread, lets say this one, I have to go to my browser and enter the http for the general forum page. :(

This is on the mobile setting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×