Jump to content
Potion Master

Private Editions for APRIL 2018

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I get that, it's dark and heavy and substantial like leather, also thick and creamy like cocoa butter. 

 

Yeah, and it adds like a little bite under the softness of the marshmallow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me or did at least one of Miss Mara's posts disappear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh. It did. I think it was right before the site went down again, they migrated it today without bothering to mention it to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Potion Master said:

 

Hildy, when you are ready, send John an email with your list of everything you'd like to buy and he will put it all on one PayPal invoice for you and email it to you.

 

Email us at CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

 

Thanks! :)

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

Please add me to Bee Happy

You got it, Honey, thank you! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So, I keep getting drawn back to Ruthvah. It sounds intriguing and I am wondering if I would like it enough to spring for a full bottle, unsniffed. Mara or anyone else who has smelled one of the previous Cat's Eye perfumes, what would you liken it to? Is it sweet, earthy, smutty, sophisticated? I  like most musks, and some honeys - tree sap, I don't know.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by Kayla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like there are only one or two bottles of Latte Peche left. I just tore into mine, it's heavenly. If you're on the fence, you'd better move fast! It's GOOD! Even 5 min after the mailperson handed it over. I'd expect men to follow me down the street if I mixed it with an OCCO, currently leaning more white than Ambrosia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kayla said:

So, I keep getting drawn back to Ruthvah. It sounds intriguing and I am wondering if I would like it enough to spring for a full bottle, unsniffed. Mara or anyone else who has smelled one of the previous Cat's Eye perfumes, what would you liken it to? Is it sweet, earthy, smutty, sophisticated? I  like most musks, and some honeys - tree sap, I don't know.  Thanks in advance for your help!

 

It's heavy and animalic, musky sexy, night time blend. No sweetness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If there is a Ruthvah  left, I'd love to have it!  I am sending an invoice request, but if someone else asked first, I totally understand. 

Edited by Eve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, are there PE rules, like one bottle per non-creating customer? Because I feel like I should give you guys 24 hours to get it together and claim some Latte Peche, I really love many of you, and I want you to be happy. On the other hand, all is fair in love, perfume, and parking. What if I never find another perfume that I love like this? I'm sure I'll regret much on my deathbed, but the Peach That Got Away shouldn't be one of them. So, if you want it you should get it today. Today, I want to share. Today I really want you to have some, too, but who knows what tomorrow may bring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eve said:

If there is a Ruthvah  left, I'd love to have it!  I am sending an invoice request, but if someone else asked first, I totally understand. 

You got it, Eve, thank you! :)

 

12 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

So, are there PE rules, like one bottle per non-creating customer? Because I feel like I should give you guys 24 hours to get it together and claim some Latte Peche, I really love many of you, and I want you to be happy. On the other hand, all is fair in love, perfume, and parking. What if I never find another perfume that I love like this? I'm sure I'll regret much on my deathbed, but the Peach That Got Away shouldn't be one of them. So, if you want it you should get it today. Today, I want to share. Today I really want you to have some, too, but who knows what tomorrow may bring.

I put you down for two. You can give one up if someone is crying and you care. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

 

I put you down for two. You can give one up if someone is crying and you care. lol.

Omg, I'll take them. BUT I'm seriously not wanting to it be a greedy perfume whore-der, so I really am willing to take even none of them. At least until Tuesday, April 17th, 2pm PST. 

 

Thank you Mara! And Erin, whoever you are, you smart smart lady!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I can't speak for anyone else, Eastwood22, but your peach latte is safe from me. I love peach but it's unrequited and turns to plastic on my skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kayla said:

So, I keep getting drawn back to Ruthvah. It sounds intriguing and I am wondering if I would like it enough to spring for a full bottle, unsniffed. Mara or anyone else who has smelled one of the previous Cat's Eye perfumes, what would you liken it to? Is it sweet, earthy, smutty, sophisticated? I  like most musks, and some honeys - tree sap, I don't know.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Kayla, I like it, but I would not be crushed beyond all words if you want it.  I emailed John with invoice request to let him know you should have first dibs if you're still interested.  He said he'd wait a bit to see if you were going to get it.   (I do smell the sap note, but it is not particularly  prominent imo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

 

It's heavy and animalic, musky sexy, night time blend. No sweetness.

Thank you, Mara. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Eve said:

Kayla, I like it, but I would not be crushed beyond all words if you want it.  I emailed John with invoice request to let him know you should have first dibs if you're still interested.  He said he'd wait a bit to see if you were going to get it.   (I do smell the sap note, but it is not particularly  prominent imo)

Hi, Eve. Thank you for being so considerate! You can go ahead and claim it. I'm not even sure if I would like it or not. It just sounds intriguing to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kayla said:

Hi, Eve. Thank you for being so considerate! You can go ahead and claim it. I'm not even sure if I would like it or not. It just sounds intriguing to me.

It interested me because so many of the resinous dark musky scents tend to have patchouli in the mix, and patchouli oftentimes - most of the time - is not my friend! I can do resin, I can do musk, I can  even do woodsmoke and sap, but patch, not so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I NEED Tyvey’s Hollywood Candy!!! What is this magic??? I don’t really like any of these ingredients usually but I want 4.3 metric assloads of this please. Omg omg omg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

I NEED Tyvey’s Hollywood Candy!!! What is this magic??? I don’t really like any of these ingredients usually but I want 4.3 metric assloads of this please. Omg omg omg 

 

Lol! Ok, tis yours! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WildVixen said:

I'd like to cancel my itty set. 

 

Done, thanks for letting me know!

 

So now there is one left if anybody wants. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooh, I like Heavenly Lei more than I was expecting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mara, can I get that last itty set if still available? I will send for an invoice later today.

Thank you. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2018 at 7:56 PM, seajammarket said:

I would love to reserve an "Erin's Latte Peche" please

Seajammarket, have you tried this yet? I really love mine, think I'm going to turn one into a spray next time I break out the science kit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there gonna be PEs for June?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, luna65 said:

Yes.

Ooohh!  Goody!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×