Mystic Dewdrop w/ La Femme Mystere

Ohana w/ Heart & Soul

Paradisi w/ Open Windows

Petite Baie

Soliel d'Or w/ Aja

Spring Blossom w/ Hedione

Zakura w/ Perfect Match

Laloo - w/ Popularity Potion

I don't know how to get rid of the formatting, sorry. For those of us who are having posting issues with the NR thread, I thought I would post one here so we could talk about them in the meantime because WHO CAN WAIT!?!?!?!

Which ones are you most curious/excited about? For me it's:

Amethyst Haze
Fluffy
Mystic Dewdrop
Spring Blossom

Edited by Lainey

And the PEs:

Bernice's Pigeon Potion
Cheryl's Bee Happy
Erin's Latte Peche
Jenna's Domina Venus
Lani's Heavenly Lei
Marissa's Orchide Vanille
Ruthvah
Stephanie's Heavenly Body
Tyvey's Hollywood Candy

Out of these, I am SUPER curious about Pigeon Potion, just because I can't imagine what the notes might be. Heavenly Lei, Orchide Vanille, and Heavenly Body also intrigue me. I'm also curious about Ruthvah because my great-aunt's name was Ruth, and she was pretty awesome, so.

Edited by Lainey

It looks like there is NO WAY for me to fix this issue where people cannot reply to my posts or any mod's thread for that matter, until the board people come and fix it. So I am going to suggest that one of you, ANYONE starts a thread in the NR section and you guys can reply about the PEs and NRs there until this is fixed. SO SORRY! Let's see if this works. Thanks!

I'm here! Beautiful labels! They make my ovaries ache! :lol:  And SO excited to see H&S in a blend! I thought it was being discontinued! 

The PEs all look gorgeous and intriguing, too! 

Lumine d'Terre looks pretty interesting, too (Earth Light? Colour me intrigued). And I'm wondering if Petite Baie is some sort of New variant.

Edited by Lainey

The labels are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see the notes. I'm especially interested to hear about Mystic Dewdrop, Amethyst Haze, and Zakura.

ETA - I need Laloo just for the label! ♥♥♥

Edited by Kayla

10 minutes ago, Kayla said:

The labels are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see the notes. I'm especially interested to hear about Mystic Dewdrop, Amethyst Haze, and Zakura.

ETA - I need Laloo just for the label! ♥♥♥

I need it for the name! I just want to walk around saying "Laloo" for no apparent reason, lol.

1 minute ago, tink333 said:

I'm excited to see the notes to all of these, but especially the PE Pigeon Potion. What could that possibly be?! 

I am sooo curious about that one!

I don't know what's in Fluffy, but I want it. I want to eat those babies. Amythyst Haze is a no-brainer. The Paradisi label kills me, I think maybe that baby is the love child of Stormy Weather and The Big Easy. Petite Baie is most likely the result of the late night encounters of Super Happy Funtime and Wild Side. I won't hazard to guess on any of the others or their parentage. I am curious about Mystic Dewdrop because it has LFM, which is my jam (still quoting Cheesy, "silliage is my jam"), but it looks green and aquatic, which is not my jam. I often experience, thanks to Mara, that I honestly don't always know what I like, so we shall see.

As far as the PE's go, Marissa's Orchide Vanille looks like my kind of party.

Of course all those babes are scrumptious, but don't run out and get knocked up just to celebrate the April NR's! One thing you need to know about babies, they turn into teenagers. It's a very predictable pattern, but somehow it's still surprising. And most of those perfect label babies are asleep. My babies are 8 and 12, and yes they're still moderately adorable, but they are most certainly NOT ASLEEP at almost 10pm. I need to go correct this situation now.

Looking forward to the notes in:

Lumine d'terre

Paradisi

Ohana- very curious about the notes in this one. I know what the name means and want to know what Mara came up with to convey the concept scent wise.

PEs:

Jenna's Domina Venus

Bernice's Pigeon Potion

Marissa's Orchide Vanille

Want Laloo just for the adorable label

(Won't let me edit previous post)

Yes!  And (using stern face) Why are you still awake? Or, are you up before the roosters?  It’s a little before 8 here.  That’s a little before 5 for you, young lady! 

17 minutes ago, Eve said:

Yes!  And (using stern face) Why are you still awake? Or, are you up before the roosters?  It’s a little before 8 here.  That’s a little before 5 for you, young lady! 

You and I are in the same time zone,  Eve. I was thinking the same thing, lol!

You are correct! :D

Since our old emoticons didn't carry over I can't give you a gold star, so just pretend that I did.

I don't know how to choose between any of them !!!  Panic stations here !!!!  The babies !  The puppy !  The kind-of weird and wonderful PE's !  

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

You are correct! :D

Since our old emoticons didn't carry over I can't give you a gold star, so just pretend that I did.

Yay! Gold star for me! :D

24 minutes ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

I don't know how to choose between any of them !!!  Panic stations here !!!!  The babies !  The puppy !  The kind-of weird and wonderful PE's !  

Right!? We need notes! 

The NR threads are now open to us, btw!

4 hours ago, Hildegerd said:

I am going going to be broke this time. 

I am going to run out of places to hide the boxes for my packages so my husband doesn't see them, lol. Then again, it will be nice soon (supposedly, anyway), so I guess I can take them to the recycle bin myself.

Or maybe the neighbour's recycle bin...

Edited by Lainey
Because I wanted to add a bit.

4 minutes ago, Lainey said:

I am going to run out of places to hide the boxes for my packages so my husband doesn't see them, lol. Then again, it will be nice soon (supposedly, anyway), so I guess I can take them to the recycle bin myself.

I don't have a husbond, but I can hide it for my dog.