New Releases for APRIL 2018

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

LOL, Indie! :lol:

I just posted the NRs in the cart. Send an email if you want a PayPal invoice rather than going through the cart.

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

Only abbreviated descriptions are allowed on Etsy, so if you want to see the magical meanings of ingredients, go to the site in the New Releases section.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND ANY ERRORS, PLEASE, THANK YOU! Have fun!

Eeeekkkk!!!  An email is coming SOON!  WOO!!

6 hours ago, SirenSong said:

Just read over the notes!  Bravo!!!!  There is no end to Mara's imagination.  Nothing was as expected.  So excited to try these new releases!

Aww, that's so sweet. :) Thank you!

This month was seriously a group effort, my entire crew helped with perfume and name suggestions, Jennifer and I did the labels together, and Luna as always did a masterful job as scribe.

8 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Is it bad that I sent an invoice request maybe 10 minutes after they were up? :lol:

I sent one (requesting a sampler) before they were up, lol.

10 minutes ago, Lainey said:

I sent one (requesting a sampler) before they were up, lol.

I probably would have done the same except I was waiting to see what the notes were for Zakura so I could decide whether or not to get a FB.  I crave all things Perfect Match!!

9 hours ago, halo0073 said:

They all look amazing! Especially excited for Fluffy and Paradisi!

HELL YEA!!! 

1 hour ago, Lainey said:

Is Orchide Vanille similar to Delectable?

One is an "orchid frosting" and the other is meant to be vanilla extract-like with an overlay of orchid so they don't sound that similar to me.

12 hours ago, luna65 said:

One is an "orchid frosting" and the other is meant to be vanilla extract-like with an overlay of orchid so they don't sound that similar to me.

I wondered because they're both vanilla and orchid.

10 hours ago, Potion Master said:

VERY different.

Well colour me even more intrigued. I can't wait for my samplers!

I can see why people think that kind of thing when notes are similar, but - as example - I have at least ten kinds of vanilla musk which Mara has created over the years and although there's a quality to such a type, they're all different - and different enough that I love them all.

I read Orchide Vanilla as boozy vanilla, I'm expecting it to be more lusty/grown-up, whereas I'm hoping Delectable will have more of a Fairy Cake vibe. 

I was looking at the notes for the new releases, and I came to Spring Blossom and had to look up jonquils because I didn't know what they were--daffodils! OMG I LOVE DAFFODILS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!