SugarKitten

Hi, everyone!

42 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

So far, florale is my favorite, but I'll be giving midnight lavender a couple more tries to see it it can beat florale lol. I'm not super sure about sandalwood just yet, so I'll let you know maybe next weekend how I'm feeling about it. 

💩, I must've gotten lucky, then. I might get the leather pherotine next week if it's still there, along with the TV of dominance (I was gonna get it today, but last minute, changed my mind and got a TV of pie in the sky, lol). Sucks that your skin ate deliciae, though. 

I'd say choose two, if you can. Which two, i can't say, they all sound so nice. Maybe draw from a hat and see which two come up. Oh, I have this app called random on my phone, you could type in all three, and have the app choose two at random for you? Could be a fun way to decide which mones I'll be buying in the future hehe! 

I heard sandalwood is a hit! Lol if it doesn’t work for you I’m sure there’s someone Willing to take it. 😉 And ooooh that sounds nice! I’ll definitely check that app out, it’ll help my indecisive ass out 🤣

np ^___^ True, I'm just crossing my fingers, but also, I've heard that some scents get better with age, so we'll see, lol. If I don't still like it in a month, maybe I'll set up a trading post, lol. 

I've been slacking, a bit in my reviews, it feels like.  I've been meaning to try others sooner, but haven't gotten around to it, yet. 

I know it's not a race, and honestly, when I find scents I like, they're the ones I wear most often (I just wanna smell like cookies all week, okay?), because I really like them. 

But I really do intend to use my other scents. I've only used half of my OCCO le's,  still gotta try hlp / gotcha, and I keep wanting to buy more before I've tried everything I have 😕 

I almost definitely have to do more sweet spot testing with the ones I've tried so far, though with thinks like my occo set, I'm just trying them rn to see if I like the scents. Maybe I'll wear one tonight? Or I could wear one on each wrist? That way, I could try two and see which one I enjoy most. 

I think the chocolate ones I haven't tried, yet should go on me tonight, then I can do Orchid tomorrow. 

Before I edit my "Order Log" post, I just wanna say, Aja smells great after having slept in it ^_^. 

I'm getting more of a feel for what scents I like the most, especially after having started buying from LPMP. 

Pre LPMP: I liked candy scents (specifically cotton candy. Still do, tbh), vanillas and "classic" scents, as I've seen them described here. To me, that's powdery/silky and clean. 

What I didn't like: citrus scents. Though, I didn't have a lot of them, I wasn't going out of my way to search for these, either. I don't have to use a lot and my skin screams "LOOK WHO JUST BATHED IN CITRUS, HAHA, CITRUS LOVER!!!", which isn't even true :cry:. I've had two commercial citrus perfumes and they both did this to me, so I gave up. Besides, I prefer to smell like candy or some of the other things I've listed, anyway. 

Now: I really  like gourmand scents, the sweeter and creamier, the better :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co. DRP is an absolute dream on me! But I've kept myself smelling like cookies, recently. I know this is oddly specific, but it's like recently eaten cookie crumbs, to be most specific about the impression I get from the cookie scents. This is great, for me, because while I like the smell of cookies, having more than one makes me ill 😕

Next, I think Honey scents are my faves, I know they're still foodie, but if it's honey-forward (clean, dirty, or otherwise, Idgaf!), I wanna swim in a pool of it. Truthfully, I was searching for honey scents, but never really found them :/). Because I like these so much, they get their own category 😊

After that, I didn't know it, but MRFIII amps the cinnamon on me and if I could smell like honeyed cinnamon all day, I'd get no work done, because I'd be huffing my wrists so much. I liked smelling spicy. Not sure if that has anything to do with my love for abnormally spicy food, but this made me super happy. 

Floral scents are fun, I like those in any iteration. But sugared/honeyed flower scents are top of my flower preference (after lavender, that's my absolute favorite. Lavender, violet, roses, then sugared/honeyed flower scents (though, if I stumble on honeyed L,v,s, I'd definitely buy!). 

Fruity but not citrus: Yes, all freaking day, yes! Berries are my favorites. Mango and pear are fun, too. 

Aquatic scents are something I didn't know I'd enjoy so much (even if they're a bit masculine, something about wearing a masculine aquatic scent is comforting to me, now). Speaking of, I know it falls under aquatic, but rain scents, specifically, would make me melt. My favorite weather is rainy/stormy, especially. City rain is my one of my favorite and most comforting things in the world.

Foresty scents, to me, are reminiscent of summer camp (I went pretty much every year as a kid). I think back to my favorite campfires, hikes and archery. I loved archery. Anyway, I need to try more of these. 

I think that's about all, for now. I'll add more, I'm sure. 

Have you tried Island Rain or Stormy Weather yet? If you like rain type aquatics you’d probably like both of those

Yeah, those are how I found out I really like aquatics 😃 now I need to buy more hehe 

Edited by SugarKitten

I spent part of today reorganizing my beauty junk drawer into a place for my perfumes, only to learn that 1) I have room to buy more, hehe 😈😈 and 2) I need to buy one of those organizer thingies I've read about elsewhere on the forum (some people use them for lipsticks and such). I think I'll get the organizer first, so I'll know exactly how much room I have for new perfumes. 

Never too old for candy 😈

I went to get a bagel for breakfast and got some from an old friend, it was pleasant. But I couldn't stay and chat, sadly. Oh well, I've been alternating the sweet stuff with my bitter coffee. I'm also reading a book another old (former) friend gave me that I'd forgotten about (seems like the theme this week is finding stuff I've long since forgotten :/).

I definitely smell like friends and lovers, because I put my hoodie on right after spraying it. I didn't have time to let it dry. 

I had a feeling that Themyscira would smell amazing over Aja and I was right 😁😁. But I have to finish reading my book, now. 

🍬🍫📚🎵

Edited by SugarKitten

Projects I still have to do : 

Try untested OCCO LE's 

Test samplers and scents I haven't used yet 

Field test some of my favorite scents in different settings. I'll make a checklist for this when I open my laptop (I'm lazily lounging in bed as I write this, lol).

Key for the project: 

regular text: not started, yet, or started, but not finished. 

Italics: In progress

Bold: Done

strikethrought he report/review is in it's proper thread

More field testing: 

Treasured Hearts

Liebchen/Treasured Hearts (I usually wear this one because it smells like dessert to me)

Friends & Lovers/Treasured Hearts (probably see how I like TH in each one for a week or two). 

??Aquatics, I guess??

Stormy Weather w/True Confessions (I think this may have been the culprit in a very uncomfortable situation)

Island Rain/Open Windows (Same as Stormy Weather, since I wore them together that day ...) 

Relaxing? 

Elementary Ch 6 w/B2.2 (It starts to smell weird on me, so I'll try it in a scent locket)

The Big Easy (Love how it makes me feel, I'm trying  it in a scent locket, though. It goes weird on me). 

Girl Time? 

GirlNip w/Perfect Match '18 

Themyscira w/Girl/girl

Dominant Blends

Bad Girl w/Leather '18 

when I get Dominance, I'll test that, too). 

Swimming with Sharks

PCMP/SwS '18 

Shark Man (Sharp Dressed Human/SWS. I could see how I like SWS in each for a couple weeks). 

Sexies

BCP/LA (I'll be a bit more intentional with this one. Last time, it was just bc I like the smell). 

LFM (People keep recommending this for shopping). 

Odalisque w/Bang! (It's a sample, but I haven't worn it enough.) 

Petals of Silk /LFN

Sensual Harmony w/ LFM (maybe I'll compare it with Petals of Silk/ LFN for a couple weeks (one week each).

Love Potions and Variants: 

HLP/Gotcha

LP: Black/Pink/Red/Scandalous v3 (the site said it's a variant)/HoneyedwGotcha 

LP: Homme (First Impression was "coffee in the woods", I may try it once a week and then give my final verdict).

Misc: 

Cotton Candy Peach w/Phero* (I'll test for selfies and enjoy smelling like candy). 

Popularity Potion (I will try this one when I'm not at work). 

Ashes to Dust (A2D makes me want to clean/get rid of stuff the way I've read Lace makes people start cleaning)

Anti Piggy/Mega Watt

Luminas

Pallas w/Lumina 

Goddess of the Blue Moon/Lumina

More Sexies

Aja (I've been meaning to wear this one alone since yesterday). 

Mara's Rocket Fuel III/SS4W 

Gossamer Threads/cuddle Bunny

Cuddle Bunny/Cuddle Bunny 

Wild Cherry/Sexology

Juicy Lucy/Sexpionage

Frisky Business/Audacious

SuperHappyFunTime/Levitation

Luxurious/Blatant Invitation

OCCO Pink Shield. 

I forgot about the OCCO LE's

cherry tobbac

choco

coco cocoa

Florale

midnight lavender

orchid zing

pineapple

sandal musk

These'll be going in the project, as well. When I get to the OCCOs, it'll be the ones I haven't used first, then the rest. 

Methon

For the ones in pairs (TH, Luminas, anything else like that), I'll wear one for a week, then the other. I may not wear them at the same time of day (so one day, I'll wear F&L as my POTD, but the next day, it may be my RP or POTN), but I'll do a full 7 days (I got the idea from seeing @luna65 do it). For the others, I know it'll take a very long time to get through, but they'll all pretty much follow the same format. 

I'm not sure where to start, though. I guess my next post will be a plan of action. I'm gonna try to organize my list a little more in a document. 

Ten Weeks of Mones*

I think there's a phero free week in here, somewhere. 

All weeks start on Monday, because otherwise, I'd have started the project yesterday, which would have left an incomplete week. I'm excited. For the first week, I'm trying Treasured Hearts in my Liebchen, then in week 2, I'll be using it in Friends and Lovers. I know it's the same pheromone, so I'm not expecting it to behave or affect anyone differently, it's more to see which scent I prefer it in, I guess. I said somewhere in this post that I've noticed people like certain pharos in some scents better than they liked them in others. Idky, but we'll see. Both of these smell like desserts to me, so I think I'll still like them equally.

Sorry if the bolded seems pedantic, but in case anyone thinks my idea with the project is that "treasured hearts will become more like Lace because it's a different scent", this is to make it clear I don't think that. My project is mostly just for fun and to get a better idea of which scents I like best. Also, it's meant to push me out of wearing the same 2 or 3 scents, which I'll do because wearing things to death is one thing I do very well. 

I'll be wearing unphero'd scents from before I knew about LPMP on days I wear Un scents (except, maybe, Aja, I don't think it needs a cover scent, especially once it's dried down). 

Week 1: Liebchen (TH), Stormy Weather (TC) and Girl Nip (PM)

Day:

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Liebchen

Stormy Weather

Girl Nip

Tues

Girl Nip

Liebchen

Stormy Weather

Wed

Stormy Weather

Girl Nip

Liebchen

Thur

Girl Nip

Liebchen

Stormy Weather

Fri

Liebchen

Stormy Weatehr

Girl Nip

Sat

Stormy weather

Liebchen

Girl NIp

Sun

Girl nip

Stormy weather

Liebchen

I'd love to redo this project sometime once I have another scent with TC and a second PM scent. Not sure it'll amount to a full 10 weeks, though. 

Now we move on to checking out LFM both scented and alone. Now, I know that I don't need to use a lot from the dropper next week. I'll try to find my sweet spot with that one, then. For now, I'll enjoy SH(LFM). 

Week 2: F&L (TH), Sensual Harmony (LFM) and Island Rain (OW), Unisexy (PM)

Day

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Friends and Lovers

Sensual Harmony

Island Rain

Tue

Island Rain

Friends and Lovers

Sensual harmony

Wed

Unisexy PM

Sensual harmony | Island Rain

Friends and Lovers

Thur

Sensual harmony

Friends and Lovers | unisexy

Island Rain 

Fri

Unisexy PM

Sensual harmony | F&L

Island Rain

Sat

Island Rain

Friends and Lovers | Unisexy

Sensual harmony

sun

Island Rain

Sensual harmony

Friends and Lovers

It's week 1 of LFM and week 2 of Treasured Hearts!!! Hehe, I'm gonna smell delicioussssssss. I got something new with both Perfect Match  so I can throw that into rotation for comparison week! I'll only be adding it to my evening slot, as with anything else I want to compare with a similar mone during future weeks. Except for tomorrow and friday morning (9/26 & 9/28).

Time to find my sweet spot with LFM Solo (more commonly called UnLFM), and try my SharkMan. I almost never take him out, really. 

Week 3: LFM (Pherotine Dropper), BCP(L/A), Sharp Dressed HuMan (SWS)

Mon

LFM pherotine*

BCP/LA

SharkMan

Tue

SharkMan

LFMp w/cover

BCP/LA

Wed

BCP/LA

SharkMan

LFMp*

Thur

LFMp*

BCP/LA

Sharkman

Fri

Sharkman

LFMp*

BCP/LA

Sat

Sharkman

BCP/LA

LFMp*

sun

BCP/LA

LFMp*

SharkMan

I call it SharkMan, think I saw someone else do it around here, and it made sense in my head, so, here we are. For my cover, since I'm trying most desperately to get rid of my roller perfumed scents that aren't LPMP, I'll probably be using those. They're unphero'd, so it'll be fine. 

Didn't learn much this time around bat LFM and BCP, but I would FB sharkman just bc i like it so much. 

I do love Themyscira to smithereens, glad I picked it up during the sale. Now, I try PCMP/sws and take out my rarely used Odalisque. I remember enjoying the scent. 

Week 4: Themyscira (Girl/Girl), PCMP (Sws), Odalisque (Bang!)

Mon

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Tue

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Wed

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Thur

odalisque

Pcmp

Themyscira

Fri

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Sat

Odalisque

Odalisque

Themyscira

Sun

Themyscira

Odalisque

pcmp

I need to try Bang and Girl/girl in something else, too, so I'll add that to my list when I find them. But I did cop a bottle of Odalisque with Bang!, so I'll have more than enough for the experiment, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I didn't time this right, though, to have my FB's of PCMP ready for this week. kicking myself for this. I sent an invoice request for two FB's of PCMP yesterday, though. 

Week 5: Bad Girl (Leather), Petals of Silk (LFN) and Anti Piggy (Mega Watt), | Dominance (Scented) * "|" denotes evening slot.

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Petals/silk

Bad girl

Anti piggy

Tue

Dom*

anti piggy

petals/silk

Wed

Anti piggy

Bad girl

Petals

Thur

Anti piggy

Petals | Dom. 

Bad girl

Fri

Petals

Bad girl

Anti piggy

Sat

Bad girl

Petals | Dom. 

Anti piggy

sun

Anti piggy

Bad girl

petals

I won't lie, I read both the the description and review thread for Mega Watt a few times before realizing it's supposed to energize me. I may still have the idea of it wrong, but I'm ashamed to admit how many times I tried reading the description before finally getting (or not) what it's supposed to do. I bought scented dom, so I'm rotating it into my evening slot. 

This week, It's just a rotation of my Love Potions and their Variants (I only have one variant, lol). Anyway, if I read wrong and Scandalous v3 isn't a variant of the Love Potions (I searched the LP specific Review areas a few times and didn't find it there, but searching for it, specifically brought up review threads for Scandalous and Scandalous 09, along with an archive post for Scandalous v3, if I remember correctly.  There's a thread stating that the variants are in the spells and rituals section. I don't yet know if they each just have their own threads or are grouped together as variants and then have their own threads within that grouping. I'll check later), I'll probably buy another LP and try it, instead. I do already know that I want to FB LP's Black, Red, Pink and Honeyed. 

Week of Love: All my Love Potions and a Variant (Black, Red, Pink, Honeyed(Gotcha!), Homme,  Original, Scandalous v3)

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

LP Black

LP Black

LP Black

Tue

Honeyed LP

Lp: Original

Honeyed LP

Wed

LP Pink

LP Pink

LP Pink

Thur

LP Red

LP Red

LP Red

Fri

Scandalous v3

Scandalous v3

Scandalous v3

Sat

LP Original

LP Homme

LP Homme

Sun

Honeyed LP

Honeyed LP

Honeyed LP

Week of OCCOs, LE and otherwise. 

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

OCCO Pink

pineapple

pinkapple

Tue

Orchid zing

Orchid zing

OZ

Wed

Choco

Choco

Choco

Thur

Coco cocoa

Coco

CC

Fri

Midnight lavender

Midnight Lavender

ML

Sat

OCCO SLF

Sandal Musk

SM

sun

florale

Florale

SLF

Got my hands on SLF, so I'm happily working it into this. hopefully by the time I get to this week, I'll have also bought more OCCO shields (I only have the pink, right now, so I'm going to get all the others and see which of them I like best)

Week 7: Pallas (Lumina), Aja, Luxurious (bi), can't top up on Tuesday, so I'll wear Sareena/Lace. 

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Pallas

Aja

Luxurious

Tue

Aja

Sareena/Lace. 

Pallas

Wed

Luxurious

Pallas

Aja

Thur

Pallas

Aja

Luxurious

Fri

Aja

Luxurious

Pallas

Sat

Pallas

Aja

Luxurious

Sun

Luxurious

Pallas

Aja

Week 8: GotBM(Lumina), Lace (Un), Gossamer Threads (Cuddle Bunny), | Sareena/Lace

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Goddess

Lace

Gossamer

Tue

Goddess

Pie in the Sky

Lace

Wed

Gossamer

Goddess | Sareena

Lace

Thur

Gossamer

Goddess

Gossamer

Fri

Lace

Gossamer 

Goddess

Sat

Lace

Gossamer

Goddess

Sun

Goddess

Sareena/Lace. 

Gossamer

First week of Cuddle Bunny, second week of scented Lumina. My Gossamer Threads have never gotten enough wear. 

Second week of Cuddle Bunny ^____^

Week 9: Cuddle Bunny (CB), Frisky Business (Audacious), Wild Cherry (Sexology)

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Cuddle Bunny

Frisky

WC

Tue

Cuddle Bunny

FC: Violet

Frisky

Wed

Frisky

Cuddle Bunny

Wild Cherry

Thur

WC

Frisky

Cuddle Bunny

Fri

WC

CB

Frisky

Sat

CB

WC

Frisky

Sun

Frisky

CB

WC

I don't have anything else with these pheros in them, so this is just Sexy Week, I guess. 

Week 10: Juicy Lucy (Sexpionage) Mara's Rocket Fuel III (Super Sexy 4 Women), Un Popularity, not to be confused with unpopularity, I don't think there's a 'mone for that, lol. | Un SS4W. 

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Juicy Sexpionage

MRFIII

Popularity

Tue

SS4W*

Time Travel 1942

Juicy Sexpionage

Wed

Pop

Juicpionage

MRFIII

Thur

MRFIII

Pop

Juicpionage

Fri

Juicpionage

SS4W*

Pop

Sat

Pop

Juicpionage

SS4W*

Sun

pop

MRFIII

Juicpionage

I got lazy with the typing. I spent a very long time making these tables. Lies, I tell you, Lies!!!! I got some SS4W, so I'll be rotating that in with a cover for days where I want the mone but maybe with one of my commercial perfumes. 

Experiment's just about over, so, each morning/noon/night, until Sunday, I'll be using one scented phero and alternating it with another one that I have (so, Monday morning, Island Rain with OW, Tuesday morning, Rainbow Mango (I know it has both OW and Levitation, I can't do anything about that, so I'll be using RMOWL twice this week). Monday through Thursday night, I'll wear Ashes (A2D) so I can go phero free at night (well, I know it's not fully phero free, since they linger, but you get the idea). Sunday, I'm phero free all day, ending the experiment. 

Week of Pairs: Island Rain, Rainbow Mango (OW), Liebchen, Friends & Lovers (Treasured Hearts), Goddess, Pallas (Lumina), SharkMan, PCMP (SwS), UnLFM, Sensual Harmony (LFM), Super Happy Fun Time, Rainbow Mango (Levitation* unless I find something else with Levitation, then I'll probably use that). 

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Island Rain (OW)

Liebchen/TH

Ashes

Tue

Rainbow Mango (OW)

F&L/TH

Ashes

Wed

Goddess/Lumina

PCMP

Ashes

Thur

Pallas/Lumina

SharkMan

A2D

Fri

Cuddle Bunny

LFM

Rainbow/Levitation

Sat

Gossamer Threads

Sensual Harmony

SuperHappy/Levitation

Sun

New

DRP

Pure Sugar

Thoughts:

Edited by SugarKitten
I added some of my new scents/UN's to the project.

Finally got my project organized. I have about 10 weeks worth of experiments, scents for morning, noon and night. If I throw an extra one in, it'll be an unphero'd one, probably from my SV's (like, desk job days when I don't have time to wait for cops during cop heavy weeks, I'll wear an unphero'd scent (Time Travel 1942 or Fairy Cake:Violet for example). 

The only thing I haven't accounted for are things I haven't ordered, yet. I'll probably rearrange a few things when those come in, but I'll keep it in such a way that I'm not testing my Pherotine LFM dropper during the same week that I wear anything with LFM in it, for example. It's not exactly one phero a week, by any means, but same/similar aren't going to be worn during the same week. I may add a fourth column for "evening, but not night" scents, in case I want a Big Easy wind down one week, but want to see how I feel about Elementary Ch. 6 the next week (I know Teddy B.B and B2.2 aren't the same thing, but I'm keeping them separate, anyway). I think I'll put some of  the big easy in a scent locket now, since I found the balls that go inside it. 

Edited by SugarKitten

Week 1: Liebchen (TH), Stormy Weather (TC) and Girl Nip (PM)

Day:

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Liebchen

Stormy Weather

Girl Nip

Tues

Girl Nip

Liebchen

Stormy Weather

Wed

Stormy Weather

Girl Nip

Liebchen

Thur

Girl Nip

Liebchen

Stormy Weather P&L

Fri

Liebchen

Stormy Weather P&L

Girl Nip

Sat

Stormy weather P&L

Liebchen

Girl NIp

Sun

Girl nip

Stormyweather P&L

Liebchen

Week 1 day 1:

Morning

It's two in the morning and I can't sleep, so I'll end up applying my morning scent twice, probably. I work out when I'm officially up for the day (since I like to do this first thing), so I'll put some on now, try to sleep, again (perhaps after actually finishing What Dreams May Come -I  miss Robin Williams so much!), then wake up, work out, shower, reapply, make breakfast and do some work. Then, around noon, I'll wear stormy weather and probably around five, girl nip. 

If I do another scent later than that, it'll be something to get rid of what's in an old roll on perfume from somewhere else so my next order can be whatever I need to make a diy LPMP scent from my trial vials into one. 

Anyway, it's day one, so I'm already thinking too far ahead. I'll be using my "first aid kit" to make sure I don't forget my scents each day. 

My application method is: 

"can't sleep, starting early": tip Liebchen onto my wrist three times, rub in, wipe wand on neck, close vial, wipe into crook of elbow. That's been my method since about the second week of wearing LPMP. I adjust as needed and depending on the scent used. We'll see what I do with SW. 

Afternoon: 

I'm in Stormy Weather, now (have been for about half an hour) and I may have realized something: I don't need three dabs on my wrist (also, I touched the wand to my upper lip, having seen that people get selfies when they do that - huge mistake this time!), and to wipe the wand all over my cleavage - it's far too much. I have a headache, now and, while I really enjoy the scent, it's definitely more masculine on me (and very strong! I've been applying it this way since day one, minus the "selfie swipe" on my lip, we'll see how I feel about Island Rain next week). Not sure why and it could just be my imagination, but I think it smells kind of manly. Tomorrow night, I'll try just two dabs, no "selfie swipe" and see how I feel, then. 

The Liebchen wore nicely and for a long time, though. I put it on at 2 am and still smelled it at 8. 

Edited by SugarKitten
Added my afternoon scent/findings.

I'll format later when I'm not on my phone. 

Week 1 day 2 findings /observations :

Morning 

I've noted in the general discussion thread that girl nip smells different today than it did yesterday. I have reapplied since this morning because it grew faint. 

My application method was the same, three tip-overs onto my wrist, wipe the wand around and in my cleavage, this time, I put a line of it onto each side of my neck and some on the back of my hands / forearms. 

What I've noticed:

Most women have received me well. Arlene was back to her usual "strictly professional" self (she was much friendlier than ever, even in greeting me last week with Themyscira, which I'll have to say was definitely a hit, as her behavior when I wore that was extremely out of character). Her assistant practically  rolled her eyes at me when I tried to greet her. And I was just about to compliment her hair. Oh well. I don't know her assistant from Adam, though. She might always be like that. Though, the Perfect Match could be making them react unpleasantly (I don't think that's the case, though. I really think, at least in the case of Arlene, that's just her/their normal behavior). They're the only two to behave like that towards me, so far. Well, there was one man who looked at me like, "Yikes! I hope she doesn't say anything to me ". But a lot of people don't like being spoken to before they've had coffee. No excuse to be rude, but I understand. 

Oan, everyone seems to remember me, so I can confidently say that I was wearing too much lace, and it really doesn't take much for me to ghost (although, ghosting for a whole two weeks after the fact is a bit much, imo 😡). I won't let it happen again, lol. 

It'll be time for my afternoon scent soon enough. As for selfies, I've been in a pretty good mood, today. Walking around, all smiles and junk. 

Afternoon: 

Not much, I was alone aside from a couple interactions with people I see regularly. Codsworth was flirtier than usual, in retrospect. 

🌃 Night: 

I'm about to wash these two off and wear Stormy Weather for tonight, though. Perhaps I'll use one drop on my wrists and only swipe the wand on my chest. If I feel the need for more, I'll increase by one drop sometime before bed. 

Edited by SugarKitten

Week 1 Day 3: 

Morning: 

I woke up late since I didn't feel so hot. I've only been in SW for a couple hours. I used one drop, no wand swipe. This seems to be enough, otherwise, I get a head ache. Sucks, 'cuz I really like the scent, but I guess it's too strong for me to wear much (any) more than that. 

Afternoon: 

Time for Girl Nip. IDK why it smells nutty on me right now. I can pick out both chocolate and amber notes, along with Tobacco, but my brain says "you're wearing peanuts". Thankfully, my body doesn't also say that, or I'd be heading for the hospital right now. I do have something that I think could accentuate more of either the chocolate or the amber, though. It's not an LPMP scent, but one I bought from a company I tried before buying from here. I haven't even thought of them since, really, knowing how 'none makes other women react to me and how it's a main mone in their scents ... Anyway, I'm gonna go sniff through those quickly and see if I can find something to sweeten this up a bit. 

Yikes!: There's a reason I put these down, aside from the none... The nuttiness has been cut down, but I ended up smelling like chocolatey orange juice, now there's only a hint of that with heavy musk. I'm pretty sure I was smelling sandalwood and, despite having smelled (and liked) it before in other things, my brain said "no, that's nuts!" for some reason. Glad to have figured that out. I expect I'll be emptying some tiny roller bottles very soon. 

I decided to do an experiment since I had a roller body oil that I didn't like the scent of, anymore and another scent that, while not great on it's own, added nicely to the roller. The second scent came in a tiny bottle (.03 fl oz), so I thought it was the perfect size for something else (namely, the samples LP sends, there's one in particular that I really like (and for some reason thought I had two of, so I ended up mixing them (BCP/LAM/A and Cotton Candy Peach/Phero*. I also put in just a touch of Aja to top it off - this is all in the small roller, the big one has my other two.)

I won't know how good it smells until later, though. In doing all of this, I'm now wearing  more than I'm supposed to and only one of them is the mone for this experiment (I've got wand swipe amounts of BCP/LAM/A, CCP/P* and because I wanted to know if I was allergic to the original scent from that bottle, I put some on my hand. I can say with 95% certainty that I'm not. I may test it tonight, just for kicks and giggles, since I'm really curious about how these all smell put together (I shook them up once the roller was put back on, but didn't want to pherobomb myself, so I didn't test it, then). I think it'll smell really nice, since I like all of these scents individually. I guess it's a little early to break an experiment, but I can hop right back on the train tomorrow. Gotta go do some work, now. 

*I found the Cotton Candy Peach thread. Turns out, I had two samples of BCP/LAM/A, so nvm, lol. Lucky me, though! Although, perhaps I didn't need to add the Aja, since I already knew it was in the BCP? A few drops more won't ruin it, right? :fingers-crossed:

Edited by SugarKitten
I did another experiment that I'm excited to smell, later!

Week 1 day 4: 

Last night, I slept like a baby with Liebchen (though, I also tested my little roller of BCP/LAM/A out of curiosity. Can't smell the Aja even though I added what must've amounted to four or five drops more of it. Perhaps I couldn't smell it because I added so little? Who knows (one of the more senior members who's been dabbling in mones for longer than I have would probably know, but anyway). 

I had a weird dream, I'd post it in the "did you have any weird dreams" thread if I could remember more about it. There was an innovatively designed guitar that some guy called a "thines", but dream me heard "thighs" and I told him that he could play with whatever of his body parts that tickled him when he found another room because he'd barged into my apartment and I just wanted to shower in peace, but I stood around and listened to his weird guitar, played with it for a while and he played something that was supposed to be a tiny keyboard, I really wish I could show you guys how that looked, because both those instruments looked freaky, but it was pretty cool. Then I woke up. 

Anyway, I'm in Girl Nip, now and wile it was nutty on me at first, today, it's gone back to vanilla and amber with a hint of chocolate and sandalwood. I'm so confused about how it's been behaving the past couple days, but now that it smells okay, again, I'm happy. I asked a friend what they thought it smelled like and they said it smelled "like really fancy incense". *shrug emoji*, idk, but they weren't mad at it. 

My wishlist is ever-evolving. I definitely want to add a bottle of Super Sexy before it's gone (I'm thinking I may have time, I really hate to keep putting off my OCCO LE's and PCMP. I'm thinking this time around, I'll get one of the OCCO LE's (probably cherry tobbac or midnight lavender, a PCMP roll on and maybe if I have enough credits, I'll use one of my freebie thingies? Idk). Then, next time, I'll get Super Sexy and a trial of something else I want, then the time after that, I'll get a LAM (I'm leaning towards honey, this time, because I love all things honey, when I order it again, I"ll try the pink amber one). Then, I'll get another PCMP roller and an OCCO LE (whichever I didn't get of the cherry or lavender selection last time), then I'll get BAM and a trial of something else I've been eyeing for a while, and basically continue that cycle until I've gone through my whole wishlist and (inevitably) built up another (probably much longer) one. 

Just another question for anyone who may be reading this, I've noticed some people always have a specific color when they post, is there a way to set my preferred color (this one) as automatic, because I can't do that when I'm on the phone, or is it that I choose it only when I'm on my laptop and should remember to change it when I get back on the lappy? 

Night: 

I don't need a full 7 days for Stormy Weather. I love it, but GD is it strong for the first hour or two. I'll need to switch it up and wear one of my "pre LPMP" rollers so I can get that junk out and make room for ...whatever else I'm gonna put in there. I read somewhere that someone got SS4W and combined it with something else, they seemed to like that a lot. I want to maybe put one of my Un's in something I won't mind committing to just that Un, since I have a few pherotine bottles. Maybe something with Lace or LFM. I also have Popularity, which could be fun. Maybe I could do Lace and Pop with something that's virgin. Idk, I have time to experiment.

Edited by SugarKitten

I may have to rework my experiment. I Def don't have enough sensual harmony for a full week. Not if I'm applying my usual amount, anyway. 

One of my orders is on its way, though, so I'll have enough liebchen for a  long time. I have a new addiction (LPMP) and I'm not going to do anything about it.

Anyway, I wore something off schedule, today bc I wanted to road test it (I talked about it in the POTD thread, today). 10/10 will wear again. 

Back to the experiment, though. Liebchen has been consistently wonderful on me. That's why I've gone and bought more (twice in one week). Stormy Weather is entirely pleasant, but also too strong for me. Girl nip was hit or miss this week. I'm almost sure about what happened. At first, it was the vanilla, chocolaty amber goodness that I knew in the beginning. Then it was like a bag of peanuts and a hint of chocolate. I panicked a little.

Then, I wore it again last night and all was as it should have been. I think when I got "peanuts" out of the wood and chocolate notes, it's because I crushed the scent, rubbing my wrists together too hard and fast.  I was more gentle last night, so it smelled like it had, to begin with, all over again. Lesson learned. 

Tune in next week to see if I stick with my experiment longer than I did this time or if I change stuff around, again. 

Edited by SugarKitten

Week 2: F&L (TH), Sensual Harmony (LFM) and Island Rain (OW)

Day

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Friends and Lovers

Sensual Harmony

Island Rain

Tue

Island Rain

Friends and Lovers

Sensual harmony

Wed

Island Rain

Sensual harmony

Friends and Lovers

Thur

Sensual harmony

Friends and Lovers

Island Rain

Fri

Friends and Lovers

Sensual harmony

Island Rain

Sat

Island Rain

Friends and Lovers

Sensual harmony

Sun

Island Rain

Sensual harmony

Friends and Lovers

Time to start Week 2. I may just cut the weekend section off and do M-F, then wear whatever I want on the weekends. Idk. It felt like I had gathered enough info on the scents and stuff in five days, so 7 just seemed a little excessive.  Anyway, I'm about to put on F&L. I'm really glad I got this FB during the sale. It's delightful. I'll start with two sprays. One on the wrist and one on my neck/chest. 

Afternoon: 

I checked my mailbox about an hour ago and got my 2/3 order shipment (can't remember, since I ordered them all basically in the same weekend). Curiosity got the better of me, so now I'm in OCCO SLF and trace amounts of Dominance/LP: Original and Unisexy, since I opened each of my sample vials to smell them, then wiped them on various parts of my arm to catch any that may have slipped out. Waste not, as they say. 

I definitely smell the honey and amber in SLF. I'll almost definitely be FBing this in a future order, because wow! does it smell delicious. I ko overshared in the shipping thread, and far too soon, since I went to the thread and Lady V mentioned that at dry down, it does, indeed, smell like ... F? So, we wait. I'm gonna do some working from home and see what I think after a while. It's been about an hour, so I don't think it'll smell too different in the next couple: OCCO SLF still smells like Honey, musk and amber on me. I think these cover the EoW very well, but I don't have any unEoW and I have yet to smell cops in my copped scents, including the other OCCO shield I have, so maybe my nose is weird, but I'm not complaining. 

Night: 

I'm about to get back on schedule  and wear my Island Rain, now. I had a pretty busy day working from home. It was easy work and I'm done for today. It feels nice. Island Rain is bright and green, at first. It got a little bit of a soapy note for a second. I'm going to check it's thread and see why I think that. Now it's like green aquatic, less bright, very pleasant. I'm now understanding why I wore this with Stormy Weather the first time: this one doesn't smell masculine on me like SW did. I probably (almost definitely) used this to mellow that one down a bit. I'd wear this one daily! 😋🌱🌊

Edited by SugarKitten
added my night notes.

It's day two and I decided to start with sensual harmony. I'll wear one of the others this afternoon.So far, today's been the same as last week. My local Cafe still can't get my basic order right (it's simple - I want the meal and a donut. Charge me for the donut, not individually for portions of my meal that are included in the meal ... If anything else was open, I'd drop this place in a mf heartbeat)... 

So far, no selfies. I've had nearly half of my coffee and I'm annoyed af because I got next to no sleep (thanks to noisy neighbors and bad dreams...). But I am wearing my most comfy shoes, finally. 

I'm still getting ignored by everyone and their mom. I'm gonna go read, now. Maybe I'll put more on. I really don't think I ghosted. Three sample vial drops on my wrist, one on the back of my hand, a wand wipe down my chest... That's literally all. I can barely smell it. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. 

Eta: I may have spoken too soon. Someone who typically ignores or rolls their eyes at me just told me to have a good day, so idk🤷🏽‍♀️😳

Afternoon/Evening: 

I deviated from the table/schedule, again (not much surprise, here, by now). I wore BCP/LAM/Aja from my lunch break until about ten minutes ago (now I'm in Friends and Lovers). Fry was back to his old, dour demeanor. I guess my "ghosting" from Lace finally wore off. At least he had a little bit more manners than before I ghosted, so I guess progress has been made ... somewhat, anyway. Others were more talkative and I was definitely sought more, today (though, purely for work purposes) than I would have been going mone free. I'll wear Island Rain tonight. 

Edited by SugarKitten
added afternoon findings.

I forgot about my project today. I had to take more time on another project because the previous person had royally messed it up. Then I got busy on another. 😞 I finally emptied a roller bottle that I'm going to put some of my Aja in (or most, if I can't get all of it in there). I forgot to use my unisexy even though I totally thought about using it when I went to lunch but it was too late. 

I'll use it tomorrow.

Edited by SugarKitten

I finally got around to using unisexy! I left a review in the thread for it just now. very short, but honest. Anyway,  I'm about to go wear Friends and Lovers, since I got wore Sensual Harmony in the morning. 

In other news, I went shopping (what I bought today is in the thread of that name) and boy do I smell like heaven, right now! But I need to go make myself smell even more heavenly, with F&L. Then, tonight, I'll wear Island Rain, again. I better go update my wish list, I have to add an FB of that to it... oh, and I should probably update the what I bought today thing, 'cuz I'm about to knock a couple of my OCCOs off the list, too, cuz I just bought them. 

Last night of the week for experimenting: 

I decided (probably yesterday, idk, it's in one of these posts) that I'm just gonna do M-F for scent testing, since I typically have enough "data", by Friday night. Now I know Island Rain is a great potion for bed time, but I'd gladly wear it any time of day. Friends and Lovers is my favorite (k, top 10, so far) after-shower scent. Unisexy isn't exactly my jam, but gd it... I'll edit later to put who suggested their PE to me ... fml, I did a long file today and forgot, soz. Sensual Harmony is great and lasts forever and a day on me (one of my favorite things to know about scents is how long they seem to last, despite going out on errands and sweating a lot). As for hits ... not much, really. I've learned over the past few weeks that Fry is a big responder to Lace, but doesn't respond to BCP/LAM/A (not that I wore it specifically for him). I'll write anything else I can think of, but it's time for me to make dinner, now. 

I finally put my Aja into an empty roller bottle. I decided it was a good time to cover myself in the scent, so I'm wearing that in addition to my Island Rain (while I can still smell Friends and Lovers). :Emoticons04235:

Edited by SugarKitten
had to put my fave color for the text.

Week 3: LFM (Pherotine Dropper), BCP(L/A), Sharp Dressed HuMan (SWS)

Mon

LFM pherotine*

BCP/LA

SharkMan

Tue

SharkMan

LFMp w/cover

BCP/LA

Wed

BCP/LA

SharkMan

LFMp*

Thur

LFMp*

BCP/LA

Sharkman

Fri

Sharkman

LFMp*

BCP/LA

Sat

Sharkman

BCP/LA

LFMp*

Sun

BCP/LA

LFMp*

SharkMan

Week 3 is here. 

Okay, it starts tomorrow, but I wanted to get my table down early so I don't forget. I work out tomorrow morning, then I work from home. I may be on my computer the whole day, but that's mostly just to work. I'll be testing for selfies. 

Posted (edited)

Last night was bad and I don't want to talk much about it, but wearing Themyscira was a good choice for the night. Now I'm going to sniff my SV's, SS4W and Odalisque then go to work. After I sort them all into the appropriate cases. Tomorrow, I'm gonna cover LFM with my Sharkman to kill two birds with one stone. Tonight, I'm angry, haven't yet bought Balm Bomb, but need something  to lift my mood, so I'm going with Goddes (Lumina), F&L (TH). 

Edited by SugarKitten

Posted (edited)

I figured out what went wrong. Unfortunately, stormy weather was the culprit. A friend raged on me and went on a rant about things they'd been keeping pent up. I guess windows were opened very wide. I wish they had come to me sooner about these things and we could have had a calm discussion instead of what happened, then. 

Edited by SugarKitten

@SugarKitten Stormy Weather has True Confessions so if your friend didn’t blow up around you when wearing Island Rain, maybe Open Windows works better for you. Sorry you’re having a rough week 

Posted (edited)

Oh, thank you! They haven't blown up when I wore Island Rain, so I bet you're right, @oceanjewel. Thank you, it's getting better ^____^

Edited by SugarKitten

I did enjoy putting my LFM into the body butter, but yesterday, I was too focused on work to think of much else. It was a fun and rewarding work day. I had been meaning to put it (and the others) into containers sooner, but I did this during my lunch break while watching Teresa. Pretty sure I ended up with trace amounts of Lace and Popularity, as well. 

Mon

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Tue

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Wed

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Thur

odalisque

Pcmp

Themyscira

Fri

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Sat

Odalisque

Odalisque

Themyscira

Sun

Themyscira

Odalisque

pcmp

I'll get to try two of three as Fb's, so that's nice. Wish I had sent in my order for PCMP before today (I can't even pay until the store sees my email, though, so it's still technically like I haven't even ordered. I'm gonna kick myself to death over this. Well, I wanted to get sexology before it sold out... We'll see what I learn, this time around. I just hope my OCCOS get here before OCCO week. 

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

Mon

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Tue

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Wed

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Thur

odalisque

Pcmp

Themyscira

Fri

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Sat

Odalisque

Odalisque

Themyscira

Sun

Themyscira

Odalisque

pcmp

I'll get to try two of three as Fb's, so that's nice. Wish I had sent in my order for PCMP before today (I can't even pay until the store sees my email, though, so it's still technically like I haven't even ordered. I'm gonna kick myself to death over this. Well, I wanted to get sexology before it sold out... We'll see what I learn, this time around. I just hope my OCCOS get here before OCCO week. 

OCCO week? 👀

@Vicki Lee Yeah, check the other posts on this page, I'm doing certain scents/mones each week for 10 weeks. Idk which week it is, but there's a table for it. I put all the tables into one post and each new week, I put the table for that week as the post I update until it's time to switch. It's been really fun and I've been going through my scents quicker, instead of just wearing two or three like I used to do. 

21 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

@Vicki Lee Yeah, check the other posts on this page, I'm doing certain scents/mones each week for 10 weeks. Idk which week it is, but there's a table for it. I put all the tables into one post and each new week, I put the table for that week as the post I update until it's time to switch. It's been really fun and I've been going through my scents quicker, instead of just wearing two or three like I used to do. 

Oooooh ok girl you had me scared I thought it was an LPMP event 😂

😂 that would be pretty cool, though! 

Week 4 day 2: 

It's been a weird day, I mentioned some of what's happened in reviews. Themyscira, while one of my faves, is definitely another one I don't want to slather on if I have to work with the crazies at my desk job. I love the scent and I was happy wearing it, but the amount of people with disgustingly low social filters is absolutely ridiculous.  If I were just going out to eat or something, I'd definitely roll this on, though.

Speaking of roll ons, I'm excited about OCCO week, I know they'll be here in time (I remember that I had ordered two OCCO LE's but forgot that I also ordered pipettes, which would have been helpful in my Chanel transfer project.) I had an old chanel that I picked up at an estate sale years ago, it's well aged, I guess? but the cap was broken, so I always worried that it would spill, again (I was living in a place where I thought a certain hiding spot would be ideal and keep it upright, but that wasn't the case 😔). Now I have it in my Aja bottle (can't wait to buy that, again. I haven't used it all, not nearly, lol, I just really like it) and one of the containers I originally planned to use for body buttering my 'mones. Luckily, I bought a lot of those little containers (they were two for a dollar). I don't make a habit of forgetting what I order, but I knew I forgot about something, and searched my gmail frantically all last week (until tonight, when, while doing a file, I found the order). Can't have too many pipettes. 

I am glad that I finally bought my PCMP's, as I mentioned earlier,  I can't state it enough. I didn't buy enough candles last week, but just when I was about to give up on a file, I sniffed my wrist and was instantly reminded of why I do this. Also, it was a particularly interesting file that put me on to a show (can't say what) that I'd never have looked at the trailer for - voluntarily, anyway. Netflix loves to auto-play those things if I leave the controller down for longer than a second. I also burned an incense.  

I also look forward to placing my next orders. After my next two, I'm implementing a system of ordering that will be tidier. It's a mess right now, I know, but until I get the hottest items knocked off my wishlist, it's going to be the hot mess that it currently is. I'll calm down, I swear. :perfume:

As for other things I've noticed that were out of the ordinary, Codsworth avoided my desk like the plague (actually pretty nice, I think he has a hand thing ... it's beginning to feel weird). I guess not much, really. Whether I wore Themyscira or Dom, Coach Sylvester still acted the same (making it clear that I'm the alpha, which, truly is an extremely weird thing for me to experience). 

Honestly, I haven't been super focused on hits and selfies,  today, though. I wrote in the weird dreams thread a couple I had recently that bugged me, but based on experience, connecting dots and talking to my mom, I know what they meant... It's just ... nightmare fuel for me, being chased (though, I need to accept that, in the sense my dream was referring to, specifically. I have a history and clearly I can't continue this way...), glass hellivators of loopy-looping doom, near-acceptance of death, until realizing it's all just been denial, (re)learning to trust my intuition about certain things and doing what needs to be done so I can be comfortable. Like, I get it, but, damn, my dudes (the dreams), did you have to be such hellscapes?  I need to go meditate, tbh. 

But I am curious about something regarding my OCCO week, when it comes up. I'll only be able to roll two of them, and I'm assuming it's a bad idea to slather in OCCOs, no matter how nice they smell, but would they, at week's end (or perhaps day's end, since I so thoroughly insisted on switching perfumes three times a day, at least), accumulate and make the world think I'm a raging sexpot? Will I need to skip days? Tone it down? Will they have worn off sufficiently that I'm just perceived as "a little sexier than usual" by the time of my next application? These are things I didn't think about until just now. I know there was another one, but I have a killer headache from looking at screens all day. 

Bad girl (Leather?, Petals* (LFN) and *Piggy Week (Megawatt)

Week 5: Bad Girl (Leather), Petals of Silk (LFN) and Anti Piggy (Mega Watt), | Dominance (Scented) * "|" denotes evening slot.

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Petals/silk

Bad girl

Anti piggy

Tue

Dom*

anti piggy

petals/silk

Wed

Anti piggy

Bad girl

Petals

Thur

Anti piggy

Petals | Dom. 

Bad girl

Fri

Petals

Bad girl

Anti piggy

Sat

Bad girl

Petals | Dom. 

Anti piggy

sun

Anti piggy

Bad girl

petals

It's been a weird week for me (well, since last week, I've been having the weirdest time and Idk where to put all of this stuff, so I'll just leave it here). I've been having a lot of "third eye opening" symptoms, I think I had a heart chakra opening, too (I know I'm like super blocked because I never paid attention to these things until recently, it's like the universe and my body are screaming that I need to pay attention to these things. I say this because at work, files related to these things pop up and they're always about something related to what I'm experiencing or that I begin to understand better because of the job I took. It's rare to get work related to this, so when I do, I figure the universe is telling me to pay attention. Then, my body deciding it wants to do whatever it's doing right now ... i can't ignore it, anymore. as they say, "resistance is futile". Besides, I think it's actually a good thing. 

this week is off to a great start, though. I got my order in (updated my order log on the first page). and thanks to having done a few readings both on myself and others (not a service I provide, but sometimes I'll be about to do one and figure it's rude to not at least ask if whoever I'm with wants one done for themselves, it's fun), I've started to take actions that are long overdue. Speaking of, gotta get back to work. Oh, I haven't worn any of my perfumes, today. 

Week of Love: All my Love Potions and a Variant (Black, Red, Pink, Honeyed(Gotcha!), Homme,  Original, Scandalous v3)

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

LP Black

LP Black

LP Black

Tue

Honeyed LP

Lp: Original

Honeyed LP

Wed

LP Pink

LP Pink

LP Pink

Thur

LP Red

LP Red

LP Red

Fri

Scandalous v3

Supernatural

Scandalous v3

Sat

LP Original

LP Homme

LP Homme

Sun

Honeyed LP

Honeyed LP

Supernatural

Week of Love is Here!

Wow, this came fast. I mean, last week I slacked hardcore, sure, but I'm back on it this week (shh. I know it's Saturday, so the week hasn't technically started, yet. We won't worry about that right now). I'm super excited about this week, wearing all my LP's and variants (I think only one of these is a variant, but still, I"m excited af for this), smelling like a mf dream (not that the other scents don't smell dreamy), but yk. Anyway, can't wait for Mondayyyyyyyyyyyy. hehehehe. Just found out Supernatural says LP 2015, idk if that makes it a variant, but it's going in, fam. 

Edited by SugarKitten