Hi, everyone!

SugarKitten

I've been slacking, a bit in my reviews, it feels like.  I've been meaning to try others sooner, but haven't gotten around to it, yet. 

I know it's not a race, and honestly, when I find scents I like, they're the ones I wear most often (I just wanna smell like cookies all week, okay?), because I really like them. 

But I really do intend to use my other scents. I've only used half of my OCCO le's,  still gotta try hlp / gotcha, and I keep wanting to buy more before I've tried everything I have ? 

I almost definitely have to do more sweet spot testing with the ones I've tried so far, though with thinks like my occo set, I'm just trying them rn to see if I like the scents. Maybe I'll wear one tonight? Or I could wear one on each wrist? That way, I could try two and see which one I enjoy most. 

I think the chocolate ones I haven't tried, yet should go on me tonight, then I can do Orchid tomorrow. 

I'm getting more of a feel for what scents I like the most, especially after having started buying from LPMP. 

Pre LPMP: I liked candy scents (specifically cotton candy. Still do, tbh), vanillas and "classic" scents, as I've seen them described here. To me, that's powdery/silky and clean. 

What I didn't like: citrus scents. Though, I didn't have a lot of them, I wasn't going out of my way to search for these, either. I don't have to use a lot and my skin screams "LOOK WHO JUST BATHED IN CITRUS, HAHA, CITRUS LOVER!!!", which isn't even true :cry:. I've had two commercial citrus perfumes and they both did this to me, so I gave up. Besides, I prefer to smell like candy or some of the other things I've listed, anyway. 

Now: I really  like gourmand scents, the sweeter and creamier, the better :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co. DRP is an absolute dream on me! But I've kept myself smelling like cookies, recently. I know this is oddly specific, but it's like recently eaten cookie crumbs, to be most specific about the impression I get from the cookie scents. This is great, for me, because while I like the smell of cookies, having more than one makes me ill ?

Next, I think Honey scents are my faves, I know they're still foodie, but if it's honey-forward (clean, dirty, or otherwise, Idgaf!), I wanna swim in a pool of it. Truthfully, I was searching for honey scents, but never really found them :/). Because I like these so much, they get their own category ?

After that, I didn't know it, but MRFIII amps the cinnamon on me and if I could smell like honeyed cinnamon all day, I'd get no work done, because I'd be huffing my wrists so much. I liked smelling spicy. Not sure if that has anything to do with my love for abnormally spicy food, but this made me super happy. 

Floral scents are fun, I like those in any iteration. But sugared/honeyed flower scents are top of my flower preference (after lavender, that's my absolute favorite. Lavender, violet, roses, then sugared/honeyed flower scents (though, if I stumble on honeyed L,v,s, I'd definitely buy!). 

Fruity but not citrus: Yes, all freaking day, yes! Berries are my favorites. Mango and pear are fun, too. 

Aquatic scents are something I didn't know I'd enjoy so much (even if they're a bit masculine, something about wearing a masculine aquatic scent is comforting to me, now). Speaking of, I know it falls under aquatic, but rain scents, specifically, would make me melt. My favorite weather is rainy/stormy, especially. City rain is my one of my favorite and most comforting things in the world.

Foresty scents, to me, are reminiscent of summer camp (I went pretty much every year as a kid). I think back to my favorite campfires, hikes and archery. I loved archery. Anyway, I need to try more of these. 

I think that's about all, for now. I'll add more, I'm sure. 

I spent part of today reorganizing my beauty junk drawer into a place for my perfumes, only to learn that 1) I have room to buy more, hehe ?? and 2) I need to buy one of those organizer thingies I've read about elsewhere on the forum (some people use them for lipsticks and such). I think I'll get the organizer first, so I'll know exactly how much room I have for new perfumes. 

Never too old for candy ?

I went to get a bagel for breakfast and got some from an old friend, it was pleasant. But I couldn't stay and chat, sadly. Oh well, I've been alternating the sweet stuff with my bitter coffee. I'm also reading a book another old (former) friend gave me that I'd forgotten about (seems like the theme this week is finding stuff I've long since forgotten :/).

I definitely smell like friends and lovers, because I put my hoodie on right after spraying it. I didn't have time to let it dry. 

I had a feeling that Themyscira would smell amazing over Aja and I was right ??. But I have to finish reading my book, now. 

????

Edited by SugarKitten

Finally got my project organized. I have about 10 weeks worth of experiments, scents for morning, noon and night. If I throw an extra one in, it'll be an unphero'd one, probably from my SV's (like, desk job days when I don't have time to wait for cops during cop heavy weeks, I'll wear an unphero'd scent (Time Travel 1942 or Fairy Cake:Violet for example). 

The only thing I haven't accounted for are things I haven't ordered, yet. I'll probably rearrange a few things when those come in, but I'll keep it in such a way that I'm not testing my Pherotine LFM dropper during the same week that I wear anything with LFM in it, for example. It's not exactly one phero a week, by any means, but same/similar aren't going to be worn during the same week. I may add a fourth column for "evening, but not night" scents, in case I want a Big Easy wind down one week, but want to see how I feel about Elementary Ch. 6 the next week (I know Teddy B.B and B2.2 aren't the same thing, but I'm keeping them separate, anyway). I think I'll put some of  the big easy in a scent locket now, since I found the balls that go inside it. 

Edited by SugarKitten

• 2 weeks later...

I may have to rework my experiment. I Def don't have enough sensual harmony for a full week. Not if I'm applying my usual amount, anyway. 

One of my orders is on its way, though, so I'll have enough liebchen for a  long time. I have a new addiction (LPMP) and I'm not going to do anything about it.

Anyway, I wore something off schedule, today bc I wanted to road test it (I talked about it in the POTD thread, today). 10/10 will wear again. 

Back to the experiment, though. Liebchen has been consistently wonderful on me. That's why I've gone and bought more (twice in one week). Stormy Weather is entirely pleasant, but also too strong for me. Girl nip was hit or miss this week. I'm almost sure about what happened. At first, it was the vanilla, chocolaty amber goodness that I knew in the beginning. Then it was like a bag of peanuts and a hint of chocolate. I panicked a little.

Then, I wore it again last night and all was as it should have been. I think when I got "peanuts" out of the wood and chocolate notes, it's because I crushed the scent, rubbing my wrists together too hard and fast.  I was more gentle last night, so it smelled like it had, to begin with, all over again. Lesson learned. 

Tune in next week to see if I stick with my experiment longer than I did this time or if I change stuff around, again. 

Edited by SugarKitten

I forgot about my project today. I had to take more time on another project because the previous person had royally messed it up. Then I got busy on another. ? I finally emptied a roller bottle that I'm going to put some of my Aja in (or most, if I can't get all of it in there). I forgot to use my unisexy even though I totally thought about using it when I went to lunch but it was too late. 

I'll use it tomorrow.

Edited by SugarKitten

Last night was bad and I don't want to talk much about it, but wearing Themyscira was a good choice for the night. Now I'm going to sniff my SV's, SS4W and Odalisque then go to work. After I sort them all into the appropriate cases. Tomorrow, I'm gonna cover LFM with my Sharkman to kill two birds with one stone. Tonight, I'm angry, haven't yet bought Balm Bomb, but need something  to lift my mood, so I'm going with Goddes (Lumina), F&L (TH). 

Edited by SugarKitten

I figured out what went wrong. Unfortunately, stormy weather was the culprit. A friend raged on me and went on a rant about things they'd been keeping pent up. I guess windows were opened very wide. I wish they had come to me sooner about these things and we could have had a calm discussion instead of what happened, then. 

Edited by SugarKitten

@SugarKitten Stormy Weather has True Confessions so if your friend didn’t blow up around you when wearing Island Rain, maybe Open Windows works better for you. Sorry you’re having a rough week 

Oh, thank you! They haven't blown up when I wore Island Rain, so I bet you're right, @oceanjewel. Thank you, it's getting better ^____^

Edited by SugarKitten

I did enjoy putting my LFM into the body butter, but yesterday, I was too focused on work to think of much else. It was a fun and rewarding work day. I had been meaning to put it (and the others) into containers sooner, but I did this during my lunch break while watching Teresa. Pretty sure I ended up with trace amounts of Lace and Popularity, as well. 

Week 4: Themyscira (Girl/Girl), PCMP (Sws), Odalisque (Bang!)

Mon

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Tue

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Wed

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Thur

odalisque

Pcmp

Themyscira

Fri

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Sat

Odalisque

Odalisque

Themyscira

Sun

Themyscira

Odalisque

pcmp

I'll get to try two of three as Fb's, so that's nice. Wish I had sent in my order for PCMP before today (I can't even pay until the store sees my email, though, so it's still technically like I haven't even ordered. I'm gonna kick myself to death over this. Well, I wanted to get sexology before it sold out... We'll see what I learn, this time around. I just hope my OCCOS get here before OCCO week. 

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

Mon

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Tue

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Wed

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Thur

odalisque

Pcmp

Themyscira

Fri

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Sat

Odalisque

Odalisque

Themyscira

Sun

Themyscira

Odalisque

pcmp

I'll get to try two of three as Fb's, so that's nice. Wish I had sent in my order for PCMP before today (I can't even pay until the store sees my email, though, so it's still technically like I haven't even ordered. I'm gonna kick myself to death over this. Well, I wanted to get sexology before it sold out... We'll see what I learn, this time around. I just hope my OCCOS get here before OCCO week. 

OCCO week? ?

@Vicki Lee Yeah, check the other posts on this page, I'm doing certain scents/mones each week for 10 weeks. Idk which week it is, but there's a table for it. I put all the tables into one post and each new week, I put the table for that week as the post I update until it's time to switch. It's been really fun and I've been going through my scents quicker, instead of just wearing two or three like I used to do. 

21 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

@Vicki Lee Yeah, check the other posts on this page, I'm doing certain scents/mones each week for 10 weeks. Idk which week it is, but there's a table for it. I put all the tables into one post and each new week, I put the table for that week as the post I update until it's time to switch. It's been really fun and I've been going through my scents quicker, instead of just wearing two or three like I used to do. 

Oooooh ok girl you had me scared I thought it was an LPMP event ?

Bad girl (Leather?, Petals* (LFN) and *Piggy Week (Megawatt)

Week 5: Bad Girl (Leather), Petals of Silk (LFN) and Anti Piggy (Mega Watt), | Dominance (Scented) * "|" denotes evening slot.

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Petals/silk

Bad girl

Anti piggy

Tue

Dom*

anti piggy

petals/silk

Wed

Anti piggy

Bad girl

Petals

Thur

Anti piggy

Petals | Dom. 

Bad girl

Fri

Petals

Bad girl

Anti piggy

Sat

Bad girl

Petals | Dom. 

Anti piggy

sun

Anti piggy

Bad girl

petals

It's been a weird week for me (well, since last week, I've been having the weirdest time and Idk where to put all of this stuff, so I'll just leave it here). I've been having a lot of "third eye opening" symptoms, I think I had a heart chakra opening, too (I know I'm like super blocked because I never paid attention to these things until recently, it's like the universe and my body are screaming that I need to pay attention to these things. I say this because at work, files related to these things pop up and they're always about something related to what I'm experiencing or that I begin to understand better because of the job I took. It's rare to get work related to this, so when I do, I figure the universe is telling me to pay attention. Then, my body deciding it wants to do whatever it's doing right now ... i can't ignore it, anymore. as they say, "resistance is futile". Besides, I think it's actually a good thing. 

this week is off to a great start, though. I got my order in (updated my order log on the first page). and thanks to having done a few readings both on myself and others (not a service I provide, but sometimes I'll be about to do one and figure it's rude to not at least ask if whoever I'm with wants one done for themselves, it's fun), I've started to take actions that are long overdue. Speaking of, gotta get back to work. Oh, I haven't worn any of my perfumes, today. 

Week of Love: All my Love Potions and a Variant (Black, Red, Pink, Honeyed(Gotcha!), Homme,  Original, Scandalous v3)

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

LP Black

LP Black

LP Black

Tue

Honeyed LP

Lp: Original

Honeyed LP

Wed

LP Pink

LP Pink

LP Pink

Thur

LP Red

LP Red

LP Red

Fri

Scandalous v3

Supernatural

Scandalous v3

Sat

LP Original

LP Homme

LP Homme

Sun

Honeyed LP

Honeyed LP

Supernatural

Week of Love is Here!

Wow, this came fast. I mean, last week I slacked hardcore, sure, but I'm back on it this week (shh. I know it's Saturday, so the week hasn't technically started, yet. We won't worry about that right now). I'm super excited about this week, wearing all my LP's and variants (I think only one of these is a variant, but still, I"m excited af for this), smelling like a mf dream (not that the other scents don't smell dreamy), but yk. Anyway, can't wait for Mondayyyyyyyyyyyy. hehehehe. Just found out Supernatural says LP 2015, idk if that makes it a variant, but it's going in, fam. 

Edited by SugarKitten

• 2 weeks later...

things I learned this week: I love how balm bomb smells (even though, after drying, it transferred to my gloves and I can't smell it on my hands, anymore). Elemental fire could be dope af, I'll probably wear it with MRF because of that cinnamonny deliciousness, I really use F & L a lot (but that's bc I have it in two of my fave scents. 

Love Potion: colors are fun. 

that's about it for now. 

Week of OCCOs, LE and otherwise. 

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

OCCO Pink

pineapple

pinkapple

Tue

Cherry Tobbacc

CT

CT

Wed

Choco

Orchid Zing

OZ

Thur

Coco cocoa

Coco

CC

Fri

Midnight lavender

Midnight Lavender

ML

Sat

OCCO SLF

Sandal Musk

SM

sun

florale

Florale

SLF

starting late cuz I'm still in LP Pink. I'm gonna throw on Une in a bit, just to check it out. Then I'll either stick with CT tomorrow or go the Lavender route, 'cuz I've been thinking about the ML a whole lot this weekend. 

• 1 month later...

I've clearly abandoned the project... Oh well. It was fun. Anyway, last time I wore PCMP, coach Sylvester completely ignored me!:cat690: not even a hello! Thankfully. The holidays are a bad time for me, family-wise, so I  despise being asked what my plans are (though I don't like being asked about my non -work life, anyway, especially if I'm not close to the person asking (coach Sylvester and I don't even work in the same department, for 💩 out loud). Unfortunately, this means my default response is extreme bitch face and an evasive answer. I don't sound convincing when I "politely" ask about theirs in return bc I genuinely dgaf (if I don't know someone, why would I want /need to know what they're doing on the weekend /holiday???). I don't feel a need to work on it because I find the practice intrusive. 

I can feel that her minions (especially the one who was there for that exchange) dislike me now, more than before, but I only see them in passing, so, again, Idgaf. Though, they could also have been reacting to how much PCMP I was wearing (I  did bathe in the stuff). But I don't know, for sure, as others were pleased as punch to be around me (men, specifically, but georgette tried to get my attention while I was engrossed in a book (though, she typically just wants to vent (I'm not getting paid to be a therapist or listen to her, therefore, not interested), gossip (I genuinely dgaf after hours she's treated me the past couple of years, self absorbed...), use me for something, or try to feel superior because I don't partake in drugs... This is when she's not acting like I'm gonna steal her man...🙄) or talk about her body issues, then try to tell a former fitness professional (that would be me) that I basically don't know 💩), I don't ask about these things bc we're clearly not friends and I genuinely dgaf. 

I probably sound heartless to anyone reading this, but I'm just sick of people's bs. I've lost the patience to deal with it and at work, I'm actually encouraged to ignore anyone trying to take my attention away from my job /distract /get me involved in their drama/have me do things that aren't related to my job. I'm not completely evil... I think? Either way, I'm not sure if it was entirely the PCMP or that someone (coach Sylvester) is finally taking the hint. Though, I think she might actually be scared of me? There was a boy in school once, who, for no reason, was terrified of me. I thought we were friends until I found out that he was scared of me, so anything I asked him to do, he would treat as an order? I was hella polite to that fool, too... Oh well. Not that I'm rude to people,usually. I'm just saying there was no reason to be scared of me. 

The only reason I doubted that it might have been PCMP with these women is that it should have long since worn off by then (I put it on at 6 am and didn't interact with them until the afternoon). 

I want to try putting it on later in the day at some point. But I did find my Themyscira, so maybe try that next time. Idk. It smells do good!

On 8/30/2018 at 6:04 PM, SugarKitten said:

I've heard that some scents get better with age

On 9/5/2018 at 2:33 PM, SugarKitten said:

Aja smells great after having slept in it

When my Aja came I thought "oh NO!!"  I will never be able to wear this it's total funk. Now I  think it has aged a bit  and mellowed - I do like to wear this in my bedroom - so far I have not had trouble getting the scent out of my clothing 

Yeah, Aja is wonderful to sleep in and it does wash out fine, I forgot to try the Sandalwood OCCO again to see if I like it, lol. It's definitely had a bit of time to mellow, if it's gonna, lol. I actually want to buy another Aja even though I still have a ton, hehe. 

• 1 month later...

Finishing up on a long overdue assignment, lol. 

I got busy and forgot to continue my experiment (hence my absence on the forum for a while, aside from a few sporadic posts, hey! I've made my 500th! That's pretty cool. I'm Phoebe Figalilly, now. Dope 😎!) 

Here's about where I left off, I think? 

Week 1: Liebchen (TH), Stormy Weather (TC) and Girl Nip (PM)

Day:

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Liebchen

Stormy Weather

Girl Nip

Tues

Girl Nip

Liebchen

Stormy Weather

Wed

Stormy Weather

Girl Nip

Liebchen

Thur

Girl Nip

Liebchen

Stormy Weather

Fri

Liebchen

Stormy Weatehr

Girl Nip

Sat

Stormy weather

Liebchen

Girl NIp

Sun

Girl nip

Stormy weather

Liebchen

I'd love to redo this project sometime once I have another scent with TC and a second PM scent. Not sure it'll amount to a full 10 weeks, though. 

Now we move on to checking out LFM both scented and alone. Now, I know that I don't need to use a lot from the dropper next week. I'll try to find my sweet spot with that one, then. For now, I'll enjoy SH(LFM). 

Week 2: F&L (TH), Sensual Harmony (LFM) and Island Rain (OW), Unisexy (PM)

Day

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Friends and Lovers

Sensual Harmony

Island Rain

Tue

Island Rain

Friends and Lovers

Sensual harmony

Wed

Unisexy PM

Sensual harmony | Island Rain

Friends and Lovers

Thur

Sensual harmony

Friends and Lovers | unisexy

Island Rain 

Fri

Unisexy PM

Sensual harmony | F&L

Island Rain

Sat

Island Rain

Friends and Lovers | Unisexy

Sensual harmony

sun

Island Rain

Sensual harmony

Friends and Lovers

It's week 1 of LFM and week 2 of Treasured Hearts!!! Hehe, I'm gonna smell delicioussssssss. I got something new with both Perfect Match  so I can throw that into rotation for comparison week! I'll only be adding it to my evening slot, as with anything else I want to compare with a similar mone during future weeks. Except for tomorrow and friday morning (9/26 & 9/28).

Time to find my sweet spot with LFM Solo (more commonly called UnLFM), and try my SharkMan. I almost never take him out, really. 

Week 3: LFM (Pherotine Dropper), BCP(L/A), Sharp Dressed HuMan (SWS)

Mon

LFM pherotine*

BCP/LA

SharkMan

Tue

SharkMan

LFMp w/cover

BCP/LA

Wed

BCP/LA

SharkMan

LFMp*

Thur

LFMp*

BCP/LA

Sharkman

Fri

Sharkman

LFMp*

BCP/LA

Sat

Sharkman

BCP/LA

LFMp*

sun

BCP/LA

LFMp*

SharkMan

I call it SharkMan, think I saw someone else do it around here, and it made sense in my head, so, here we are. For my cover, since I'm trying most desperately to get rid of my roller perfumed scents that aren't LPMP, I'll probably be using those. They're unphero'd, so it'll be fine. 

Didn't learn much this time around bat LFM and BCP, but I would FB sharkman just bc i like it so much. 

I do love Themyscira to smithereens, glad I picked it up during the sale. Now, I try PCMP/sws and take out my rarely used Odalisque. I remember enjoying the scent. 

Mon

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Tue

Themyscira

PCMP

odalisque

Wed

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Thur

odalisque

Pcmp

Themyscira

Fri

Pcmp

Themyscira

odalisque

Sat

Odalisque

Odalisque

Themyscira

Sun

Themyscira

Odalisque

pcmp

I need to try Bang and Girl/girl in something else, too, so I'll add that to my list when I find them. But I did cop a bottle of Odalisque with Bang!, so I'll have more than enough for the experiment, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I didn't time this right, though, to have my FB's of PCMP ready for this week. kicking myself for this. I sent an invoice request for two FB's of PCMP yesterday, though. 

Week 5: Bad Girl (Leather), Petals of Silk (LFN) and Anti Piggy (Mega Watt), | Dominance (Scented) * "|" denotes evening slot.

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Petals/silk

Bad girl

Anti piggy

Tue

Dom*

anti piggy

petals/silk

Wed

Anti piggy

Bad girl

Petals

Thur

Anti piggy

Petals | Dom. 

Bad girl

Fri

Petals

Bad girl

Anti piggy

Sat

Bad girl

Petals | Dom. 

Anti piggy

sun

Anti piggy

Bad girl

petals

I won't lie, I read both the the description and review thread for Mega Watt a few times before realizing it's supposed to energize me. I may still have the idea of it wrong, but I'm ashamed to admit how many times I tried reading the description before finally getting (or not) what it's supposed to do. I bought scented dom, so I'm rotating it into my evening slot. 

This week, It's just a rotation of my Love Potions and their Variants (I only have one variant, lol). Anyway, if I read wrong and Scandalous v3 isn't a variant of the Love Potions (I searched the LP specific Review areas a few times and didn't find it there, but searching for it, specifically brought up review threads for Scandalous and Scandalous 09, along with an archive post for Scandalous v3, if I remember correctly.  There's a thread stating that the variants are in the spells and rituals section. I don't yet know if they each just have their own threads or are grouped together as variants and then have their own threads within that grouping. I'll check later), I'll probably buy another LP and try it, instead. I do already know that I want to FB LP's Black, Red, Pink and Honeyed. 

Week of Love: All my Love Potions and a Variant (Black, Red, Pink, Honeyed(Gotcha!), Homme,  Original, Scandalous v3)

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

LP Black

LP Black

LP Black

Tue

Honeyed LP

Lp: Original

Honeyed LP

Wed

LP Pink

LP Pink

LP Pink

Thur

LP Red

LP Red

LP Red

Fri

Scandalous v3

Scandalous v3

Scandalous v3

Sat

LP Original

LP Homme

LP Homme

Sun

Honeyed LP

Honeyed LP

Honeyed LP

I'm 99% sure I did like half of this week? Idk, but I got a few noties in my email about replies to the LP Homme thread and I've been meaning to try that one out, so we're probably just gonna restart this week (On monday, it's Wednesday, now), but it'll be pretty loose. I already know how much I like LP: black, red and pink, along with Honeyed *I'm definitely a Honey Ho and proud of it. So, I'll just use Homme until I run out, or whatever. Idk, it's loose this week. 

Week of OCCOs, LE and otherwise.  I'll want to repeat this one at a later date, perhaps. 

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

OCCO Pink

pineapple

pinkapple

Tue

Cherry Tobbacc

CT

CT

Wed

Choco

Orchid Zing

OZ

Thur

Coco cocoa

Coco

CC

Fri

Midnight lavender

Midnight Lavender

ML

Sat

OCCO SLF

Sandal Musk

SM

sun

florale

Florale

SLF

Got my hands on SLF, so I'm happily working it into this. hopefully by the time I get to this week, I'll have also bought more OCCO shields (I only have the pink, right now, so I'm going to get all the others and see which of them I like best) idk how I forgot to put cherry tobacco in here ... fml.  I haven't bought any more shields *for shame, I need to get on that. I also forgot to buy more floral, (wtf happened to my font color? it just changed as I was typing and won't let me fix it?) Anyway, I think some shield and florale will be my next order if there's any more florale in stock. I'll check when I'm ready to buy.  

Week 7: Pallas (Lumina), Aja, Luxurious (bi), can't top up on Tuesday, so I'll wear Sareena/Lace. 

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Pallas

Aja

Luxurious

Tue

Aja

Sareena/Lace. 

Pallas

Wed

Luxurious

Pallas

Aja

Thur

Pallas

Aja

Luxurious

Fri

Aja

Luxurious

Pallas

Sat

Pallas

Aja

Luxurious

Sun

Luxurious

Pallas

Aja

I already know what's up when I wear L/Bi. I can probably link to that incident, if I wrote it in the thread. Haven't been able to use it on my target, but TooTall definitely responded to it (I wasn't expecting to affect any ladies, but okay, I guess?). I need to buy more Aja bc I keep slathering it. Idk about Pallas, so I'll definitely be taking that one out, Oh, and the Sareena/Lace. I remember smelling that one and thinking it smelled wild good. Now I know that Pallas is light and powdery on my skin, doesn't stay long, but is enjoyable while it's there. Floral, sweet and a little citrusy. 

Week 8: GotBM(Lumina), Lace (Un), Gossamer Threads (Cuddle Bunny), | Sareena/Lace

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Goddess

Lace

Gossamer

Tue

Goddess

Pie in the Sky

Lace

Wed

Gossamer

Goddess | Sareena

Lace

Thur

Gossamer

Goddess

Gossamer

Fri

Lace

Gossamer 

Goddess

Sat

Lace

Gossamer

Goddess

Sun

Goddess

Sareena/Lace. 

Gossamer

First week of Cuddle Bunny, second week of scented Lumina. My Gossamer Threads have never gotten enough wear. 

Second week of Cuddle Bunny ^____^ *I'll have to buy more CB, for sure. 

Week 9: Cuddle Bunny (CB), Frisky Business (Audacious), Wild Cherry (Sexology)

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Cuddle Bunny

Frisky

WC

Tue

Cuddle Bunny

FC: Violet

Frisky

Wed

Frisky

Cuddle Bunny

Wild Cherry

Thur

WC

Frisky

Cuddle Bunny

Fri

WC

CB

Frisky

Sat

CB

WC

Frisky

Sun

Frisky

CB

WC

I don't have anything else with these pheros in them, so this is just Sexy Week, I guess. 

Week 10: Juicy Lucy (Sexpionage) Mara's Rocket Fuel III (Super Sexy 4 Women), Un Popularity, not to be confused with unpopularity, I don't think there's a 'mone for that, lol. | Un SS4W. 

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Juicy Sexpionage

MRFIII

Popularity

Tue

SS4W*

Time Travel 1942

Juicy Sexpionage

Wed

Pop

Juicpionage

MRFIII

Thur

MRFIII

Pop

Juicpionage

Fri

Juicpionage

SS4W*

Pop

Sat

Pop

Juicpionage

SS4W*

Sun

pop

MRFIII

Juicpionage

I got lazy with the typing. I spent a very long time making these tables. Lies, I tell you, Lies!!!! I got some SS4W, so I'll be rotating that in with a cover for days where I want the mone but maybe with one of my commercial perfumes. 

Experiment's just about over, so, each morning/noon/night, until Sunday, I'll be using one scented phero and alternating it with another one that I have (so, Monday morning, Island Rain with OW, Tuesday morning, Rainbow Mango (I know it has both OW and Levitation, I can't do anything about that, so I'll be using RMOWL twice this week). Monday through Thursday night, I'll wear Ashes (A2D) so I can go phero free at night (well, I know it's not fully phero free, since they linger, but you get the idea). Sunday, I'm phero free all day, ending the experiment. 

Week of Pairs: Island Rain, Rainbow Mango (OW), Liebchen, Friends & Lovers (Treasured Hearts), Goddess, Pallas (Lumina), SharkMan, PCMP (SwS),UnLFM, Sensual Harmony (LFM), Super Happy Fun Time, Rainbow Mango (Levitation* unless I find something else with Levitation, then I'll probably use that). 

Morning

Noon

Night

Mon

Island Rain (OW)

Liebchen/TH

Ashes

Tue

Rainbow Mango (OW)

F&L/TH

Ashes

Wed

Goddess/Lumina

PCMP

Ashes

Thur

Pallas/Lumina

SharkMan

A2D

Fri

Cuddle Bunny

LFM

Rainbow/Levitation

Sat

Gossamer Threads

Sensual Harmony

SuperHappy/Levitation

Sun

New

DRP

Pure Sugar

Thoughts:

Edited by SugarKitten

Late resuming project (Picking up on week 7)

I was supposed to start with Pallas, but couldn't find it. Wish I could show you all my current set up in hoarders, then you'd see. I can't find my picture resizer app, though. I tried an online one that didn't work (idr what the site was called, wasn't tiny pic, that one seemed like a social site, I don't want to share the picture anywhere but here, so I didn't try that one). I picked up like 10 samples and couldn't find it, so I gave up. 

11 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Late resuming project (Picking up on week 7)

I was supposed to start with Pallas, but couldn't find it. Wish I could show you all my current set up in hoarders, then you'd see. I can't find my picture resizer app, though. I tried an online one that didn't work (idr what the site was called, wasn't tiny pic, that one seemed like a social site, I don't want to share the picture anywhere but here, so I didn't try that one). I picked up like 10 samples and couldn't find it, so I gave up. 

would love to see the pics, the DOM you wore, was it the scented?

do you have UN in your collection?

Hopefully I'll get the pics posted before this weekend ^__^. I have a TV of the scented one, which I'm really happy about, don't have the UN (though that's the one I meant to buy, I'm glad I made a mistake and got this one, instead). 

The only UN I have rn (I think) are my li'l pheromones of lace, popularity and LFM ... I have a (mostly) updated list of my whole LPMP collection on the first page of this thread, though 😀

I finally found my Pallas sv! I dug through my big organizer thingy and got lucky. 

I do want to know where I can get an ammo container that would hold my svs upright like @Bella15 has in the hoarder thread. I was looking for these but didn't know what they were called and thought hobby lobby would have them lol 🤣

Omg. Anyway, once I come across one, I'll organize them better, lol. 

I'm gonna throw on Gossamer tonight while I ry to figure out what I should do with my tiny vials. I might get some wire next weekend and make little necklaces with them, the wire and some twine, if I can find any. The weather here has gotten ... wintery. My apartment overlooks a bridge and I couldn't see where the bridge started, today, when it's usually clear because of all the snow. I wonder how much we got, today. 

• 2 weeks later...