SugarKitten

Hi, everyone!

Hi. I am a longtime lover of perfumes, but I've never tried pheros, cops, etc before (that I know of, anyway). I was pretty curious when I found out about them, so I made an order a couple days ago. I'm really excited to get my hands on these and review them here. 

I've read through some of the threads and decided I had to join you all, since you seem so nice and very knowledgeable about them. 

Welcome :)

What did you decide to start with?

Welcome,  SugarKitten! :)

Welcome SurgarKitten! You are going to love experimenting! 

Do please tell us what you ordered and I look forward to your reviews.

Welcome SugarKitten :bye: Cute username!

Are you experienced with oil perfumes or artisan, or mostly commercial? We look forward to reading your reviews.

19 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

What did you decide to start with?

Hi. Thank you. I got cuddle bunny, love potion red and Occo pink. Can't wait to try them ???

5 hours ago, Ivysaur said:

Welcome SugarKitten :bye: Cute username!

Are you experienced with oil perfumes or artisan, or mostly commercial? We look forward to reading your reviews.

Thank you ☺️☺️. Mostly commercial, I've tried a few oil based that I've had no luck finding sources of :/ unfortunately, so I'm super excited to get started with these. Thanks! I'm super excited to give them ??

10 hours ago, Karma said:

Welcome SurgarKitten! You are going to love experimenting! 

Do please tell us what you ordered and I look forward to your reviews.

Thank you. I'm super excited to get started! 

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum SugarKitten :)

Welcome to the forum SugarKitten.  It is a good place to be :-) .  

54 minutes ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

Welcome to the forum SugarKitten.  It is a good place to be :-) .  

Thank you. It sure seems like it! I've been learning more about the scents until my order arrives by reading through all the threads, I'm having a blast. ??

Hello and welcome!

I saw that your order has shipped, so excited for you! If you tear into your new perfumes, which you will, know that they'll prob change a bit in a week or two after settling at your house. I think I had a few that I gave up on too soon for a lack of patience. 

So

Since we're in the getting to know you stage, might you have cats, kids, dogs, and/or significant others? (Yes, a cat can be your significant other.)

16 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Hello and welcome!

I saw that your order has shipped, so excited for you! If you tear into your new perfumes, which you will, know that they'll prob change a bit in a week or two after settling at your house. I think I had a few that I gave up on too soon for a lack of patience. 

So

Since we're in the getting to know you stage, might you have cats, kids, dogs, and/or significant others? (Yes, a cat can be your significant other.)

Hi! Thank you. This is all great information. No, I have none of these (I would Def consider my cat as such, if I had one. They aren't allowed at my place 😰😥😥). I'll definitely try to be patient with them. I just can't sit still with my excitement to try these hehe.