Ohana w/ H&S

il_fullxfull.1520982141_e6qf.jpg?version

You are cordially invited to a destination wedding in the land of Aloha...enjoy sand, sun and sea while witnessing the bonds of love and family - in a place where ohana is everyone, and everyone is welcome to the celebration. Featuring a gorgeous bridal bouquet of tropical florals: gardenia, tuberose, plumeria, pikake, and water lily bound with maile vine...a refreshing breeze from off the brilliant blue water: green bamboo, hand-tinctured seaweed (Which you may see floating inside your perfume bottle!), and water accord, all upon a smooth base of tropical sandalwood. So incredibly romantic! 

And to experience that true ohana feeling in you and everyone you love, we’ve included a dose of our exclusive HEART & SOUL pheromone formula, a blend that strives to help women to really connect and resonate with people - whether it be their loved one, or just with good friends. Feminine, attractive and alluring, Heart & Soul works it's magic on everyone, inviting deep communication, an air of social dominance, and makes people just happy to be around you. Helps forge deep and meaningful connections, while encouraging a nurturing attitude in those around you. Social, yet intimate and cherishing, with mood elevating attraction qualities. 

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
PLUMERIA ~ Love, strong ingredient for love spells.
GARDENIA ~ Mood elevator; powerfully ‘magnetic’ for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
WATER LILY ~ Purity of heart.
TUBEROSE ~ Dangerous pleasure. Excitement, sensuality.
PIKAKE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
MAILE ~ Wedded love, fidelity, friendship, affection, protection, sex, divination, healing, stamina.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
SEA WEED ~ Protection, money, psychic powers, sea spells.
WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning! The florals are just exquisite :heart: I can't really pick it apart, it's blended so perfectly! I love how it's both floral and aquatic :love:  it really would be perfect for a beach wedding (or beach vacation - this is definitely going with me to Belize!) I haven't worn H&S in a long time, I'm excited to try it out again!

Yes this is one of those "mer-florals" which I've mentioned before, but I think this may be the first time - or one of the first - that an LPMP perfume like this has been primarily floral without any fruit/sweet notes, and that's interesting to me.  That thing I have about tropical florals being all "Game too strong!" with my chemistry doesn't quite go all the way there, thankfully.  It's really a beautiful blending with just that slight hint of sea breeze/ocean water.  It's totally a romance of the tropics vibe and thus enables my fantasies perfectly, lol.

Just the thing for an island wedding, or any kind of summertime outdoor activity where you want to be elegant yet easy-breezy.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an absolutely beautiful, complex scent.  I cannot identify any of the ingredients as they have been blended so well that they create a unique scent greater than the sum of its parts.  To me the scent is soft and sweet with an underlying layer of the energising aspect of sea air.  

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm in Hawaii and I can see the ocean from my lounge chair, so I don't know if the aquatic scent vibe is me or the ocean, but I know the exotic tropical flowers are from Ohana because there are none in sight! It's my daughter's 9th birthday, so Heart and Soul is the perfect family bonding vibe for us today. If I can ever get them out of the pool, we're driving to see a dear old friend in her villiage up north. It's all about family today, we even let my daughter pick the rental car. (Really? A mini van?!!) I adore how I smell, but I can't imagine wearing this anywhere but on a tropical vacation. It mixes well with sunscreen and clean sweat, might be too clean and floral for me on the mainland. My man's also loving it because he's allergic to gardenia but somehow still loves the smell. He likes clean and floral scents. I wish I knew someone who was getting married in a tropical place because I would buy this for them. I think this would be the most romantic wedding scent, and they could wear it every year on their anniversary. It's both memorable and romantic.

3 days later edit:

In Ohana again, this time with saltwater dried in my hair and a little sand here and there, meeting a friend in a restaurant with my kids and my man. The Ohana makes me seem less grungy than I am.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 year later...

This one is very pretty, with something that my nose is interpreting as a "dirty" edge, which I think is the seaweed. I don't mean dirty dirty, and I don't mean sexy dirty. I guess it's maybe better described as "earthy." But not the "earth" note that smells like soil. You know what I mean? Anyway, it makes it interesting. I will enjoy my trial vial. 

• 2 months later...

I don’t like florals normally, but I like this! It's a little too floral for me when wet, but dries down very nicely.  I can’t tell all the notes apart, not least because I don’t know what they all smell like! - but it’s blended very well and not at all cloying or “sneezy” like some florals are to me.  I can “feel” the water note more than I can smell it - but it feels cool and airy, like sea spray.  Something about this scent has a cooling effect on me. It makes me think of watching the sun glitter on the ocean as a crisp sea breeze rolls in. 

The floral dies down a little after 15 mins and sweetness comes out - I think this is the sandalwood because it reminds me of Sensual Harmony. The label is perfect - this scent very sweet and innocent and lovely, just like a sleeping baby.   

The first time I wore this, I layered this with a teeny bit of Sensual Harmony with LFM because the initial floral blast scared me off a little, and I wanted something to sweeten it. IT SMELLED AMAZING (and lasted forever. 24 hrs and a shower later and I was still getting whiffs of it.)