Spring Blossom w/ Hedione

il_fullxfull.1520961165_4zm9.jpg?version

With their buttercup-yellow blossoms, delightfully fragrant and symbolic of love and friendship, it just wouldn’t be Spring without jonquils! We’ve bottled the essence of the season in bloom featuring these lovely flowers entwined with green garden-fresh accents of heather, hyacinth, baby rose, sea grass and tomato leaf, touches of ripe black currant and tropical sandalwood and also the airy sparkle of Hedione, a jasmine derivative purported to produce an attractant pheromone-like response in others when added to scent.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
JONQUIL ~ Love, affection returned, desire, sympathy.
GRASSES ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection.
HEATHER ~ Admiration and beauty; protection, especially over women and virtue. Peace, beginnings, elemental magicwishes
granted.
HYACINTH ~ Attracts love and luck; protection, playfulness, joy,
relieves grief, eases childbirth. Dependability, constancy, friendship.
ROSE ~
Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
TOMATO LEAF ~ Love attraction, repelling of negativity.
HEDIONE (JASMINE) ~
Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a big fan of Betrothal Potion (especially the 2009 version) and jonquils/daffodils are my birth flower so I was really looking forward to this one.  But I don't know if it's quite working for me.  It starts out with that really great garden-fresh aura where you can literally feel like you're outside among the flowers.  I love that part of it.  But as it dries down I think that the heather is really amping on me, it's kind of crowding out the other notes.  But it does retain a fresh floral thing going on (and the hedione really helps with that), it's just that it evolves into something I'm not as fond of.  I plan to come back to it in about a month or so to see if it changes.

This one is perfect for Spring! The fresh floral reminds me of Spring Fever. I loved that one. I cant really pick out individual notes, it's blended so well. I'll be wearing this one for trips to the farmer's market! 

I am getting the scent of watermelon on steroids ?. It is fresh and deep and sweet. I think I like this but I think I was too heavy handed in the application. Next time I will only use a tiny dab of the wand ...

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2018 at 4:54 PM, Wolf Dreaming said:

I am getting the scent of watermelon on steroids ?. It is fresh and deep and sweet. I think I like this but I think I was too heavy handed in the application. Next time I will only use a tiny dab of the wand ...

I went overboard too LOL... I'm sitting in a cloud of spring blossom right now.... I do prefer it though... I like deep/heavy scents..... Those are the only ones that smell right on me. I will definitely be adding a full bottle of this to my order!!!!