Cheryl's Bee Happy w/ Aja

Beccah

ADPE-Cheryl-BeeHappy.jpg

Cheryl's Bees are happy because no bees were harmed in the crafting of Cheryl's happy honey and tea perfume, it is completely vegan, crafted of simulations and plant-derived ingredients. We combined the honey-scented plant hormone, Aja, with honey accords and hints of the things that bees like to eat - cactus flower, orange blossom, and an array of wildflowers, over the aroma of white tea and watery bamboo. The result is sweet honey with an airy light feeling, a perfect spring and summer scent!

• 2 weeks later...

To me this has a sort of natural honey vibe to it similar to Phero Girl in weight, but it's not sex bomb honey - it's more like a "open jar of honey at teatime in the gazebo" kind of thing.  I get the floral element underneath the honey but not necessarily the more watery/airy notes.  I think the Aja and floral notes are just amping on me to the exclusion of everything else.

• 2 weeks later...

I can appreciate the light airiness of this honey scent - but I have to say I prefer a richer, deeper honey. I thought I would love  this, as I love tea and honey and flowers. But on my skin, it kind of falls flat. The honey is very muted, and the florals develop into a weird muddle. I've got a lot going on, health-wise, so it's probably my skin chemistry. 

• 3 weeks later...

I got the same muddle.  Going to let it sit for a bit.  Love the concept.  It’s just far more floral than honey on me and the honey is a very spring honey type.  But I’ve been surprised after a week before and plan to be surprised again with this.