Stephanie's Heavenly Bodies

Beccah

AD-PE-StephanieHB.jpg

Stephanie asked for something along the lines of a spicy version of LP Black, so I started there, with ingredients of Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli, Brown Sugar, Maple, and Honey, and added drops of Clove EO and a Chai Spice blend. Darkly sexy and sweetly delicious with a warm exotic flair.

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me A LOT of scented Sexology or Mara's Rocket Fuel (THAT BROWN SUGAR THO), which makes sense given there's some similar elements.  I would say even Raven Moon except it's not as complex as RM is.  I don't really get as much of an LP Black vibe from it, though.  I really like it - it's yummy and warm but not too spicy.  This would be perfect Fall slathering for sure!

This is sooo close to LP Black on me.  Almost identical.  I amp the patch so it is very heavy and resinous on me vs. vanilla and honey.  I have a few bottles of the Dom laced LP Black variant and this is a dead ringer (without ringing my bell).  Oops.  That was dirty.

• 5 years later...

Found this in my stash March 2024 so 6 years later?  Wow what a powerhouse!  Still going strong with heavy spice especially anise.  Little bit of a metallic smell.  But overall, WOW!  This one has lasted the test of time.