Hi from melisse in california!

melisse

Hi there! I’m here to point out that you guys are bad influences - Hello Everyone! And thanks for all your reviews.

Recently split with BF and I felt the need for a fresh start. Got my hair cut, and began looking for new perfumes. An Amazon search of perfumes included pheromones. I curiously followed the lead. Lots of dark, glossy medicinal looking bottles with Rx-looking logos that seem to try too hard to impress me. And among the listings, Mara’s brand stood out as being more sincere and arty. I followed the suggestion I go to her website for more selection, samples, etc. 

I started with 3 sampler packs (pherotine, time travel, and the women’s starter set. From here I fell I love with Luxurious, got the FB before even trying half of the samples. It was that good!

FBs I currently have:
~Luxurious - My first & very favorite scent so far, but I think the BI is giving me headaches...? From what I’m reading, it seems somewhat common.
~UN Levitation spray
~1969 w/Open Windows spray
~Tea and Flowers w/MegaWatt spray
~Sophia’s/Lady McBeth, oil
~Caroline’s Nile Spice, oil
~Barbara’s Sandal Rose, oil,  pretty but maybe a little too subtle. This might be good to wear phero-less to work (home health care, we typically don’t wear fragrance).

Happy with everything so far❤️

At this point though, i was still wondering if pheromone effects were real or just the power of suggestion. So I ordered:

~UN Levitation spray. I totally gave it a workout at home, alone, without a cover scent. Just to see if its just the fragrances that are sending me over the moon, or if there’s really something to the phero thing. I learned there really is something to pheros, but I agree it’s better when used in a more aromatherapeutic habitat, something airy and floaty, I chose 
~Distant Planets to showcase it (FB is on order)

Went out with my ex for lunch, and a walk. We get along well and we still see each other a few times a month. But it was so surreal just how much fun we had that particular day. I felt like there was magic in the air all around us as we took a Sunday walk through San Francisco’s abandoned-for-the-weekend business district, marveling at how even the Starbuckses were empty. I’m not necessarily wanting to get back together, I’m actually enjoying our mutual freedom. But the first-datiness of it was such a trip ... this comes in a bottle? How fun!

On another day, my cat was in my face meowing for dinner. We are very close, but it seemed like the first time I reeeally looked at her. I suddenly became aware of how pretty her markings are, and how her cute little nose wrinkles with each meow. I really felt her pain, it’s dinnertime, man! I meowed back sincerely, and I noticed how expressive her eyes/eyelids were in reply... <melisse shakes head vigorously> OMG I’m totally having deep one-on-one with my cat. I got up to get her meal, rather than waiting until the next time I get up.

A Facebook friend shared an animal rights post. Something China was frivolously doing to baby frogs and salamanders (I’ll spare you the details). I cried. Over a frog. I bonded with that frog, I loved that frog, poor little frog...

And TV watching! Adds a sense of being there and engaging with the characters in the story. I turned down the lights, the blurriness of the multi-phero cocktail (I was still testing various samples) seemed to form a cozy cushion surrounding me and my TV show. The phone rang and jolted me back to reality. Later I watched a documentary about space on my widescreen HD tv. Kept the lights out and enjoyed the “being there” feeling while watching the universe.

I also treated my “fantasy man” to a Risqué Whisque spray. I put it behind my ears at bedtime, perfect placement to reach my nose in a laying down position. It’s nice to feel that fuzzy cushion of male pheromone blend as I cuddle my pillow to sleep. There’s no actual man here, btw.

Okay! So Cool! So now comes the Big Guns. Ordered FBs of the most concentrated, single molecule Levitation-type pheros. That was Friday. That’s enough now, Melissa! Geez! 

But it wasn’t. Picked out a few unphero-ed FBs and samples, gotta have something to wear all that Alpha/Beta/DHEAS with! I’m also looking forward to trying Panther w/Cougar, Peace and Calm w/ Bomb Balm, and Beth’s Milkmaid w/copulins - I skipped their samples and bought FBs “smell-unsmelled”, as well as some PEs, based on their ingredients and your reviews only.

So I’ve got a lot of exciting stuff coming! I guess this newb should have a whole lot to share here soon. 

Melissa ?

Welcome Melisse! :D It sounds like you've got quite the little collection started! Have fun experimenting with it, and be sure to come back and tell us all about your results.

And cat. We like cats around here. :lol: 

Hello Melissa! I'm in Oakland, if you're dying to smell something (or ready to order a FB of something unsniffed,) you're welcome to roll around in my well labeled boxes!

Hi Kayla, Eastwood and IndieAna! Thanks for the welcome.

So you’re in Oakland, Eastwood? I’m on the border of Emeryville, and I work in Berkeley. Wow, thanks, sounds like a nice offer. I’m trying to get out more, make new friends. 

7 hours ago, melisse said:

Hi Kayla, Eastwood and IndieAna! Thanks for the welcome.

So you’re in Oakland, Eastwood? I’m on the border of Emeryville, and I work in Berkeley. Wow, thanks, sounds like a nice offer. I’m trying to get out more, make new friends. 

Oh, cool, I'm in North Oakland , or the central area realtors call "NOBE," North Oakland Emeryville Berkeley. Do you happen to do yoga by any chance?

I run a studio over here, Loka Yoga, in the Diamond district if you ever want to come by and say hello. You can rest assured that it does smell good at my studio!

Package(s!) arrived. Geez, I have no self control, I actually outspent my rent this month. I think there must be a “buy more LPMP” pheromone, because as soon as I tried them, I was just possessed (possessed, I say!) to try ‘em allz!

(Link to picture didn’t work, clipped it out ?)

Gonna be fun tho ?

Edited by melisse
To remove bad link

47 minutes ago, melisse said:

What the heck is up with photobucket? I have a lovely photo to share with you!

Melisse, if you are having a photo emergency, you can put it on the LPMP FB page.

Im seeing love potion magical perfumerie’s page, but it’s a “like” kind of a page, rather than a “join” page. 

Got a link to it?

edit: found it. I was trying to keep “magickal” in the name

Edited by melisse
To null my request to help find group

On 4/28/2018 at 4:28 PM, melisse said:

What the heck is up with photobucket? I have a lovely photo to share with you!

Well it's no longer really free, so unless you have a paid account you can't do remote linking anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m 5 years out from weight loss surgery (Gastric Sleeve - I highly recommend). You go through stages, first you don’t care that you are unable to eat, the weight is flying off! After the weight is off, there’s a certain frustration at getting full on 5 - 10 bites. The next stage (currently) is losing interest in food altogether. I have a tendency to get too thin now.

I never expected beautiful fragrances would fill the void. At first I thought it was the pheromones, but realized the un-pheroed scents satisfy too. 

I keep my entire collection of LPs in my nightstand. I start with something on one wrist, a bit later something else on the next wrist, and it’s similar to the joy of snacking I said goodbye to so long ago. I am enthralled. 

I typically wash my wrists at least once during the evening to start over with 2 other frangrances/pheros. Going through the pheros Balm Bomb and Open Windows mostly, and I’m selecting more non-pheroed than I expected to. I really like reading the descriptions and seeing if I can visualize the far away places described. 

And the PEs! It’s fun that the site is so interactive and Mara’s customers can mingle and share favorites and advice. She was really on to something when she started this 10(?) years ago. 

Got an overnight date tomorrow with my FwB, I plan on testing out Panther w/Cougar for my arrival, and Lady MacBeth w/UNSexology later, with some OCCO SLF down below, and 1969 w/Open Windows the next morning. Spritz him with either Open Windows or Balm Balm 60/40 because I like those two so much, I’m sure he’d like to try one or both. I also bought him a bottle of Pashazade, I hope he likes! 

Edited by melisse
Too much Bnol I guess. I’m so stupid.

On 4/24/2018 at 5:39 AM, melisse said:

I want someone to review the PE Neil’s RUSH. I love that it has my BF-ish’s favorite band on the label and the ingredients read like it would be nice.

I wish someone would review it, too! It's kind of absurd that I'm sitting here wondering what a men's fragrance smells like. I FINALLY get why people order itty sets. To smell them! Who knew?!

On 5/12/2018 at 3:54 PM, melisse said:

I’m 5 years out from weight loss surgery (Gastric Sleeve - I highly recommend). You go through stages, first you don’t care that you are unable to eat, the weight is flying off! After the weight is off, there’s a certain frustration at getting full on 5 - 10 bites. The next stage (currently) is losing interest in food altogether. I have a tendency to get too thin now.

I never expected beautiful fragrances would fill the void. At first I thought it was the pheromones, but realized the un-pheroed scents satisfy too. 

I keep my entire collection of LPs in my nightstand. I start with something on one wrist, a bit later something else on the next wrist, and it’s similar to the joy of snacking I said goodbye to so long ago. I am enthralled. 

I typically wash my wrists at least once during the evening to start over with 2 other frangrances/pheros. Going through the pheros Balm Bomb and Open Windows mostly, and I’m selecting more non-pheroed than I expected to. I really like reading the descriptions and seeing if I can visualize the far away places described. 

And the PEs! It’s fun that the site is so interactive and Mara’s customers can mingle and share favorites and advice. She was really on to something when she started this 10(?) years ago. 

Got an overnight date tomorrow with my FwB, I plan on testing out Panther w/Cougar for my arrival, and Lady MacBeth w/UNSexology later, with some OCCO SLF down below, and 1969 w/Open Windows the next morning. Spritz him with either Open Windows or Balm Balm 60/40 because I like those two so much, I’m sure he’d like to try one or both. I also bought him a bottle of Pashazade, I hope he likes! 

I like your story a lot, so far! 

How'd it go with those fragrances, and the Pashazade?

18 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I wish someone would review it, too! It's kind of absurd that I'm sitting here wondering what a men's fragrance smells like. I FINALLY get why people order itty sets. To smell them! Who knew?!

I like your story a lot, so far! 

How'd it go with those fragrances, and the Pashazade?

We had a nice date. And I gave him the Pashazade, it’s a 60/40 oil spray. He liked it, but I’m not sure if pheros work on him. I shared with him my favorites, Open Windows and Balm Bomb, because those seem like the best examples of how they work... but they didn’t on him. And I’m like, damn, Really?

My main phero of the night was Panther with some additional cops. He liked the fragrance a lot! But with the failure to feel the more “first person” kinds, I’m wondering if he detected any of these either.

• 2 weeks later...

If you tried to test 3 diffferent pheros on him in one date I’m not surprised that you can’t tell if they work. Pheros can take quite a bit of sweet spot testing to find the dosage that works for you. And not all blends work for every person but I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone who was flat out immune. But some people do not get selfies at all.

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

If you tried to test 3 diffferent pheros on him in one date I’m not surprised that you can’t tell if they work. Pheros can take quite a bit of sweet spot testing to find the dosage that works for you. And not all blends work for every person but I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone who was flat out immune. But some people do not get selfies at all.

I tried not to gas him out, like I did to myself when I first (excitedly) found LPMP. I arrived with no pheros/no fragrance on, because I’d already told him I wanted him to try this Balm Bomb. I really thought a nice clean entry into it would affect him like it did me! But no... I was stunned. Balm Bomb was such intense de-stress magic for me. Muscles I never knew I had - relaxed! And even though I thought I had already fully reclined my full bodyweight into the pillow behind my back - wow, it was like some invisible entity had turned the lever on a Lay-Z-Boy. I actually felt SURPRISED when my back slunk deeper into the pillow. 

I wiped him off from the Balm Bomb & Levitation (Cottonelle wipes) when it seemingly didn’t affect him. 

Maybe 20 minutes after wipeoff, that’s when I applied my own pheroed scent and no longer said anything about it. And immediately fell victim to my own spell.

I also gave him an FB of Pashazade in 60/40 spray form, but suggested he wait till tomorrow to try it. 

I tried not to overdo - I remember my own excitement at first and how easy it was to overdo... and not feel well. 

Is it still considered a “selfie” if the entire point of a blend is to get yourself relaxed?

I dunno. Noobie here, with noobie mistakes ?

Edited by melisse
detail ho