Hi from melisse in california!

melisse

Lol no worries. A couple other points. One, if you do Levitation and Balm Bomb together they cancel each other out. Two, blends affect men and women differently. So it would be unusual for you both to react in the exact same manner from the same blend.  And yes, that’s a selfie, the relaxation you feel. I wear pheros for the selfies primarily, so not unusual at all?

8 hours ago, melisse said:

I tried not to gas him out, like I did to myself when I first (excitedly) found LPMP. I arrived with no pheros/no fragrance on, because I’d already told him I wanted him to try this Balm Bomb. I really thought a nice clean entry into it would affect him like it did me! But no... I was stunned. Balm Bomb was such intense de-stress magic for me. Muscles I never knew I had - relaxed! And even though I thought I had already fully reclined my full bodyweight into the pillow behind my back - wow, it was like some invisible entity had turned the lever on a Lay-Z-Boy. I actually felt SURPRISED when my back slunk deeper into the pillow. 

I wiped him off from the Balm Bomb & Levitation (Cottonelle wipes) when it seemingly didn’t affect him. 

Maybe 20 minutes after wipeoff, that’s when I applied my own pheroed scent and no longer said anything about it. And immediately fell victim to my own spell.

I also gave him an FB of Pashazade in 60/40 spray form, but suggested he wait till tomorrow to try it. 

I tried not to overdo - I remember my own excitement at first and how easy it was to overdo... and not feel well. 

Is it still considered a “selfie” if the entire point of a blend is to get yourself relaxed?

I dunno. Noobie here, with noobie mistakes ?

Hi Melisse, I find that a "sneak attack ? " is the best with my man.  He would totally over-ride every sensation on offer if he was aware that it was happening at an orchestrated level !  Do not underestimate the capacity for people to purposely blank things out because they don't believe it works or  they don't want it to work !  

Edited by Wolf Dreaming

Oh also a wipe will not fully remove pheros. A witch hazel pad works best in my opinion. Rubbing alcohol will work too but is much harsher for the skin. Pheros are really sticky. Some molecules have been known to hang around even after a shower the next day.

I seem to have good luck with hydrogen peroxide for removing sticky pheros.  I usually wipe them off with Hydrogen Peroxide and then soap and water in the shower.  

• 2 months later...