Archive: Betrothal Potion (original)

luna65

image.png.9b40870138d7ab994877ffb2939d49b0.png

A simply gorgeous, delicately feminine perfume potion with a very specific purpose...for the marriage minded amongst us! The ingredients in this potion have come down in folklore throughout the ages as those that put men into a 'marital' frame of mind. This potion tends to bring out the chivalrous side of men, and seems to inspire in them the desire to treat you like a treasure. Nearly 20 love attracting, commitment encouraging ingredients in all, such as Daffodil for assuring that your love is returned; Orange Blossom for eternal love and marriage - and a magnet for men; Neroli for sensuality and encouraging a shy lover; Peach for marriage, fertility, happiness and abundance; Sweet Dill for love and protectiveness; Basil for love, fidelity and empathy between lovers, Hyacinth for love, joy and the easing of childbirth, Sweet Pea for lasting pleasure and blissfulness; Pansy to ensure that your lover will yearn to be by your side when separated from you; Lotus, because no man can refuse a woman who wears it, and more...

I've been wearing this one around lately and I can attest, it inspires a fair bit of attention even if you have no 'target' in mind. In my experience, it appears to bring out the chivalrous side of men...ah, perhaps its the Water Lily - for purity of heart.

Magical Properties: Eternal Love, Affection Returned, Adoration, Lasting Pleasure, Blissfulness, Marriage, Sensuality, Passion, Fidelity, Fertility, Easing of Childbirth, Longing to be together if separated, Protectiveness.
Notes: Daffodil, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Orange Blossom, Lotus, Water Lily, Pansy, Peach, Apricot, Sweet Herbs.

Created by: Mara Fox

Label art: Lisa Iris

November 2006