Can you O.D on Cops?

So is it possible to O.D on Cops? is there such a thing as too much? and I dont mean in smell wise but in effect wise? like has anybody ever gotten a negative effect? or does after a certain amount it doesnt really matter?

So is it possible to O.D on Cops? is there such a thing as too much? and I dont mean in smell wise but in effect wise? like has anybody ever gotten a negative effect? or does after a certain amount it doesnt really matter?

I have never experienced a negative reaction, and I wear a TON. But, that being said, some women have seen very catty reactions from other women.....so I guess it depends on who you are going to be around....

thanks for that info dolly

I wanted to layer phero girl with some regular eow and maybe some blatant invitation when I get me some this month. Im going to see a friend I havent seen in a couple years and I want him to be really attracted to me.

Im pretty sure I make more testosterone than regular women and I remember reading a discussion that said women like that may have to wear more cops than most. Then somebody else said that cops raises testosterone by 150% so that if I wear cops maybe that will raise my testosterone level even more and thats not good. So I thought maybe I should wear more cops to balance it out. lol I dont know , I thought about asking a doctor about it to be sure, but they may not be an expert in that field and may not know.

Some women wearing them in public have received unwanted attention, but I don't think it's accurate to call that an OD; it's more a question of inappropriate context. It's a good idea I think to target their use; they're designed to elicit a primal (possibly aggressive) sexual response after all!

Smell IS a factor, too; some cops formulations are mild enough to be worn in public, others are way strong and I can't get away with wearing them around my husband (who's very sensitive to smells) until they've dried down for over 12 hours! He has complained more than once in fact.

I wanted to layer phero girl with some regular eow and maybe some blatant invitation when I get me some this month. Im going to see a friend I havent seen in a couple years and I want him to be really attracted to me.

I have actually layered Blatant Invitation with PheroGirl.....it works like a charm!!

thanks for that info dolly

Im pretty sure I make more testosterone than regular women and I remember reading a discussion that said women like that may have to wear more cops than most. Then somebody else said that cops raises testosterone by 150% so that if I wear cops maybe that will raise my testosterone level even more and thats not good. So I thought maybe I should wear more cops to balance it out. lol I dont know , I thought about asking a doctor about it to be sure, but they may not be an expert in that field and may not know.

Hmm, how do you know if you make more testosterone ?

If you're more hirsute than the average woman (more body hair) then that's a sign. Persistent acne is another. Women with PCOS, for example, tend to have elevated testosterone levels.

Well I I make more testosterone due to an auto immune problem I have. Like it does make me more aggresive ,competitive, and I have a super high sex drive but I dont have sex so it can be frustrating. I guess Im a tease though because having a high drive it makes me naturally flirtatious, and sometimes Im not even meaning to.

So the thing with cops ever since finding out about them has me wondering if Im giving them off or if its my own high drive that makes my congruence of body language that attracts guys. I know I have always attracted guys even when I look my worst and it was always wondering why and now i think it was that maybe Im making alot of copulins and they can sense it or it could be just my body language.

So I didnt know if too many cops could be a bad thing. I dont care if women get mad at me or catty by wearing them cuz nobody ever trys to step on my toes I guess thats the good thing about having a lil extra rone lol. I usually am the alpha in most situations unless I want to be quite and then I get really shy.

So I didnt know if too many cops could be a bad thing. I dont care if women get mad at me or catty by wearing them cuz nobody ever trys to step on my toes I guess thats the good thing about having a lil extra rone lol. I usually am the alpha in most situations unless I want to be quite and then I get really shy.

Well, too many cops can be a bad thing, IF you're not prepared for the reactions you get. In other words, some stangers may come up to you and make totally inapropriate comments or passes at you. Some may even get physical.

Wear the with caution and be aware of WHERE you are going when you are wearing them.......some men can get aggressive, persistent, and the hits can sometimes be bizarre. I have experienced all of the above, but I am fully prepared for that before I even walk out the door. You have to make sure that you are prepared to handle it. And, I wouldn't like go out clubbing alone or walk home by yourself while wearing a lot of cops. That is inviting a bad situation.

Well, too many cops can be a bad thing, IF you're not prepared for the reactions you get. In other words, some stangers may come up to you and make totally inapropriate comments or passes at you. Some may even get physical.

Wear the with caution and be aware of WHERE you are going when you are wearing them.......some men can get aggressive, persistent, and the hits can sometimes be bizarre. I have experienced all of the above, but I am fully prepared for that before I even walk out the door. You have to make sure that you are prepared to handle it. And, I wouldn't like go out clubbing alone or walk home by yourself while wearing a lot of cops. That is inviting a bad situation.

well so far I havent had any problems with cops, I like the attention lol

the only time I've felt a little weirded out by the attention was one time when I was at the supermarket and I was looking at toilet paper lol and this guy was just staring at me lol. He kept following me a bit so I went to the tampon isle and then I guess he got the point lol and he left me alone.

Also most of my favorites scents here have pheros and cops in them. I want to layer them all together and bathe in them

well so far I havent had any problems with cops, I like the attention lol

the only time I've felt a little weirded out by the attention was one time when I was at the supermarket and I was looking at toilet paper lol and this guy was just staring at me lol. He kept following me a bit so I went to the tampon isle and then I guess he got the point lol and he left me alone.

Also most of my favorites scents here have pheros and cops in them. I want to layer them all together and bathe in them

Just be careful......cops ARE fun, but you need to be prepared because they are meant to cause a very specific SEXUAL reaction (and the reaction can be extreme in some cases)...... I have been using them for YEARS, and from what I have seen, I know to be prepared for ANYTHING when I go out loaded for bear (or BARE, whichever the case may be.....lol).....

Edited by Dolly

I unfortunately also have a high sex drive but don't have sex either...

Are the affects unscented cuddle bunny as sexual? just wondering cause even though it's a more demure phero it still has cops in it and I don't wanna wear it around people it would be awkward to...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

I unfortunately also have a high sex drive but don't have sex either...

Are the affects unscented cuddle bunny as sexual? just wondering cause even though it's a more demure phero it still has cops in it and I don't wanna wear it around people it would be awkward to...

Cuddle Bunny does have cops in it, meant to cause a sexual reaction......BUT on the other hand, I'm not sure how much is in it......

The unscented Pharmacom version - which is different from Ail's formulation - is definitely MORE sexual, in my estimation. It all depends on the target, of course, but in my personal experience it works just as effectively as the Super Sexy mix so it's only for those occasions when you want to attract a specific person and are prepared for an intimate outcome.

Edited by luna65