I got My order-I got my ship notice!

I placed an order last Friday and haven't gotten my tracking number yet. Sorry if I sound impatient but I hope you guys send my order out soon. :offtopic:

:offtopic:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed an order last Friday and haven't gotten my tracking number yet. Sorry if I sound impatient but I hope you guys send my order out soon.

Be patient. Mara and Danna are a small operation, and they're swamped right now. It can take a while for items to ship; you'll get an email when they do. They ask that you allow two weeks for your items to arrive.

Be patient. Mara and Danna are a small operation, and they're swamped right now. It can take a while for items to ship; you'll get an email when they do. They ask that you allow two weeks for your items to arrive.

Ya. I figured as much with July being an amazing month with so many lovely potions and this months clearance sale. I'am trying to be patient! :offtopic:

I placed an order last Friday and haven't gotten my tracking number yet. Sorry if I sound impatient but I hope you guys send my order out soon. :)

:)

Wow they really must me swamped right now. I still haven't recieved my tracking number. Maybe I'am being a little immpatient but I just love getting my orders towards the weekend because i put on my new potion and go out feeling empowered...lol! I usually place my orders on Fridays so they get to me by the following Friday but I guess I wont be getting anything this weekend :)

Wow they really must me swamped right now. I still haven't recieved my tracking number. Maybe I'am being a little immpatient but I just love getting my orders towards the weekend because i put on my new potion and go out feeling empowered...lol! I usually place my orders on Fridays so they get to me by the following Friday but I guess I wont be getting anything this weekend :)

Please do be patient. It seems to be taking up to a couple of weeks to ship right now.

Edited by Maxine of Arc

Yes, they are extremely busy. They are trying to work on the August releases, process regular orders, AND they are having this clearance....and, not sure if you know, but they don't have a "staff" like a lot of companies.....it is just the two of them.....

Yes, they are extremely busy. They are trying to work on the August releases, process regular orders, AND they are having this clearance....and, not sure if you know, but they don't have a "staff" like a lot of companies.....it is just the two of them.....

Sending our LP Elves lots of energy and good vibes - hang in there ladies, you know we loves ya! :)

Oh wow, Ya I can immagine how crazy it must be there right now. :)

Its ok I understand it gets crazy at my job too. I work for a small Real Estate corporation and iam the only executive assistant here so I can understand. I'll be patient :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

• 1 month later...

QUESTION?? I just placed my order i believe it was Sep. 12, 2008. No iam not writing to complain I know its still early but I got a response from Mara and in the email she said "My package is on its way" however I didnt recieve a tracking number yet so does it mean its already been sent out or is it getting ready to be sent out soon but hasnt been yet?? Iam just wondering. :angel: hehehhee. Once again not trying to be a pain but this is my big order so iam more excited then usual about it.

QUESTION?? I just placed my order i believe it was Sep. 12, 2008. No iam not writing to complain I know its still early but I got a response from Mara and in the email she said "My package is on its way" however I didnt recieve a tracking number yet so does it mean its already been sent out or is it getting ready to be sent out soon but hasnt been yet?? Iam just wondering. :angel: hehehhee. Once again not trying to be a pain but this is my big order so iam more excited then usual about it.

Hi AncientGoddess! I don't know if it has been shipped yet, of course, but I usually recieve a confirmation of my order several days before it ships out. I know it can be hard waiting (especially with bundles of delicious goodies headed your way), but two weeks isn't really a bad deal since they never charge for shipping in the US.

Trust me, the end result is ALWAYS worth the wait! :)

Hi AncientGoddess! I don't know if it has been shipped yet, of course, but I usually recieve a confirmation of my order several days before it ships out. I know it can be hard waiting (especially with bundles of delicious goodies headed your way), but two weeks isn't really a bad deal since they never charge for shipping in the US.

Trust me, the end result is ALWAYS worth the wait! :)

hehehehhee oh I know. My last order was just some samples but as soon as I saw that little happy box in my mail box I screamed like a crazy women from excitment....heheheheheh! :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

I know what you ladies mean. I HATE waiting because I'm sooo excited, but I know I have to. It's like I want an immediate arrival just like those air tubs at the banks' drive through. Wouldn't that be nice? :)

Hi Anciennt Goddess, obviously I cant speak directly for M & D, but I know for my own shippments I often get a confirmation that my package has been sent but there is no tracking number. I have also found that the ones that i get a shipment number it doesnt help as the post doenst track the package until it is delivered. SOOO hang in there, I know it is so hard sometimes, to wait for those goodies :)

YAY!!! I got my tracking number this morning. Iam so excited. ;) I think it will get to me by Saturday or at least iam hoping. I like getting them for the weekend. I go out in style ladies smelling the best in the club....hehehehe. But either way at least I dont have to wait a whole nother week. So thank you Mara + Danna. Much Love :ange:

• 2 weeks later...

Yet again iam waiting for my beautiful babies to arrive. ^_^ I placed a little sample order a few weeks ago and the Semptember sample pack order this past Friday. Iam thinking the ladies will probably put the two orders together and send them out that way because I haven't even gotten a tracking email yet so I guess they havent shipped them yet. ^_^

Yet again iam waiting for my beautiful babies to arrive. ^_^ I placed a little sample order a few weeks ago and the Semptember sample pack order this past Friday. Iam thinking the ladies will probably put the two orders together and send them out that way because I haven't even gotten a tracking email yet so I guess they havent shipped them yet. ^_^

Usually, if you order at least a week apart, they won't combine the orders. Sinister Girl did say that they've been having problems with the system not sending out confirmation e-mails. Go over here for instructions and more info.

Hi there-

I sent you copies of your shipping info, they all show delivered. I believe one arrived today.

(September 29, 2008 04:30:00 ARRIVAL AT UNIT)

Please, again everyone. Posting regarding shipping q's probably won't get read here.

If you have a shipping q-PLEASE email or call the office, have your order number, the date, and what your purchased available for us to check the records.

We are manually sending shipping confs from the OUTGOING ONLY email from the shipping department, please in the future, refer and forward that email if you have a question.

If you have a shipping issue please just email and be patient, we will get to it, but the only way we know if we have addressed the issue is via mail.

thanks!

SG

Hi there-

I sent you copies of your shipping info, they all show delivered. I believe one arrived today.

(September 29, 2008 04:30:00 ARRIVAL AT UNIT)

Please, again everyone. Posting regarding shipping q's probably won't get read here.

If you have a shipping q-PLEASE email or call the office, have your order number, the date, and what your purchased available for us to check the records.

We are manually sending shipping confs from the OUTGOING ONLY email from the shipping department, please in the future, refer and forward that email if you have a question.

If you have a shipping issue please just email and be patient, we will get to it, but the only way we know if we have addressed the issue is via mail.

thanks!

SG

Hey Ladies,

YES I received my little sample order from a few weeks ago. Very cool! :TotakekeBannana:

Iam really looking forward to the September sample pack. Oh so many new beautiful goodies. Hehehhee

Thank you Mara+Danna for everything. Love you and as always keep them coming...hehehe! :dreadlocksnaner:

Hey Ladies,

When are they starting the shippings of the sample packs. I order my Sept. sample pack back September 26. Haven't gotten the tracking email yet. :Hug_emoticon: I know I know I have to be more patient but I just can't wait...hehehe. :Hug_emoticon: All the beautiful Halloween goodies!

Edited by AncientGoddess

With new releases, it can take a little longer for them to get out the door. *impatient wiggle* Since the people on the forums are only a small sampling of their full customer base, imagine how many new orders all come in right after a new release.

(Also, if I'm not mistaken, you said in another thread that you ordered on the 26th, which is the day the label spoilers came out. It was a few days after that when the full descriptions and the web pages were posted, and I imagine they were busy finishing those up, rather than packaging orders.)

Edit: To get rid of a double "that," which was confusing.

Edited by scourger

Yes, you do need to be patient. It can take up to 2 weeks in my experience for an order to ship. I know you are anxious to receive your order, but Mara and Danna are a 2-woman operation, and when new releases first come available, they are even more swamped than usual. Please give them time; you will get your wonderful scents as soon as they are able!

Yes, you do need to be patient. It can take up to 2 weeks in my experience for an order to ship. I know you are anxious to receive your order, but Mara and Danna are a 2-woman operation, and when new releases first come available, they are even more swamped than usual. Please give them time; you will get your wonderful scents as soon as they are able!

Yes I know you have to be patient. But guess what ladies! I GOT MY TRACKING EMAIL THIS MORNING. AAAAAAHHHHH! :woohoonaner2gy: My goodies will be arriving in a few days right before the weekend. And guess what else! HEHEHE! :TotakekeBannana:

I am going on a little vacation from Thursday-Sunday and Iam very excited because I will have all my beautiful new smellies along with me. Mara and Dana Thank you ladies! You deffinatley know how to put a smile on all of us here. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

Yes I know you have to be patient. But guess what ladies! I GOT MY TRACKING EMAIL THIS MORNING. AAAAAAHHHHH! ;) My goodies will be arriving in a few days right before the weekend. And guess what else! HEHEHE! :magicstick:

I am going on a little vacation from Thursday-Sunday and Iam very excited because I will have all my beautiful new smellies along with me. Mara and Dana Thank you ladies! You deffinatley know how to put a smile on all of us here. :D:winktongue:

Yay! Glad you got your email, I just got mine, SG said they were working til 3AM last night!

Enjoy your goodies, once they arrive!!!

I have three older orders and a new one and I just got my shipping notification this morning. I'm as happy as a little girl! :J001: I'm so excited. Mara and Danna are the best. I'm so sorry to hear they stayed up so late. Maybe we should all call them this morning and thank them...just kidding! Hehe!! :magicstick:

I'm so happy for you Esmeralda it's a great feeling! I just checked the status of my package on usps.com and it's in town yipee!!!! :blush: I am gettin more excited with every step of it's journey. :banana010:

Oh you have made me jealous! lol YOU must tell us what you think of each scent!!!! Cant wait to hear :A002:

I got ALL my goodies last night. I was so excited. I had been having some issues with random roller balls not being placed in the holder so when I go to try the fragrance on, the stuff just pours out. Well, I caught ball number one before I poured, but didn't look at ball number four (my LP Red with Phero) and it ran all down my hand and table. I yelled, "damn balls!!" My roomate yelled "that's right!" I don't think she was talking about the same ones I was referring to. :blush:

I had to teach last night, so I had to wait until later to smell all of them; however, I was able to put on a little Native Soil on the front of my wrist. Mid class I caught a whiff (I talk madly with my hands) and I actually stopped to smell. :A002: At home, I plastered myself with scents. I started getting really confused about what was where but I smelled fantastic. :bow:

I got ALL my goodies last night. I was so excited. I had been having some issues with random roller balls not being placed in the holder so when I go to try the fragrance on, the stuff just pours out. Well, I caught ball number one before I poured, but didn't look at ball number four (my LP Red with Phero) and it ran all down my hand and table. I yelled, "damn balls!!" My roomate yelled "that's right!" I don't think she was talking about the same ones I was referring to. ^_^

I had to teach last night, so I had to wait until later to smell all of them; however, I was able to put on a little Native Soil on the front of my wrist. Mid class I caught a whiff (I talk madly with my hands) and I actually stopped to smell. :blush: At home, I plastered myself with scents. I started getting really confused about what was where but I smelled fantastic. ;)

YAY to you getting your goodies, that is amazing how fast it is to get to your place and even though yours has to pass by me on the way, you still get your a week before lol. yeesh post system lol.

Do start reveiwing I am EXCITED!!!

Sorry to here about you roller ball mutiny I hope you didnt lose to much :(

'Curiouschic' date='Oct 9 2008, 07:27 AM'

Sorry to here about you roller ball mutiny I hope you didnt lose to much :blush:

I didn't and now my table smells verra nice! :(

Edited by Jo Anna

lol, can't wait to hear your reviews lifesgood, I'm happy for you as well!!!

I've got Come2Me and CFM coming so I'm really really excited lol...the thing is, my order didn't even arrive home yet, and I already placed another order. Somebody please tell me that I'm normal :blush:

'Curiouschic' date='Oct 9 2008, 07:27 AM'

Sorry to here about you roller ball mutiny I hope you didnt lose to much :(

I didn't and now my table smells verra nice! ^_^

ooh sounds like you got yourself and INSTANTLY Sexy table, watch out for some weird behabiour from your other furniture... :blue_dancing_banana:

Will do CC! :blue_dancing_banana: Although I am not very good at describing the scents yet, I will definitely give it a shot. :banana-computer:

There is no need to worry about being an amazing scent note describer, for some that comes with time. Check out some of my reviews, they aint that good BUT they get my oppinion across and in my mind help people know at least whether or not I loved it and would reccomend it :) Have fun with it!!! ;)

I've got Come2Me and CFM coming so I'm really really excited lol...the thing is, my order didn't even arrive home yet, and I already placed another order. Somebody please tell me that I'm normal :blush:

You NORMAL at least according to those involved with LP's Anonymous :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

You NORMAL at least according to those involved with LP's Anonymous :(

lol! *phiew* I feel much better now, okay then, I'll go to magical ohama and see if there's any LP extint scent that I want! :blush:

I've got Come2Me and CFM coming so I'm really really excited lol...the thing is, my order didn't even arrive home yet, and I already placed another order. Somebody please tell me that I'm normal :(

Well if it's not normal than I am weird too LOL. I have done that about 5 times already and I just started ordering on 09/12/09 less than a month ago ;) . So yeah girl we are normal shoot! LMAO.

I want to try Come2ME. I LOOOOOOOVE CFM, I have one bottle at home, two that should be being shipped out any day now and I am seriously considering getting at least

one more bottle before it sells out. :D I think I need help, intervention already LOL