I got My order-I got my ship notice!

FINALLY!!!!! :wacko: They have arrived! So far "Scarlet Silk" "Valentine Queen" and "Voodoo Valentine" is whats going on!! :surprised: "Teddy Man" iam giving to my sweetie and i'll let you guys know about the others next week because I haven't put them all into full use yet but will over the weekend. So Happy They arrived last night because today is Friday!!! WOOHOO! :ange:

"Feels like a teenager all over again"

XOOXOXO!!

ENJOY !!!! I'll join in on the festivities later at 'happy hour' !! :wacko::abfx:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY :rabbit4: I was so happy to see this morning that my order has been shipped or at least one of them. I also placed another order for "UN". I didn't put it to the test until now because we've been really stresed at work latley with the Real Estate market being bad and I've been wearing "UN" to work latley and not only does it elivate my mood but it's really been helping me here at work. I have like 4 order now coming my way. I'am so excited!! :yeahthat:

Edited by AncientGoddess

OMG, Did you get any of the new scents??? TEELLLL UUUUSS PPLLLLEEAASSEEEEE

OMG!!! TG and you other chicas....my gosh the ladies did wonders once again....

I am definitely loving the bosom bows...

BTW TG I got the sampler pack, a bottle of cuddlebunny, a bottle of LP RED and other samples...

I am in heaven at this point....

I know you lovely ladies will be getting yours soon.....

OHHHH you all will not be disappointed...the ladies even gave me a $5 coupon....aren't they the bestest?? hehe not a word but I think that will do for now...

Got to go and snff and resniff again....

Edited by j5382001

It's Judy...lol...

OMG I hate myself right now...I spilled half of my sample of HOtter than HEll all over the bed!!!!!!! :):angry3::angry3:

My cat is giving me the evil eye and trying to stay away from my anger......

Edited by j5382001

Lol, those numbers will forever trip me up! Please forgive me. I am SO sorry about your spill. I think we have ALL had an LP baptism in the beginning! You must read the thread about the lady who spilled EOW in her underwear drawer! It's hysterical.

SOOOOO, since it's open, would you like to tell us how it smells???

Lol, those numbers will forever trip me up! Please forgive me. I am SO sorry about your spill. I think we have ALL had an LP baptism in the beginning! You must read the thread about the lady who spilled EOW in her underwear drawer! It's hysterical.

SOOOOO, since it's open, would you like to tell us how it smells???

Well this one definitely has alot of musk for sure...alot of spices and it resembles the scent of another LP ...which I cannot remember at the moment...LP"s are doing some strange things to me lately....You would think that after 3 months of LP use I would be better at my desciptions but I am still working on it....but by golly I must have me a double dose of that Bosom Bows...loving that one alot at the moment....

the Nymph LP is definitely very fresh and aquatic...I would wear it to the beach or something...

I am overwhelmed at the moment...I want to review everything but I do not know where to begin..

oh and the ladies really hooked me up with samples of the private editions....

YOU ladies will be majorly surprised and very happy indeed when u girls get your goodies....

they did not hold back at alll...

the wait will be worth it fo sure!!!!

what's your favorite, just tell us that!

Bosom Bows and Egg so far

I must admit I was very surprised about Tantric Butterfly...it is not what I had expected...I will need to give each and everyone of these some more testing to be sure....hehe...just a little...until I run out of room on my arms....

Even after I wash off the scent it definitely has some staying power....so...it's not a good time to do too much reviewing...

Well this one definitely has alot of musk for sure...alot of spices and it resembles the scent of another LP ...which I cannot remember at the moment...LP"s are doing some strange things to me lately....You would think that after 3 months of LP use I would be better at my desciptions but I am still working on it....but by golly I must have me a double dose of that Bosom Bows...loving that one alot at the moment....

the Nymph LP is definitely very fresh and aquatic...I would wear it to the beach or something...

I am overwhelmed at the moment...I want to review everything but I do not know where to begin..

oh and the ladies really hooked me up with samples of the private editions....

YOU ladies will be majorly surprised and very happy indeed when u girls get your goodies....

they did not hold back at alll...

the wait will be worth it fo sure!!!!

Oh iam getting exited now about Nymph. I really enjoy the floral, aquatic, fresh, and resins scents most of all and these types are the best for me in mood elivation as well as how they blend with my body chemistry. Most of the sugar scents i've realized aren't for me. They make me kinda grouchy too. I mean some are nice like Voodoo Valentine I really enjoyed that one but Hotness Personified was not at all what i expected but that 2 months ago iam now more then anything enjoying these amazing springy scents. Oh I just love spring on LP. They come out with the best scents!! :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!

:dancingfruits0nm: :dancingfruits0nm: :dancingfruits0nm: :dancingfruits0nm: :dancingfruits0nm: :dancingfruits0nm: :dancingfruits0nm: :dancingfruits0nm:

I will review all evening!! Can you believe I have to walk out the door right now and cannot even open it?????? How's that for irony that SUCKS!!!!

I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!

I am opening the box now.........

Ok, I am not unhappy because I got SOOO many amazing goodies that I had ordered, plus some Fabulous gifts, plus some PE samples, but my monthly sampler wasn't in the box.... sigh....

I guess it missed the boat. Poor thing.. poor me..

I'm just gonna crawl in the corner with my 4.394808752872,2849380 other full bottles of yummies that I ordered!

Edited by therapygirl

OOOH! Yay I cant wait to read reviews and get my own goodies..sigh, why couldnt canada be closer :waiting:

Sry your lil sampler missed the package TG. I hope mine made it into my package. I can understand your disapointment!

Come on package, COME TO ME!!! ;)

OOOH! Yay I cant wait to read reviews and get my own goodies..sigh, why couldnt canada be closer :waiting:

Sry your lil sampler missed the package TG. I hope mine made it into my package. I can understand your disapointment!

Come on package, COME TO ME!!! ;)

lol, I put a few drops of Come To Me on this morning...in hopes!

I received the first of my three packages - :waiting: - with my bottle of Mara's Rocket Fuel and sniffies of all the new private editions. Just the thing for the Further Adventures of Quim and Quince...unfortunately that will have to wait awhile. But at least I smell fabulous!

Edited by luna65

That'a girl! I like your thought process :waiting: On Monday I am going to POUR come to me all over....Perhaps I will Bathe in it...Its all about intent, right?

Hey !! great idea Katz !

I received the first of my three packages - :waiting: - with my bottle of Mara's Rocket Fuel and sniffies of all the new private editions. Just the thing for the Further Adventures of Quim and Quince...unfortunately that will have to wait awhile. But at least I smell fabulous!

speaking of Quim & Quince....where would one find those stories on adultfanfiction.net ?

"Daddy Spank" and "Confession is the good for the role." are the Q&Q stories, m'dear. :wub:

04.gif

Thank you !

I am going to kill the postman - once again i track the shipping and it say postbastard left 2 notices on the 2nd - THE HELL HE DID....i have everyone in the house on LP watch and i put a big ol sign on the door - now i have to go to the post office tomorrow and they better have my package

they did this nonsense last time with my LP's ..you would think after my last complaints they'd do better = bastards, how dare they hold up my smelling addiction

I am going to kill the postman - once again i track the shipping and it say postbastard left 2 notices on the 2nd - THE HELL HE DID....i have everyone in the house on LP watch and i put a big ol sign on the door - now i have to go to the post office tomorrow and they better have my package

they did this nonsense last time with my LP's ..you would think after my last complaints they'd do better = bastards, how dare they hold up my smelling addiction

Don't worry Knjsavy,

I bet they have your goodies at the post office...just wait and see!

:D:jumpforjoy::lolipop::jumpforjoy::love::jumpforjoy::ange:

So, YES, my first double-order package arrived friday, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I have been dying as I couldn't log in away from my laptop since then (?) and it was killing me not to be able to get on here and say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH to the lovely LP goddesses. It was truly the shining beacon of a kind of off night. I'd forgotten that I had a package til I got in @ 2am and ta-DA! :magicstick: Happy time!

PLUS the ladies included a slew of sniffies (which I am just now preparing to ravage) and two extra bottles... Autumn Mist and Breaking the Ceiling. I almost cried I was so happy... then again, cause I couldn't even log on to say *thank you*! So, :abfx: ! PLUS the Native Soil came from Starlitegirl friday as well (Thx again hon!) so yeah, I was pretty much in LP heaven.

I'm so happy for you guys!!! I can't get any LP's till MAY!! It was supposed to be April then a big weenie happend. Blah. Well it might still be April depending on how fast student loan people move thier bums. God bless M&D. They held me a few things. Till then, I live vicariously through you,

So get your lovely tushies over to that reveiw board!

PLUS the ladies included a slew of sniffies (which I am just now preparing to ravage) and two extra bottles... Autumn Mist and Breaking the Ceiling. I almost cried I was so happy... then again, cause I couldn't even log on to say *thank you*! So, :) ! PLUS the Native Soil came from Starlitegirl friday as well (Thx again hon!) so yeah, I was pretty much in LP heaven.

Oooh! Two extra bottles?! FABULOUS! the ladies are amazing! Are these goodies that you have tried before. I LOVE Autumn Mist, I find it a great warm aquatic scent, mmmm. LEt me know what you think of it, AND all the other fabulous stuff you got! :Blusher:

And Cheezie-one, I hope you got enough lovely LPs to hold you over until your next order. Take Care my dear! I hope things are looking up...

I got my mega order today!!! :)

I'm so excited!!! So many lovely goodies! It's the best thing in the world to get the LP packages... :lol:

So much sniffing to do, so li'll time... :woohoonaner2gy:

I recieved my lovelys today :lol: The only thing is I don't know which lovelys. I had like 4 orders coming so it'll be a suprize when I get home and open up my goodies or should I say rip it open...hehehehee!!!

I recieved my lovelys today :alien_dance: The only thing is I don't know which lovelys. I had like 4 orders coming so it'll be a suprize when I get home and open up my goodies or should I say rip it open...hehehehee!!!

That sounds like a GREAT reason for an extra long "lunch"

Get them goodies and slather then meander back to work in a FABULOUS LP cloud :w00t:

Ok Border men, be nice with my LPs and let the come QUICKLY...

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Stupid post office. I have to now wait until today like 4:00pm before I get my big order. The post office was closed yesterday by the time I got home because there only open between 8:30am-5:00pm what shitty hours. Most people work between those times but Thank God I get off work at 3:00pm today because iam running heck flying to that post office after work. :jumpforjoy:

Got the word that my order is going out today! The ladies definitely have MUCH patience with me since I was 'our lady of the questions' this month. They rock the house!! :banana-computer:

:party:

Oooh! Two extra bottles?! FABULOUS! the ladies are amazing! Are these goodies that you have tried before. I LOVE Autumn Mist, I find it a great warm aquatic scent, mmmm. LEt me know what you think of it, AND all the other fabulous stuff you got! :CHEERS~19:

Yes, Autumn Mist is sooo pretty, warm dewy and sweet (is that creamed corn in there? I'm not so good with notes :jumpforjoy: ) The funny thing is I had gotten AM earlier as an extra sample, and was *thisclose* to wearing it Friday for the first time. The gift bottle seemed like a cosmic hint to wear it Saturday, when my Mom, Sis and I drove out to see my Nana for what will probabaly be the last time. So now, even if she doesn't realize it, she has had the pleasure of experiencing an LP lovely :party: That thought makes me very happy.

And Cheezie-one, I hope you got enough lovely LPs to hold you over until your next order. Take Care my dear! I hope things are looking up...

Ditto that! And mentioned it before, but again, LOVE your hair! :)

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aola: Stupid post office. I have to now wait until today like 4:00pm before I get my big order. The post office was closed yesterday by the time I got home because there only open between 8:30am-5:00pm what shitty hours. Most people work between those times but Thank God I get off work at 3:00pm today because iam running heck flying to that post office after work. :)

Hey AncientGoddess,

I feel your pain totally....

I swear I always thought that the Post office closed at 5pm around here...One day I just had to get a package weighed nothing more..cause I already pasted as many stamps on the envelope already and well turns out I got there at 430pm only to find out that they close at 4pm...I was mad...for walking so far in the first place and mad that I'd have to wait another day just to post one envelope!!!

:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

OH WOW LADIES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. :020105~21:

This Order was amazing!!! So many beautiful goodies! EEEEE HEHEHEH! I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I ran to the post office after work yesterday like a panther gone mad. I was so happy to see the Happy Box bigger then normal. I tor it open and WOW. Surprize beautiful smellies along with amazing samples and etc.... MUAH MUAH! I feel so good today! Its been stressful here at work for the past few weeks but last night my beautiful smellies changed my mood and i feel like iam flying today! :);):):2182:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I know the girls are backed up, but does anyone know if the have processed orders made on March 31. I used a different paypal account and I just want to make sure it went through. Thanks for the help. I just haven't recieved the email that my order has been processed. Like I said I know the are WAY busy...Just want to make sure I did all my stuff right.

Edited by kbudish

I know the girls are backed up, but does anyone know if the have processed orders made on March 31. I used a different paypal account and I just want to make sure it went through. Thanks for the help. I just haven't recieved the email that my order has been processed. Like I said I know the are WAY busy...Just want to make sure I did all my stuff right.

Oh I know they keep track of everything and they always make things worthwhile...

I think they know how rowdy we are getting about our goodies but I know they are working hard and long hours just to get us our stuff...

We cannot help our addiction and they cannot help that their team is so small...

They do provide good quality service ...the fact that they come on to the forum and respond...when they can...doesn't that tell us how much they care? How much we mean to them as customers??

hehe

they are working hard to fill orders....let's try to be a little more patient..