I got My order-I got my ship notice!

Hey Robert

Just curious, what are the guys ordering.

well, i am still pleased with my samples of teddy man (for keeping things friendly) and sorcerer (gives me a little swagger and some respect). but, i ordered some un for men scented bath salts to soak in at the end of some hard days...i figured the lavendar would help ease me to sleep, but tobacco and maple would still keep it manly. and i got some down and dirty for men, one of which is boosted with boy/boy for when i feel like going out and seeing what i can stir up. :wub:

Edited by Robert

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Everyone,

Alright so I recieved my little order yesterday which was great. :thumb_up11:

Thanks! However it didn't include the August sampler. :abfx::EVB7BC~18:

Edited by AncientGoddess

It was like Christmas when I got a box of yummy-smelling goodness today

• 2 Sachets of UN for Men scented bath fizzies
  • 2 Bottles of Down & Dirty for Him (1 with Boy/Boy)
  • 4 Large Samples - Teddy Man, Woodland Man, Merlin's Blend, Down & Dirty for Him
  • 3 Small Samples - Amber Enchantment, Portunus: Opportunity Potion, Crimson Black

I was a little hesitant about the women's blends, but the Crimson Black smells soooo good!

:party:

Ode to a Stamps.com Notice:

Stamps.com.

I love and I hate you. When I check my email mail box and there is nothing from you - you are worse than an inconstant lover. And I bitterly shake my fist at the monitor and grumble.

But then -when I'm so depressed because you haven't come - there you are.

My Stamps.com notice has arrived! And I'm suffused with the blinding happiness of delight and anticipation.

The jumping up and down. The whoo hoo Whooping.

Let the hand rubbing in anticipation begin!

Sorry - I was feeling particularly silly.... :-) But I wanted to be sure I had a full arsenal for a conference I'm going to where I'll see a ton of people I know.

and don't forget, everytime you order it pushes the other order out even further cause its two week TAT on last order placed...believe me, I am soooo upset with myself as I know better and i did it anyways...

What does this mean?? TAT?? Anyone?

Still awaiting my stamps notice for an order placed on the 9th :lol: keep waiting but it doesnt come arghhhhhhhh Im hoping for Monday. :mail:

TAT = turn-around time.

Thanks Luna :wub: Its still 2 week turn around time on each order placed right? Or does somehow ordering too close pushes a 2 week turnaround to 4 weeks? :surprised: :mail: Say it isnt so. I placed an order on the 9th then I placed another order on the 17th. 2 week turnaround time for each or did I screw things up? :neutral::lol:

Thanks Luna :wub: Its still 2 week turn around time on each order placed right? Or does somehow ordering too close pushes a 2 week turnaround to 4 weeks? :surprised: :mail: Say it isnt so. I placed an order on the 9th then I placed another order on the 17th. 2 week turnaround time for each or did I screw things up? :neutral::lol:

Hey Mystree -

You just learned the painful lesson of too many orders in. It's TAT fro

last order in.

Which is why - if addiction is calling and I dying to place another order - I have to decide which I want more - my oldest order in OR the purchase of something I want that may go extinct if I don't snap it up. At this point I usually inhale and wait til the Stamps.co

notice comes in. Sorry!!!!!

Hey Mystree -

You just learned the painful lesson of too many orders in. It's TAT fro

last order in.

Which is why - if addiction is calling and I dying to place another order - I have to decide which I want more - my oldest order in OR the purchase of something I want that may go extinct if I don't snap it up. At this point I usually inhale and wait til the Stamps.co

notice comes in. Sorry!!!!!

My heart feels funny.

Mystree, just wanted to let you know that I did 2 orders on the 14th and got the notice this morning. Which is really very fast as you can see! :neutral: There's hope sweetie, hang in there :lol:

The stamps notice? Ive gotten both Times Square "thank you for your order and it will be processed and shipped shortly" notices..but have yet recieved my stamps notice. You've gotten your stamps notice 5 days post ordering. WOW ..lucky. *envy* hehe.

SIGHHHH. Ive never spent as much time in my Spam Mail as ive been spending these last few days, just to make sure its not being sent there because last time my email did dump the stamps notice to my spam folder. But alas no sign of the stamps notice. There is a spam titled "Your schlong should be schlonger" bahahahaha. :10_small16:

My first order I recieved in 12 days from date of order. This is day 10 so far for this one. Im hoping to see a stamps notice Monday? (pretty pretty please, with lace panties on..nm jeez sorry blame it on fragrance withdrawl) and hopefully recieve this next week. The weekend, the clearance sale, the upcoming release of alcohol based and september new releases I know the girls are plenty busy. I undahhhhhhhhstandddddddd fully understand ..does it make waiting any easier? Foooook no. lol.

Thanks for the cheer up anyways Tears of Joy and for rubbing it in my face that youre getting your goodies and I'm not. :EVB7BC~18::surprised: LOL. :mail:

So...whatdya getting this order? Let me live vicariously. :wub:

Edited by mystree

The stamps notice? Ive gotten both Times Square "thank you for your order and it will be processed and shipped shortly" notices..but have yet recieved my stamps notice. You've gotten your stamps notice 5 days post ordering. WOW ..lucky. *envy* hehe.

SIGHHHH. Ive never spent as much time in my Spam Mail as ive been spending these last few days, just to make sure its not being sent there because last time my email did dump the stamps notice to my spam folder. But alas no sign of the stamps notice. There is a spam titled "Your schlong should be schlonger" bahahahaha. :10_small16:

My first order I recieved in 12 days from date of order. This is day 10 so far for this one. Im hoping to see a stamps notice Monday? (pretty pretty please, with lace panties on..nm jeez sorry blame it on fragrance withdrawl) and hopefully recieve this next week. The weekend, the clearance sale, the upcoming release of alcohol based and september new releases I know the girls are plenty busy. I undahhhhhhhhstandddddddd fully understand ..does it make waiting any easier? Foooook no. lol.

Thanks for the cheer up anyways Tears of Joy and for rubbing it in my face that youre getting your goodies and I'm not. :EVB7BC~18::lol: LOL. :001_tt2:

So...whatdya getting this order? Let me live vicariously. ^_^

Ooohh I'm sorry I didn't want to rub it in your face :( I just wanted to let you know the ladies were really fast with my order just so you know your wait doesn't have to be so long! :rolleyes:

Oh my I ordered a lot :blush:. It's my third order but my first LP hoard because of the sale :party:. Ok hold tight.

Deliciously Wicked

Feast Of Tabernacles

Fortune Cookie

Frog

I Don't Know, But It's Green

Liberty Belle

Plaisirs De La Nuit

Plenty

Rocket Chick

Stealing Xmas

Valentine Queen

Gretel's Candy Corn & Taffy

Sugared Hazelnut

Bacchanlia

Want

Teddy Man

Yeah... Addiction has kicked in...

Mystree, just wanted to let you know that I did 2 orders on the 14th and got the notice this morning. Which is really very fast as you can see! :) There's hope sweetie, hang in there :)

Tears: But see, you did them the same day...

the problem is when you have one order and then say maybe days later or week(s) later make another order.

be blessed -djac

Received one of my orders! I was confused because I thought that the Big Perfume Gurus would push my three! orders together but I received just one batch. Cuddle Bunny (unscented pheromones), a bottle of Fortune Cookie, two deluxe samples of Neanderlicious and Elevation Potion! My fortune cookie didn't come with my Fortune Cookie, so I was a little bummed; good thing I have Elevation Potion :lol:

EP smells so good, I think I sort of want a big bottle! Mmm. Powdery deliciousness.

Oh! And little samples of Love Potion: Autumnal Equinox 2008, Miasma, Portunus: Opportunity Potion, Crimson Black, Music of the Spheres, and Amber Enchantment!

Edited by lesreveurs

Received one of my orders! I was confused because I thought that the Big Perfume Gurus would push my three! orders together but I received just one batch. Cuddle Bunny (unscented pheromones), a bottle of Fortune Cookie, two deluxe samples of Neanderlicious and Elevation Potion! My fortune cookie didn't come with my Fortune Cookie, so I was a little bummed; good thing I have Elevation Potion ;)

EP smells so good, I think I sort of want a big bottle! Mmm. Powdery deliciousness.

Oh! And little samples of Love Potion: Autumnal Equinox 2008, Miasma, Portunus: Opportunity Potion, Crimson Black, Music of the Spheres, and Amber Enchantment!

*living vicariously through your order* LOL yayyyyyyyyyy! Im sorry you didnt recieve all 3 but am thrilled for you that you have something to tie you over. :666:

Well, I think I used two email addresses between the three orders. So that might explain it! I got harvest emails on two accounts!

I think I got a little buzzed off of the Elevation Potion, which makes me PHEAAAAAAAAR Woozy Floozy. I have a sensitive system with other things, like alcohol.

Well, I think I used two email addresses between the three orders. So that might explain it! I got harvest emails on two accounts!

I think I got a little buzzed off of the Elevation Potion, which makes me PHEAAAAAAAAR Woozy Floozy. I have a sensitive system with other things, like alcohol.

hehe. havent any experience with elevation potion yet, i want to eventually get some Woozy Floozy just dont have the money to throw down on something that I dont know will give me the effects and others the effects Id like. Is this your first time with unscented Cuddle Bunny? I have that coming in my first package! The waiting is killing me. *awaiting your review* hint hint, nudge nudge. heh.

Oh yeah. I have the scented version. I would do a review if I had a boy to test it with. I think I'm starting to stock up for when I do have a boyfriend or at least a love interest that could be a boyfriend eventually! As for now, the Universe isn't exactly shining sweet lovins on me in the romantic field yet. When that does happen, I'll make a beautiful post for you :666:

I'm actually confused because I got the ship email to the email address that I used for my other orders :/ Maybe one of the ladies can tell me what happened? I don't want to be obnoxious!

Day 13 no stamps notice

My first order I got in 12 days, stamps notice at day 9(if I remember right). The speed of the first order spoiled me. I will never put in another order before I recieve a stamps notice first. This was in the shipping FAQ but I didnt know what the whole TAT thing with orders placed together meant. Still one was placed on the 9th the other on the 16th, its not like they were back to back.

No clue if Im receiving 2 packages or 1 combined order now. If its 2 weeks TAT from last order that means I wont receive anything til first week of October, for an order placed Sept 9th. PHOEEY. This sucks.

Edited by mystree

Hey Mystree-chin up.

Imagine this if you will: I had been so poor that I hadn't ordred in 4 months. Then this magical money rained down from the sky at the beginning of the sale.

In short-75 Lp's in a box, with the usual 2 week turn around time, right?

So, I get my stamps Notice and 2 days later the package is allegedly about a 45 minuite drive from my house...so I wait- and I wait-for 10 damn days I wait(I figure, well, the postal system can run amok?!).

Then I call the post office. I call Mara and Danna, Danna calls the post offices in the city near my home and the city where I live. I call more. Danna calls the post master general.

A stolen parcel complaint is filed yesterday(package is now 18 days late...

This afternoon, I check my mail "were sorry we missed you' slip is in my mail box.

I lividly call the post office and explain everything to the guy in charge.

"ok, we'll deliver it tommorow"

"Um, no, you'll deliver it NOW. I'll be on my porch."

"ok m'amm, we'll make it happen"

"Thanks, I really appreciate it"

So, you see Mystree, worse things can happen than long turn around time! I don't mean to scare ya! I'm still insanely confused as to how my huge box of Lp's sat in a Detroit post office overlooked for two weeks with Sinister Girl, myself, and another nice lady from the postal trade trying to track it down.

But its here now, and I'm in Love Potion Heaven!! My PACKAGE IS HERE!!! THANK GOD! :lol::love::love::lolipop::toast::party::):) :abvb: :bizoo: :2182::):)

Hey Mystree-chin up.

Imagine this if you will: I had been so poor that I hadn't ordred in 4 months. Then this magical money rained down from the sky at the beginning of the sale.

In short-75 Lp's in a box, with the usual 2 week turn around time, right?

So, I get my stamps Notice and 2 days later the package is allegedly about a 45 minuite drive from my house...so I wait- and I wait-for 10 damn days I wait(I figure, well, the postal system can run amok?!).

Then I call the post office. I call Mara and Danna, Danna calls the post offices in the city near my home and the city where I live. I call more. Danna calls the post master general.

A stolen parcel complaint is filed yesterday(package is now 18 days late...

This afternoon, I check my mail "were sorry we missed you' slip is in my mail box.

I lividly call the post office and explain everything to the guy in charge.

"ok, we'll deliver it tommorow"

"Um, no, you'll deliver it NOW. I'll be on my porch."

"ok m'amm, we'll make it happen"

"Thanks, I really appreciate it"

So, you see Mystree, worse things can happen than long turn around time! I don't mean to scare ya! I'm still insanely confused as to how my huge box of Lp's sat in a Detroit post office overlooked for two weeks with Sinister Girl, myself, and another nice lady from the postal trade trying to track it down.

But its here now, and I'm in Love Potion Heaven!! My PACKAGE IS HERE!!! THANK GOD! :lol::love::love::lolipop::toast::party::rockon::abfx: :abvb: :bizoo: :2182::bye::magicstick:

Good god :surprised: what hell youve been through! I wouldve been out of my skin but what can ya do huh just gotta wait it out huh BUT STILL ugh. I feel for you, but YAY :jumpforjoy: its finally there. 75 LPs!! *passes out from sympathetic mental orgasming* LOL.

You are SUCH a sweetheart for sharing your ordeal and putting things in perspective for me. :wub::wub::wub: Ty. I don't mean to be whiney ..if anything it shows a true LOVE of the product(and thus love influenced LACK of patience!) I know that Im in like company on here. Thanks again Cheezy! Enjoy! Are you going to be writing any reviews? (hope so) :Hug_emoticon:

OH YEAH!!! I'm covered in so many different scents right now its nuts! Yes, many many reviews!

I just designed some customs too, they'll be coming out soon( theres another sale order comin too-not quite so big but after 4 months of not ordering, I couldnt help myself.)

THIS TIME-if that things a day late I'll be on the case!!sock%20puppet%20shaking%20no%20ha.gif

And you didn't sound whiny. I was gonna share that tale of woe one way or another anyhow-it just seemed to fit in with what you were saying, so fear not! :rockon:

This reminds me-I should probably go hit up the Potion of the Day forum before I take a shower and actually pick one or three...haha!

I don't mean to be whiney ..if anything it shows a true LOVE of the product(and thus love influenced LACK of patience!) I know that Im in like company on here.

Trust me, there are other etailers with terrible TAT, and when you consider it's largely just two people running the show with one minion (a cuuuute minion, of course) who have hundreds of customers, well...you gain patience.

Trust me, there are other etailers with terrible TAT, and when you consider it's largely just two people running the show with one minion (a cuuuute minion, of course) who have hundreds of customers, well...you gain patience.

Hmmmm *perk* curious about the cute minion now LOL.

I love the new title Luna, it FITS you! :rockon:

Edited by mystree

OH YEAH!!! I'm covered in so many different scents right now its nuts! Yes, many many reviews!

I just designed some customs too, they'll be coming out soon( theres another sale order comin too-not quite so big but after 4 months of not ordering, I couldnt help myself.)

THIS TIME-if that things a day late I'll be on the case!!sock%20puppet%20shaking%20no%20ha.gif

And you didn't sound whiny. I was gonna share that tale of woe one way or another anyhow-it just seemed to fit in with what you were saying, so fear not! :abfx:

This reminds me-I should probably go hit up the Potion of the Day forum before I take a shower and actually pick one or three...haha!

:magicstick: youre FAB :bye: and to say that through my ABSOLUTE SCENT ENVY :2182: says alot. hehe. :rockon:

Day 13 no stamps notice

My first order I got in 12 days, stamps notice at day 9(if I remember right). The speed of the first order spoiled me. I will never put in another order before I recieve a stamps notice first. This was in the shipping FAQ but I didnt know what the whole TAT thing with orders placed together meant. Still one was placed on the 9th the other on the 16th, its not like they were back to back.

No clue if Im receiving 2 packages or 1 combined order now. If its 2 weeks TAT from last order that means I wont receive anything til first week of October, for an order placed Sept 9th. PHOEEY. This sucks.

I almost hate to post this sweetie.......I got my stamps.com email, heh ! :rockon: