Archive: Love Potion: Autumnal Equinox 2007

luna65

image.png.4232caaa998a5c8c51fc6d27c5dfc42b.png

Our powerfully seductive Love Potion® Perfume, this time with a distinct aroma of Autumn blended into the brew! Limited Edition!

This potion has a distinctively Autumnal flair - pumpkin, fig, mild fall spices, a touch of maple,. and the scent of dried leaves truly compliment my original Love Potion® recipe - making it cozy and homey, as well as deliciously sexy. It's my personal favorite of the moment and what I find myself putting on most these days.

LOL! Yesterday I was at the store (no makeup, wearing sweats) and a super cute guy who worked there, about a dozen years younger than me, came over to say how incredible I smelled, and then proceeded to insist on helping me with my shopping. He followed me around for my entire shopping trip, taking the items off the shelves for me and putting them in my cart so I wouldn't have to reach for them. Heh. Go fig!

This limited edition is selling extremely fast - our supply is already more than half gone, so I would recommend grabbing one up but quick!

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, luck, riches, sensuality.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity, male sexual stimulant.
FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination, feminine sexuality.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Mara Fox

Label art: "The Witches' Sabbath" by Luis Ricardo Falero

September 2007

Review Thread