I finished 1/4 of my pherogirl in 2 weeks...is this normal!?

esmeralda

Hey guys!

I love phero-girl III (sugared honeycomb is coming soon, can't wait to try that one!)

But the thing is that I was to slather it daily, it's so weird, I feel like a drug addict lol. I can't help it, it smells soooooooo fricken amazing!!!

Okay report time, every since I bought it, I haven't reported on it yet, I know shame on me!

Hits that I got in the past few weeks:

- When I came out of the bank, one guy kept holding the door for 15mins as he saw me walking from the counter :offtopic:

- When I went with my dad to his fav't store to get his lotto thing, the owner, looked at me and kept going "Oh mamia! Oh mamia, Wat a beu-t-fle gerrrl!!! oh mamia!!!" :offtopic: ...and my dad got a free group thing lol

- When I went to college with my sister's orientation, boys are basically trying to get my attention, by talking loud, jumping, staring, dancing, hell, one guy walked infront of me and just stared!!!!!! (this was creepy though!)

- The ladies seem to love my perfume, they want to know what smells so amazing!!!

- One day, my sister was down before she went to college (her first day of school). I didn't tell that it had cops, but slathered it on her. And she came home telling me that guys couldn't stop flirting with her!!

Okay, this is just a 1/4 of my hits! But woaaaah! I love it!

Now I wanna try the unscented pheros!

Great post, hun! Keep it up!

PG is definitely one of those heady, hard-to-stop-smelling-yourself scents........my next trial is going to be blatant invitation with pherogirl over it.....HA! That should be a head-turner!

Great post, hun! Keep it up!

PG is definitely one of those heady, hard-to-stop-smelling-yourself scents........my next trial is going to be blatant invitation with pherogirl over it.....HA! That should be a head-turner!

Thanks beautiful!

omg blatant invitation and pg huh?! lol, you're gonna make the boys/men cry for your attention!!!

OK now I am sad that thes honey scents just dont mix with ME :abfx: I get the, "who you trying to pretend you are" when wearing sugar scents. *Sigh* i guess I will just have to stick to my more innocent nonsexual scents like CFM :abfx:

Thanks beautiful!

omg blatant invitation and pg huh?! lol, you're gonna make the boys/men cry for your attention!!!

I'm trying it tonight, as a matter of fact, with my sweetie.....should be interesting......

OK now I am sad that thes honey scents just dont mix with ME :abfx: I get the, "who you trying to pretend you are" when wearing sugar scents.

Don't worry CC.....you're not alone....MOST of the sugared scents, while lovely, don't mesh with my personality, either.....the only ones that I wear with any frequency are the honeyed ones.....

My best reaction with PG is always with my OTL, and in my experience pheros work best with people you already have an emotional connection with. It makes him smile at me almost constantly and then things progress nicely from there (and that's why I got my CB add-in with the Sugared Honeycomb because I knew that type of scent would be most effective...*evil laugh*).

But I've been known to use a particular scent obsessively for a period of time, I think our brains just want to experience whatever emotional state a particular scent induces at times, sometimes many times over, if that makes sense (pun intended, lol).

OK now I am sad that thes honey scents just dont mix with ME :abfx: I get the, "who you trying to pretend you are" when wearing sugar scents. *Sigh* i guess I will just have to stick to my more innocent nonsexual scents like CFM :abfx:

lol, aww, don't worry. Not everyone likes honey scents on me (specially my family) but everyone else likes it. I think my mom and sister don't like it on me because it has something to do with eow...they say that it smells like vaseline to them, but to me it smells like delish honey and florals.

I wanted to like La Boom which mara was kind to add some blatant invitation, but it totally turned into play doh, and nobody wanted to be near me except my mom (lol, weird!). Sigh I could do well with honey/sugared scents but my skin hates dark scents like ambers, berries and resins (and I love them) *sigh*

Edited by esmeralda

Sigh I could do well with honey/sugared scents but my skin hates dark scents like ambers, berries and resins (and I love them) *sigh*

Oh, I am sorry sorry for you on that.....my skin and I LOVE dark scents.....they bloom beautifully on me..... my skin chemistry doesn't work well with numerous florals.....they go VERY funky sometimes.....

Edited by Dolly