Archive: Manifestation Potion

luna65

Manifestation Potion

Prominent notes: Gardenia, Carnation, Violet, Dogwood, Honeysuckle, Tonka, Peach, Cedar, Aloe, Clover and Fern.

No doubt, you have experienced some of the excitement surrounding the self-help phenomenon known as "The Secret". The beautifully presented concept has been widely embraced because it is a restating of a 'universal truth' that has been ingrained within us throughout the history of civilization. You will find these same principles are the basis for natural magic, belief in the power of prayer (regardless of religion), and even quantum physics.

The general idea, is that all things are connected. That every particle in the universe is touching another one, and much like dominos, if you nudge the one closest to you, the one at the end of the line is eventually going to be nudged too.

The other important part of the concept, is that THOUGHT is a tangible thing. It has the ability to nudge the infinitesimal particles that make up the universe. We have all experienced this whether you understand or believe it or not. We have all experienced the feeling of waves of joy or negativity coming off of a person. "Vibes" are palpable because they are a tangible, material thing.

Concentrating and focusing thought can effect real, material, tangible change. If I envision my goals, concentrate on them, picture them in my head with balanced determination and clarity, envisioning the happy outcome, I send little ripples out into the universe that attract who and what I need to make it a reality.

I drew a picture when I was 12 years old. It was an 'album cover' of me and my all-female band that I was going to have one day. I stuck it on the wall of my bedroom and there it remained for many years. 12 years later, my record company presented me with the layout for my 5th album cover to see what I thought of it. I almost swooned. It was nearly identical to the picture I drew at the age of 12. I called my Dad and asked him to take it off my wall and send it to me, and EVERYONE was stunned to see it. I had even drawn what the girls in my band looked like, even though I was not to meet them until years later. In fact, the girls would often ask me to predict what was going to happen to us because they say it always came true. I predicted our first record deal down to the month, they said. But for me, I envisioned the outcome of my efforts with clear, determined intent, and the result manifested itself.

Our Manifestation Potion was created as a tool for aiding in the exercise of envisioning your goals and manifesting the outcome. For balancing your receptive and projective energies, clarity, creativity and focus, and a little extra magic for the granting of wishes too.

GARDENIA ~ Mood elevator, powerfully magnetic, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
CARNATION ~ Power, physical stamina, energy, protection, fascination, admiration.
VIOLET ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty, calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck and fortune, lust.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
PEACH ~ Love, promotes fertility, happiness, abundance, marriage, longevity, wishes granted.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.

Created by: Mara Fox

Label art: "Moon Nymph" by Luis Ricardo Falero

November 2007

Review Thread