I'm jonesen !!!

liz

I can't breathe, breaking into a cold sweat, knees are wobbly, vision blurry, feel faint...... need.....new.....auuuuugust LPPPPPPZZZZZ ! :abfx:

liz :abfx:

Add me to the impatient list. Before I was here too much checking on the progress of all my favorites for August. Now I'm checking in too many times a day looking for the NEW RELEASES FOR AUG. 2008!

I'm really looking forward to this too - especially as I got a code for two free trial vials with my bottle of fortune cookie.

It's going to be great to see reports on what the blends actually smell like - we've got an idea from text, but a report from someone who has sniffed the concoctions. :)

By the way - a bit of US to Brit translation. I kinda get what Jonesin' means but where the heck did the term come from? :)

May

I'm really looking forward to this too - especially as I got a code for two free trial vials with my bottle of fortune cookie.

It's going to be great to see reports on what the blends actually smell like - we've got an idea from text, but a report from someone who has sniffed the concoctions. :)

By the way - a bit of US to Brit translation. I kinda get what Jonesin' means but where the heck did the term come from? :)

May

I actually have some extra cash on the way, and since I want to partake of the clearance sale, I am feeling some full bottles coming on.....unsniffed.....

I can say, however, that I have bought LPs unsniffed before, and I have never been disappointed! If one of them doesn't work with my skin chemistry, I have plenty of female relatives and friends who love me forever for gifting them with LP's......

May

I think it comes from the phrase "keeping up with the Jones", which means you want everything they have so you don't feel outdone. And I think it just evolved into wanting anything really bad.

I think it comes from the phrase "keeping up with the Jones", which means you want everything they have so you don't feel outdone. And I think it just evolved into wanting anything really bad.

Ah, thanks Darbla. I get it now! It's not a phrase I have heard used over here, but it now makes perfect sense! Thanks!! :)

May

Ah, thanks Darbla. I get it now! It's not a phrase I have heard used over here, but it now makes perfect sense! Thanks!! :)

May

May, you just hit 1400 posts! YAY!! Ok, sorry..... :)

May, you just hit 1400 posts! YAY!! Ok, sorry..... :)

DITTO !!! where you been girl ? Congrats !!

Ooh thanks! :offtopic:

And big congrats to Dolly too, for passing another milestone! :offtopic:

May

THANK YOU MAY!!