COMBO--BLATANT INVITATION/PHEROGIRL II

Dolly

OK, for those of you wondering, I said I was going to do it, and I DID (evil grin)......Blatant Invitation layered wit PG II. How was it? WOW. Just WOW.

My man responds very well to Blatant Invitation to begin with. But, with PG II along with it, OMG.

My honey is a big-time cuddler normally, so there is a lot of physical affection between us all the time. BUT, the WAY he was looking at me and touching me was different.....does that make sense? He had a look of pure love AND raw desire at the same time. Try keeping that under wraps until the kids go to sleep!

After my son was snoring.....OMFG.....WOW......like the Energizer Bunny.....he was completely unstoppable.....what a night!!!! I went to sleep with a BIIIIIIIG smile on my face!!

That's it. I'm buying Blatant invitation next!

I won't ever be without it......that's for SURE.....

hehehe i think im gna add that onto the list also! o my so many things to try here!!

<3

Blatant Invitation is FAB......it always gets a reaction, for sure......

I won't ever be without it......that's for SURE.....

lol, dolly you always make me go like this when I read your reviews! :) :) LOL! and I was trying to save money for a pair of enhancers

remmy you can add blatant invitation to one of your potions, it's just an extra 20 bux with the perfume. This option is hiding in the gift shoppe. Just click on the gift shoppe and in the search engine type pheromone, and as you scroll down you'll see the option :)

Edited by esmeralda

lol, dolly you always make me go like this when I read your reviews! :):) LOL! and I was trying to save money for a pair of enhancers

Esmeralda, you're so funny.....

Edited by Dolly

do they only have those unscented? also do u have any other suggestions? :)

Well, as Esmeralda pointed out, you can order the unscented blends, or you can buy a perfume and have it "boosted" with the pheros before you get it.....that way, it is already mixed and you can just apply and go!

All of the phero blends here are great......my faves are Blatant Invitation, Dominance, True Confessions, and Treasured Hearts.....

There are also pre-scented phero blends like Super for Women (contains the women's super sexy), pherogirl (which contains copulins), Me Jane (which contains TAH), and a host of others.....no cover scent needed.....they already smell yummy!

You can rest assured that the pheros offered here are of the highest quality and potency, regardless of which form you buy them in.....

go here.....

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.html

I knew this combo would be great I cant wait to get some blatant invitation.

Oh, Vivica, you HAVE TO have this one.....

Oh I want to try this BUT PG doesnt like me and I just traded all of my stash away...hmm any thought for a substitute...haveyou not had the same results with EoW or Sugaredhoneycomb paired with BI, Dolly?

Oh I want to try this BUT PG doesnt like me and I just traded all of my stash away...hmm any thought for a substitute...haveyou not had the same results with EoW or Sugaredhoneycomb paired with BI, Dolly?

Yeah, I got the same reaction last night, BTW.....I used BI, put on some additional EoW, and then covered with Dirty Sexy.....KABOOM!

When I'm trying to keep up with these layering ideas, and figure out why they're working for someone and decide if they might do the same for me, I have to keep several browser windows open. One with the thread describing their effects, one so that I can read the descriptions of the LPs, and another with info on the pheros. It's like very furious, unscientific scientific research. Aaaaargh! :)

Edited by Darbla

I think Sugared Honeycomb makes a good cover fragrance for any of the more sexually-oriented phero blends because as has been discussed, honey = sex. I know I've mentioned I have a bottle of Sugared Honeycomb with a Cuddle Bunny add-in and it never fails to have the desired result.

Edited by luna65