luna65

image.png.38a1eabaa437da08a25cd39ac8d7928b.png

I will find you, my love
under the mistletoe
within the bower of Winter’s evergreen
promise of eternal devotion
melting the ice which only yields
to my specific warmth.

A very verduous Limited Edition variant of our signature Love Potion® fragrance created especially for seasonal slathering! A soft winter white base of vanilla, amber and patchouli is festooned with a garland of holiday greenery - mistletoe, bayberry and hollyberry - grounded with Green Musk and sprinkled with fluffy powdered sugar. As with all our Love Potion® creations this is sure to inspire all manner of Yule yearning in the one you love!

VANILLA (dry/powdery) ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
POWDERED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
WHITE AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
WHITE PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
GREEN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
BAYBERRY ~ Brings money to the pockets and blessings to the home. Protection, control.
HOLLYBERRY ~ Aphrodisiac, promotes beauty; for consecration, foresight, strongly protective, luck.
MISTLETOE ~ Protection, love, fertility, health, exorcism.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Alphonse Mucha

December 2011

Review Thread