YAY!!! My order has been sent!

YAY! I got a delivery comformation this morning. My order is on its way!!!

Thanks Mara! Love you! :offtopic:

:banana-computer:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Thanks Mara! Love you! :offtopic:

Congrats!! Enjoy!!

Thanks Mara! Love you! :)

Thank you, Sweetie. Love you, tooo!

Sent yesterday, two orders combined, with some extras as per our discussion.

xoxoxo

Thank you, Sweetie. Love you, tooo!

Sent yesterday, two orders combined, with some extras as per our discussion.

xoxoxo

I got everything in the mail Monday morning and am very happy! Thanks a lot to The Love Potion Crew. You guys Rock and keep them coming monthly! I love this stuff man!!

:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Edited by AncientGoddess

How was it AG? Did you LOVE it?What's your favorite...I don't have a package due for a while, gotta live vicariously..please share!

Yeah my next little LP "happy box" will not be coming until after the August releases.

How was it AG? Did you LOVE it?What's your favorite...I don't have a package due for a while, gotta live vicariously..please share!

Heh ya I always love coming home and seeing that little box in the mail. It's like I give myself a present every few weeks...hehehe! But anyway, Um, I think my favorite one is "Vain" I notice ever since I started ordering ive order "Vain" the most in sample sizes Thanks to the Clearance Sale I got a big bottle of it now. I'am by nature a very nice person and iam more giving then taking when it comes to people but sometimes my humbleness can be not good for I feel that people can sometime weather consciously or subconsciously attack me on a spiritual plane . With "Vain" I feel more stronger and when I look into a persons eyes they can't take away from me unless I give myself. I dont know if this makes sense but I truly like "Vain" a lot. Its doesnt make me selfish but just more stronger I think more knowledgable weather I should give myself off to this person or not. Also, "Something voodoo comes this way" is amazing! The smell, and the self confidence it gives me. I love this website! :020105~21:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Heh ya I always love coming home and seeing that little box in the mail. It's like I give myself a present every few weeks...hehehe! But anyway, Um, I think my favorite one is "Vain" I notice ever since I started ordering ive order "Vain" the most in sample sizes Thanks to the Clearance Sale I got a big bottle of it now. I'am by nature a very nice person and iam more giving then taking when it comes to people but sometimes my humbleness can be not good for I feel that people can sometime weather consciously or subconsciously attack me on a spiritual plane . With "Vain" I feel more stronger and when I look into a persons eyes they can't take away from me unless I give myself. I dont know if this makes sense but I truly like "Vain" a lot. Its doesnt make me selfish but just more stronger I think more knowledgable weather I should give myself off to this person or not. Also, "Something voodoo comes this way" is amazing! The smell, and the self confidence it gives me. I love this website! :D

Have you tried any TAL based Pheromones? They might give you a lil more take charge Alpha feel, that you have come to enjoy :lol: Something like CFM?

Also take a look at some Dominance Pheros, that could be fun!

Glad to see you are enjoying all your lovely packages!

Edited by Curiouschic

Have you tried any TAL based Pheromones? They might give you a lil more take charge Alpha feel, that you have come to enjoy ;) Something like CFM?

Also take a look at some Dominance Pheros, that could be fun!

Glad to see you are enjoying all your lovely packages!

Yep, in fact my next purchase is going to be C.F.M I actually really liked the smell of that potion and it deffinatly made me feel stronger and more take charge without fear however, there is always so many things on here I like to purchase its hard to choose one, so I kinda have to be like well, these are on Low Stock iam going to get them first. :) hehehehe "Something Voodoo this way comes" also makes me feel more aware and in charge and unafraid as well ,so i had to grab that first. Good thing i did cause its in "Low Stock" section already!

Edited by AncientGoddess

Yep, in fact my next purchase is going to be C.F.M I actually really liked the smell of that potion and it deffinatly made me feel stronger and more take charge without fear however, there is always so many things on here I like to purchase its hard to choose one, so I kinda have to be like well, these are on Low Stock iam going to get them first. :o hehehehe "Something Voodoo this way comes" also makes me feel more aware and in charge and unafraid as well ,so i had to grab that first. Good thing i did cause its in "Low Stock" section already!

Thats totally how I choose the potions that I buy from my "must haves" If they go on to the Low stock thread I have to stock up!

I was also lucky enough to snatch a bottle of something voodoo this way comes, so good!

Thats totally how I choose the potions that I buy from my "must haves" If they go on to the Low stock thread I have to stock up!

I was also lucky enough to snatch a bottle of something voodoo this way comes, so good!

I know, When i was doing my Clearance Sale purchase it was hard to pick what I wanted from the "July" selection because all the potions are freaken awsome! I would say most of my favorite potions to date came from the July month and iam thinking like "ok ill get C.F.M" but then i started wearing the others from "Julys" sample pack and was like nah ill wait to get the C.F.M and instead got "Something voodoo this way comes" Iam glad i went with my instict cause I was also able to snatch one of the bigger bottles thats now in Low Stock catergory. hehehehhe! I know i keep saying it but i seriuosly love this site. Iam so glad the spirits directed me here. :woohoonaner2gy: HEHEHEHEHEHE :drunk: Oh ya!!! Iam getting waisted everyone!!! Happy Friday!

Edited by AncientGoddess

• 3 weeks later...

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS :) THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!! WOOOOOHHOOOO!!!! I didn't see my "Happy Box" yet because iam at work and its early morning but when I went to see where they are on the delivery tracking page it says they have arrived!!! and Its friday too!! Oh man oh man!!! Iam so happy! Tomorrow night is going to be huge night for me too. I'am seeing this one guy whos like amazing, gourges, fun, a true artist/poet. Ive known him for 4 years and we have been kinda off and on because the timing was never right every time I was in a relationship he was single or vise versa but there was always a fire there and I swear him and I are ment to be we have everything in common, our b-days are only 2 days apart its crazy but I wont know until tomorrow hehehe and the potions came. Last time I saw him I wasnt blessed yet with the gift of the beautiful potions but this time ladies OH YA!!! He's Mine!! Damn iam going to put on everything tomorrow night C.F.M, Ashes to Dust for protection, Something Voodoo This Way Comes for a powerful allure/glamour, The works! This time He's so Mine!! Thank you guys so much!! Your great. LOVE YOU!!! :ferret6:

:) Cheers, Happy Weekend.

Edited by AncientGoddess

003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Thanks Mara! Love you! :)

Woo-hoo! Got my response the other day, too! I'm so excited, I actually had a dream about my order, last night:))!

Tell me what you think?

Thanks~

P.S. this is my first post so if it looks kooky, it is most definitely the user:)

Edited by Mojomarie

Woo-hoo! Got my response the other day, too! I'm so excited, I actually had a dream about my order, last night:))!

Tell me what you think?

Thanks~

P.S. this is my first post so if it looks kooky, it is most definitely the user:)

Not kooky at all. Congrats on your order. Mine is still in progress. Luckily, I have two scents to hold me over until mine arrives. I placed an order and then two days later placed another one. I can't wait...

Tell me what you think?

Thanks~

Welcome, welcome Mojomarie!! It is sooo hard to wait for boxes. I think I constantly order, so I can get a continuous supply of goodies coming in. :001_302:

• 1 month later...
I got my tracking email too. I cannot wait for my order. I've got over $200 worth of goodies coming. That should keep me busy for a little while at least. :blue_dancing_banana:

Enjoy. <_< I'am going to try out all the sample first then place my big size order. Can't wait for my new goodies to arrive. Hehehehe! :angry3:

Oh, I feel guilty and excited at once. Guilty x2...3, as that's the number of separate orders I made when I kept discovering new stuff I really wanted. Extra work for Mara and Danna during a busy time--sorry! Also the fact that I placed that many orders in the first place.

But yeah, I really want to smell LP sweet. I've got a craving and the only cure is...!