Medium

scourger

Magical Properties: Encourages the opening of the psychic and subconscious mind. Aids in Divination of all kinds. Protection against psychic attack.

Notes: Dragon's Breath (aka Heliotrope), Frankincense, Myhrr, Amber, Sugar, Vetivert, Dark Heather, Champa Flower (aka Plumeria), Mosses, Patchouli, Sage, Egyptian Musk, Arabian and Egyptian Sandalwoods.

Whether you're into Crystal Scrying, Tarot Reading, Runes, Dream Interpretation, Palmistry, Tea Leaves or Rolling the Bones, this potion should help you focus and channel your natural psychic abilites. Contains ingredients prized for their Divinitory properties, plus those used for centuries to guard against evil and psychic attack. And smells absolutely divine! A deep, spiritual, incensey scent.

When I first sniffed this in the tester, I got a strong sandalwood with a little bit of patchouli. I thought it would be mostly woods with a little of the resins.

On, wet, the resins come through much stronger, and there's a little sweetness, it smells like the heather to me.

As it dries, more florals come through, perfectly supporting the resins, and weaving a lovely haze of warmth and rich earthy spirituality, with a light, bright top note that keeps it from being a sleepy scent. (Maybe the heliotrope?)

On the magickal side, this one is seriously helping me to focus and feel more in tune with all kinds of energies. More importantly, I am better grounded than I have been since I moved cross country and left the trees that sang to me. (Would it be cheesy to mention that I can also feel the protective properties wrapped around me like a wool shawl?)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Medium. :) It's lovely and just as described above. I also think it's quite a "sexy" fragrance - which is an additional benefit! :D Another one for my wish list!

May

Edited by May

• 1 month later...
Another vote for Medium. :wub: It's lovely and just as described above. I also think it's quite a "sexy" fragrance - which is an additional benefit! :blink: Another one for my wish list!

May

This is a very sultry, sexy scent on me. I was wearing Isis on one wrist and Medium on the other, so that I could compare the two as they dried down. There was one point, for about an hour or so, where they both smelled like they were the same perfume. Then, they differentiated themselves again. On drydown, they are both resinous, but Medium has a sharp spiciness, while Isis seems to have an almost creamy resinous quality (if that is possible).

• 2 months later...
This is a very sultry, sexy scent on me. I was wearing Isis on one wrist and Medium on the other, so that I could compare the two as they dried down. There was one point, for about an hour or so, where they both smelled like they were the same perfume. Then, they differentiated themselves again. On drydown, they are both resinous, but Medium has a sharp spiciness, while Isis seems to have an almost creamy resinous quality (if that is possible).

That's it! "Sultry sexy!" Also, I would say it smells "expensive." It seems to me a night, dressy scent. I got the sample for the lore, but it's REALLY beautiful! It seems a very confident scent. It's an adult fragrance.

The image is an expensive and exquisite courtesan, gowned and jeweled, sitting with her lover, a Duke, in his box at the opera.

Definately a head-turner!

That's it! "Sultry sexy!" Also, I would say it smells "expensive." It seems to me a night, dressy scent. I got the sample for the lore, but it's REALLY beautiful! It seems a very confident scent. It's an adult fragrance.

The image is an expensive and exquisite courtesan, gowned and jeweled, sitting with her lover, a Duke, in his box at the opera.

Definately a head-turner!

Yes, this one is a definite head-turner. And, for me, it only takes a tiny amount......it lasts and lasts......

Don't you just LUV, LUV, LUV this one ! think I need to invest in a reserve bottle.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't you just LUV, LUV, LUV this one ! think I need to invest in a reserve bottle.

Yes, I agree that it is very nice.....I wear it when I want to get serious attention.....

• 8 months later...

In the vial this was a strong incensy spicy smell - almost peppery, on and during dry down it softens and is a nice comforting sultry scent

Definitely goes in the top faves b/c i love it, love it :blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana:

• 11 months later...

I was so lucky to get a trial vial of Medium (thanks Mary!), and I don't care if this doens't give me one ounce of insight into the future because it's just hot. It's rich, resinous, spicy, and musky with a mysterious earthy undertones...too bad I missed this *sigh*

Edited by Invidiana

I was so lucky to get a trial vial of Medium (thanks Mary!), and I don't care if this doens't give me one ounce of insight into the future because it's just hot. It's rich, resinous, spicy, and musky with a mysterious earthy undertones...too bad I missed this *sigh*

psssst...email me at lizzyt6 at xxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by liz

I'm no medium, but something tells me I should :mail: Just did!

emailed you back, lmk !

• 1 month later...

Is this one ever coming back? Speaking as someone 'in the business' This sounds perfect just for its magical intent.

Is this one ever coming back? Speaking as someone 'in the business' This sounds perfect just for its magical intent.

If it's sold out it wont be back unless a lot of members request it....they then sometimes do re-brews if they have the ingredients for it.

You can always check the trading post... RedHeadAngel is having a massive clearout...it might be in her tradingpost, or someone elses ;)

If it's sold out it wont be back unless a lot of members request it....they then sometimes do re-brews if they have the ingredients for it.

You can always check the trading post... RedHeadAngel is having a massive clearout...it might be in her tradingpost, or someone elses ;)

Thanks! I'd forgotten about the trading post. Time to take a stroll over there...

As I recall, we did much begging and were told it can't be rebrewed, certain ingredients not available anymore. ::ssob::

Awwww... Too bad! ;)

I have a trial vial of this Snoopyace if you'd like it ^^

That would be awesome! What would you want for it? :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

oh nothing ^^

Thanks! :lol:

Uh, so how do we go about this? (new at the whole process)

Uh, so how do we go about this? (new at the whole process)

It's very easy :lol: There's a thread in the trading section that explains everything about how to contact members for trading purposes (since the PM system is disabled). It's all in the first post, but basically all you have to do is email the ladies and ask for an email exchange for yourself and Piratical Dahlia. It usually only takes a day or so depending on how busy the ladies are :)

It's very easy :lol: There's a thread in the trading section that explains everything about how to contact members for trading purposes (since the PM system is disabled). It's all in the first post, but basically all you have to do is email the ladies and ask for an email exchange for yourself and Piratical Dahlia. It usually only takes a day or so depending on how busy the ladies are :jumpforjoy:

Ahhhhh... Thanks! :jumpforjoy:

• 4 months later...

I know that this is one that isn't coming back *whaaaaaaaaaaa*

I just have to say that I LOVE the smell of this. I was so glad when I was able to find a bottle in the Trading Post. I have it sitting in my office on a shelf because even though it really does work well to clear the energy I can't bring myself to use it. I love how it dries down. Very warm and inviting scent. Any other big bottles floating around out there?

• 2 years later...

wow, read about this in the LPMP tag game and now I'm really sad I never got a chance to love this one.

Any other perfumes that might correlate with the psychic aspect of this one?

wow, read about this in the LPMP tag game and now I'm really sad I never got a chance to love this one.

Any other perfumes that might correlate with the psychic aspect of this one?

what's your mailing addy? I have a sample I'll send it to you...a prezzie !!

Saw this in your other thread. Thanks!

Will respond after doing mail exhange later.