Archive: Come To Me

luna65

image.png.975ffff88def819fca594463829c8ea2.png

We combined 3 spells to craft this potion; our own mixture of the traditional Voodoo 'Come To Me' potion, an invocation to the Celtic spirit of OL, and a Wiccan Four Winds spell.

The Voodoo 'Come To Me' spell is predominantly to beckon a lover, but the ingredients also work to 'magnetize the aura', drawing towards you whatever it is you empower the potion to attract.

The Celtic entity OL was long ago enfolded into the legend of King Arthur. It was said that he could locate anyone and anything. A tracker, a hunter, and a patron for lost pets, his spirit is called upon when trying to locate people, animals or any object that's been lost.

The Wiccan "Four Winds" spell amplifies the energy of the wearer and carries your message and intent on the four winds. Can be used projectively or receptively, sending out your energy or drawing what you are seeking towards you.

The ingredients are all very sexual in nature, but carry secondary properties that apply to more than just seeking a lover. Use this potion for anything you wish to draw your way. Includes Patchouli, Saffron, Tomato, Ylang Ylang, Gardenia, Orange Blossom, Apricot, Rose.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

SAFFRON ~ Love, beauty, happiness, lust. Purification, healing,  clairvoyance.

TOMATO ~ Love attraction, repelling of negativity.

YLANG YLANG ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibility, soothes marital problems.

GARDENIA ~ Mood elevator; powerfully magnetic, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.

ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Strong magnet to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.

Created by:

Label art:

July 2008

Review Thread