Butterscotch Brulee Vegan Glycerin and Shea Butter Soap

Eve

I love this!!!  And, not just for the fragrance, because although yummy, it is delicate and soft.  The star of the show is how it transforms my skin into silky wonderfulness.  You know how skin feels after exfoliating?  This soap creates that same feel, (no scrubbing required!)  

I just looked, and there are three more listed in inventory, so you guys better grab one while you can, because I'm thinking this is the perfect choice to round out my next order :say09752:

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2018 at 9:03 AM, Eve said:

I just looked, and there are three more listed in inventory, so you guys better grab one while you can, because I'm thinking this is the perfect choice to round out my next order :say09752:

I ordered two, based on your review, Eve, so you'd better grab that last one quick!

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I ordered two, based on your review, Eve, so you'd better grab that last one quick!

You will love  them!  I liked mine so much that I decided I should cut  some of it off in order to have part in the shower, and part by the basin, and my butchers knife slipped and I sliced my finger really really good (anything doing is worth doing well lol).  But, I did achieve having one in the shower and one by the sink, and now the one in the shower is just a sliver. :( ...  Not that we don't wash our hands, of course.

47 minutes ago, Eve said:

You will love  them!  I liked mine so much that I decided I should cut  some of it off in order to have part in the shower, and part by the basin, and my butchers knife slipped and I sliced my finger really really good (anything doing is worth doing well lol).  But, I did achieve having one in the shower and one by the sink, and now the one in the shower is just a sliver. :( ...  Not that we don't wash our hands, of course.

Oh, I do that too, cut soaps that I like (and myself on occasion) to distribute around the house. I just bought 7(!) waterfall soap dishes because my last one broke and now my son's into his soaps and shampoo bars and "no one else is allowed to touch them." I figure  if a 12-year-old smelly boy has strong opinions about soap and shampoo, I need to just be grateful and oblige. 

OMG you guys buy a Soap Cutter!! They are only like $5 on Amazon or at Michael’s if you have the weekly coupon. I use mine constantly for my biz and it’s great for cutting wax as well as soap. I have the wavy one that makes the soap chunks look really pretty too so an added bonus! Also if a soap is that hard to cut that you need a butchers knife then you can generally microwave them for 5-10 seconds at a time depending on size. I would not do it long at all for glycerin soap though.

Halo, always looking for ways for me to buy stuff! You are guilty! Both the Butterscotch and Rose City shampoo bar were plenty soft. I do NOT need to go back to Michael's. Yesterday I bought a killer memory book/planner/journal for my daughter there, it's actually amazing. I got her the giant one and spent half the night stenciling and coloring dates and whatnot. After all the stickers and assignment and gratitude pages, I was out $65 even with coupons. But it's awesome!

Regarding the creaminess of the soap, my daughter is a bit of a cat whisperer and actually gives all the cats baths in the bathroom sink, and for whatever reason they put up with it. (Maybe because she reads them stories afterwards?) Anyway, she took my new Butterscotch Brulee bar and scrubbed John Snow down with it. He is crazy soft and smells fabulous. I bet Mara had no idea that she also makes shampoo bars for cat sink baths!

5 hours ago, halo0073 said:

OMG you guys buy a Soap Cutter!! They are only like $5 on Amazon or at Michael’s if you have the weekly coupon. I use mine constantly for my biz and it’s great for cutting wax as well as soap. I have the wavy one that makes the soap chunks look really pretty too so an added bonus! Also if a soap is that hard to cut that you need a butchers knife then you can generally microwave them for 5-10 seconds at a time depending on size. I would not do it long at all for glycerin soap though.

I did not know there were soap cutters (of course there are!  but, I didn't even consider such a thing.  Now I know, now I will shop!

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Halo, always looking for ways for me to buy stuff! You are guilty! Both the Butterscotch and Rose City shampoo bar were plenty soft. I do NOT need to go back to Michael's. Yesterday I bought a killer memory book/planner/journal for my daughter there, it's actually amazing. I got her the giant one and spent half the night stenciling and coloring dates and whatnot. After all the stickers and assignment and gratitude pages, I was out $65 even with coupons. But it's awesome!

Regarding the creaminess of the soap, my daughter is a bit of a cat whisperer and actually gives all the cats baths in the bathroom sink, and for whatever reason they put up with it. (Maybe because she reads them stories afterwards?) Anyway, she took my new Butterscotch Brulee bar and scrubbed John Snow down with it. He is crazy soft and smells fabulous. I bet Mara had no idea that she also makes shampoo bars for cat sink baths!

Yeah, that is how I sliced myself. it was so creamy it stuck to my knife, and when I tried to slide it off with another less sharp knife... never mind, you get the picture.  

For the record, my daughter's cat that has been staying with me since the summer of 2005 (yes. perhaps he's my cat now)  has never been given a bath by me even once.  He is a good bather, when he was fat he'd lay back and lick this huge expanse of stomach, and I'd tell him he had a lot of real estate to cover .  Now that he is ancient and baggy  instead of fat, it is less work for him. :) 

30 minutes ago, Eve said:

I did not know there were soap cutters (of course there are!  but, I didn't even consider such a thing.  Now I know, now I will shop!

Yeah, that is how I sliced myself. it was so creamy it stuck to my knife, and when I tried to slide it off with another less sharp knife... never mind, you get the picture.  

For the record, my daughter's cat that has been staying with me since the summer of 2005 (yes. perhaps he's my cat now)  has never been given a bath by me even once.  He is a good bather, when he was fat he'd lay back and lick this huge expanse of stomach, and I'd tell him he had a lot of real estate to cover .  Now that he is ancient and baggy  instead of fat, it is less work for him. :) 

I would never try to bathe a cat unless it was some kind of glitter glue situational emergency.

And that is, indeed, your cat, unless she's making cat support payments.