Archive: Crimson Black

luna65

image.png.b17e64379a3aeaf89e649ad2ee1a2414.png

From the mind of our dear friend, comic and fine artist Tone Rodriguez, comes this beautiful creature!

"When I saw her, I just fell in love", says Danna. "This unnamed Vampire of Tone's just fit with one of my short stories. Tone agreed to let us use the art, but he really had no story about this dark, sinister, slightly humorous Vampire beauty. I christened her Crimson Black, and this is our tribute to all those vampires that no one is even aware of...yet."

Red Resins, for purification and blood; Leather from Russia that lines her skin; the blackest roses left on her grave; far eastern spices that she stirred in her tea; Vampire musk and blood red fruit. Dark, sexy, slightly wicked, musky and thick, the vampire in you can come out to play! Crafted of all the things that keep one young, beautiful, sexy and slightly wicked.

VAMPIRE MUSK ~ Self- confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

RED RESINS ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients, love, protection, exorcism, potency.

BLACK ROSES ~ Self-confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection and love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.

RED FRUITS ~ Protection, communication, peace, calm.

VANILLA CREME ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing, Goddess energy.

Created by: Danna Taylor

Label art: Tone Rodriguez

November 2008

Review Thread