New Releases for JUNE 2018 - Summer!

We've got an exceptional treat this month! Aside from the absolutely yummy wonderful Summer scents, we've got a fab guest artist on the labels! Artwork by Callie L. French - these images are from her award winning Rana George Lenormand Oracle Deck, which we carry in the shop. She is doing an autograph party at the shop this weekend! Let us know if you want to buy a signed deck! ($29.95 each)

AD-CanagaCC-2.jpg

Cananga Coco Cacao w/ AJA

AD-CartaDAmor-2.jpg

Carta d'Amor w/ DHEAS & Alpha Nol

AD-CowabungaG-2.jpg

Cowabunga Gazunga

AD-Deliciae-2.jpg

Deliciae w/ Popularity Potion (Spray)

AD-Dukhan-2.jpg

Dukhan

AD-EveningBreeze-2.jpg

Evening Breeze

AD-Iskandar-2.jpg

Iskandar

AD-JardinTropique-2.jpg

Jardin Tropique

AD-Leisha-2.jpg

Leisha

AD-OCCOAmbrosia-2.jpg

OCCO Ambrosia 2018 w/ Copulins

AD-Padma-2.jpg

Padma w Hedione

AD-Sareena-2.jpg

Sareena w/ Lace

CallieHerself.jpg

Callie herself.

flier.jpg

Event flier....

We have an amazingly exciting First Friday planned for everyone! We have the stunningly talented and just plain stunning Callie L. French offering autographed sets of her award winning Rana George Lenormand Oracle Deck, and she's bringing some large prints of her favorites for sale too. Not only that, but we will be debuting our gorgeous Summer Perfume Collection – and guess what – the labels feature Callie's beautiful artwork as well! Squeee! All this plus complimentary nibbles and libations. Join us!

June 1st, 2018

5-9 pm

Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie

703 Main St, Vancouver WA 98660

14 minutes ago, Eve said:

Simply stunning labels! 

I want to BE in that Evening Breeze!  and the tropical garden!

Those are the two that captured my interest right away, too!

I didn't even know the Summer releases were coming out already. I'm not ready! lol

Oooooohhhh! So exciting! I can't hazard too many guesses as to their scents, other than the two more obvious ones (Coco Cocoa and Ambrosia), but I feel like Iskandar and Leisha could be complimentary. The Iskandar label is a stunner, really they all are. The Padma label is also rather striking, look at her face! An air of self-satisfaction, dignity, and composure, but she has a secret! It's all she can do to keep it in. If she was any less of a lady, she'd spill the beans. I don't know how she does it!

The labels and names are so beautiful and mysterious.  The colours are so vibrant. So excited to find out about the notes and stories behind them ?

The labels are just stunning! Having seen all the notes for these perfumes I can promise you guys that the perfumes are as gorgeous as the labels and Callie’s cards! I’m working on a new release game for the LP Chat group on Facebook and I’ll link it here as soon as I’m ready to post the contest. 

1 hour ago, Witty Kitty said:

Ooh, lovely! Esp love the label for OCCO Ambrosia :wub:

The 2018 version is coming with me home.

Anyway, I have Iskander perfume by Perfumes d'Empire, it is a very nice herbal lemony chypre. I am excited what this Iskandar is all about.Insert other media

Edited by Hildegerd

The New Releases are UP! :D

Please let me know if you find any errors, thank you!

I'll be getting the PEs up in the next day or two, as well as a few more surprises before month's end. Have Fun!

Oh yes, and how are you all doing with the contest? I have the autographed card set from Callie waiting for the winner!

I'm excited for the CCC, also, as ylang ylang has always been one of my favorites, and the only flower I can wear straight up, and I haven't yet had he pleasure of it mixed with cocoa butter and coconut. (Except maybe Lady V's SLPC?) Just last night I was worrying about my supply of Odalisque, this makes me feel less concerned.

I am very excited about Deliciae! It's my perfect concoction. Will this also be available virgin? I cannot remember my PP hits/misses.

Oh,, and I did so bad with my guesses on notes! Like shamefully bad. My favorite on how far I was off was Cowabunga, I guessed coconut, cannabis, and seaweed.

Edited by Eastwood22

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Oh,, and I did so bad with my guesses on notes! Like shamefully bad. My favorite on how far I was off was Cowabunga, I guessed coconut, cannabis, and seaweed.

LOL! The hint was in the name....what's another name for Gazungas? MELONS! :lol: Sorry, I amuse myself.

7 hours ago, Potion Master said:

LOL! The hint was in the name....what's another name for Gazungas? MELONS! :lol: Sorry, I amuse myself.

Some days the only person whom I can amuse is myself, but I think my jokes are hysterical.

"Cowabunga" made me think "stoner dude," so I was thinking ocean, weed, and Hawaiian Tropics suntan lotion.

These all sound pretty amazing but I need a FB of Dukhan unsniffed. No doubt in my mind. I knew when I looked up the meaning of the name that I needed it but then I read the ingredients. It sounds amazing! 

And the labels are so beautiful!!! 

Oh, I really thought there was chocolate (like, dark chocolate, not white chocolate) in Conaga Coco Cacao, and I'm really glad there isn't! (Me and chocolate scents don't get along). 

And another orange cupcake scent! Can't wait to sample that one. 

7 hours ago, tink333 said:

These all sound pretty amazing but I need a FB of Dukhan unsniffed. No doubt in my mind. I knew when I looked up the meaning of the name that I needed it but then I read the ingredients. It sounds amazing! 

And the labels are so beautiful!!! 

I had the same thought!! Dukhan sounds incredible. I'm certain I will love it.

16 hours ago, Potion Master said:

LOL. :smiley-sex009:

Haha.  I rebrewed Creamy Ylang and wondered . . .could Mara be thinking of making this a scent?  I absolutely will buy a truck load of Canaga.  But all of them look so amazing. . . For the first time in a while, I’m craving florals.  I’m so darned excited with so many having sandalwood.  

10 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

Haha.  I rebrewed Creamy Ylang and wondered . . .could Mara be thinking of making this a scent?  I absolutely will buy a truck load of Canaga.  But all of them look so amazing. . . For the first time in a while, I’m craving florals.  I’m so darned excited with so many having sandalwood.  

Is that gonna be one of the June PEs??