New Releases for JUNE 2018 - Summer!

6 hours ago, Lainey said:

Whoa! Why are they so expensive? $50.72 for 12 trials? Is the CAD that bad right now? It is, isn't it? :(

Set of 12 Trials ~ a $64.50 value for $37.95 - ($26.55 discount) << more than 40% off.

Not expensive, we make nothing on trial sets, we offer them as a courtesy so people can test before they buy bottles.

The current exchange rate is  $1.00 USD to $1.30 CAD

Our price of $37.95 comes to $49.22 in CAD today. But even at the rate you were given, which we have no control over, the price per vial is $4.22 CAD.

I could have sworn it cost me more like $35 in the past. But maybe it used to show in USD or something. Our dollar sucks, I know it. Sometimes I get momentary sticker shock due to the exchange rate. I know you have no control over that. Have they always come in a set of 12?

Now I feel guilty about buying trial vials. I thought you at least made SOMETHING off of them. :/

The collection size has varied between 10-12 usually - and sometimes if it's combined then it will be twice as many.

13 minutes ago, luna65 said:

The collection size has varied between 10-12 usually - and sometimes if it's combined then it will be twice as many.

Maybe that was it--maybe I've gotten 10-vial sized ones on the occasions where I've paid attention to the cost. 

I am only awaiting the release of the PEs to see if I need to add to my order or not. Or, to see what I need to add to my order. A bottle of Juicy Lucy? The Orange Grove PE? A new one that's about to be released? Decisions, decisions...

Can't wait for my sampler. I'm dying to try the Creamy Ylang/Sweet Pussy hybrid. And.... a "night blooming" jasmine scent. Its my favorite type of jasmine.

Any hint to the type of Jasmine in Padma?

Edited by StacyK

On 6/3/2018 at 10:39 PM, Potion Master said:

I'll be getting the PEs up in the next day or two, as well as a few more surprises before month's end. Have Fun!

Are they still coming? Or have I somehow missed them? I am on pins and needles waiting to see what the PEs are this month. Also what are the other surprises!?

On 6/5/2018 at 8:24 AM, Lainey said:

Whoa! Why are they so expensive? $50.72 for 12 trials? Is the CAD that bad right now? It is, isn't it? :(

Lainey, in USD every trial set I've bought has been between $32 and $39, except the full set of pherotines which was like 22 or 24 trials and $79, so it must be the exchange rate that's throwing you off. I'd happily pay more, though, in exchange for a CA passport! 

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Lainey, in USD every trial set I've bought has been between $32 and $39, except the full set of pherotines which was like 22 or 24 trials and $79, so it must be the exchange rate that's throwing you off. I'd happily pay more, though, in exchange for a CA passport! 

I think it's the exchange plus some sets that had 10 in them instead of 12.

ETA: And I don't blame you for the last part. Blink twice if you're being held against your will. WTF is even going on down there? Now they're taking kids from their parents and "losing" them? That has shades of 1940s Germany.

Edited by Lainey

6 hours ago, Lainey said:

I think it's the exchange plus some sets that had 10 in them instead of 12.

ETA: And I don't blame you for the last part. Blink twice if you're being held against your will. WTF is even going on down there? Now they're taking kids from their parents and "losing" them? That has shades of 1940s Germany.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Blink blink.

I'm supposed to be napping next to a river in an eco-village near Ubud right now, behind my 3 story house made entirely out of bamboo. The sweet ladies who've prepared my lunch and have my young coconut juice chilling are both concerned for my welfare and anxious for my return.

The kids that are "missing" are ones that came here on their own. A lot of minors come to the border unaccompanied,  especially from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, because of the gangs (and that thing about not wanting to get murdered). A lot of those kids have "sponsors" in the US, I don't think they're actually "lost," they just don't want to be found, or they've moved on from their sponsors home and the sponsors aren't going to tell anyone where they are since going home could mean death. The Cheeto and his crumbs have proposed separation at the border as a way to stop immigration, but if death were my other likely choice, I'd risk it. There are now about 700 children being held in shelters separately from their parents since those dickless scabs put themselves in charge. The ACLU is currently filing a lawsuit to stop these at-the-border family separations.

Edited by Eastwood22

Exceptional Treat is right! This collection is STUNNING! I have never put so many into my Yes pile just from my initial sniff from the Vial upon arrival. If you are on the fence about ordering the Sampler, just do it. Amazing month to try them all and you just can’t tell until you actually smell them. Bravo Mara!!!!

• 2 weeks later...