OCCO: Ambrosia 2018

il_fullxfull.1568396393_8kfx.jpg?version

The return of our customer favorite sexy summer blend! To continue our infamous Overt Cops for your Covert Ops series, here is a Limited Edition variant perfectly suited for the warmer months ahead: a lusciously dense amazingly effective cover for our OCCO-strength load of Essence of Woman Copulins which will capture the attention of your target...you'll be Ambrosia worthy of the gods!

Numerous varieties of juicy mango paired with passionfruit and syrupy maraschino cherry comprise the heart of this OCCO version, with a dash of excitement-engendering ginger, deep black vanilla and rich dark chocolate, a dollop of coconut, and swirls of sensuous patchouli and amber for balance and depth.

Label Artwork Courtesy of Callie L. French

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
PASSION FRUIT ~ Friendship, love, passion.
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
Essence of Woman (EoW) Copulins ~ Strong and immediate sexual attraction.

• luna65 locked this topic
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

My take on this year's version: it feels very fruit-forward...well, aren't they all, you ask?  Yes, but this one is really bright and juicy.  I'm comparing it to the 2014 version which has a bit more emphasis on the base after the short drydown.  Whereas the new version is fruitacular!  

Very fruity forward. Mostly mangoes galore. I do like mango and the twinge of ginger is a noticeable difference for me. This is a cooler, more tightly blended Ambrosia. 

Overall its lighter, like a sheet of semi-sheer silk. This version will be great for layering. Nice. 

At first this version seems different because it’s mango heavy. Which I love, then through various stages I catch whiffs of other notes like the passion fruit, coconut and ginger and of course cherry and chocolate. In the long drydown I get more patch in this version than usual so for that reason it’s not a full bottle for me. But the mango, cherry, passionfruit are sooooo yummy.

• 2 weeks later...

This is very fruity at first, lots of mango and passion fruit. But after it dries down, the black vanilla, chocolate, and patch come forward. This is probably my favorite version - and will be my first full bottle!

On 6/12/2018 at 10:49 PM, luna65 said:

My take on this year's version: it feels very fruit-forward...well, aren't they all, you ask?  Yes, but this one is really bright and juicy.  I'm comparing it to the 2014 version which has a bit more emphasis on the base after the short drydown.  Whereas the new version is fruitacular!  ? 

On 6/15/2018 at 4:25 PM, halo0073 said:

At first this version seems different because it’s mango heavy. Which I love, then through various stages I catch whiffs of other notes like the passion fruit, coconut and ginger and of course cherry and chocolate. In the long drydown I get more patch in this version than usual so for that reason it’s not a full bottle for me. But the mango, cherry, passionfruit are sooooo yummy.

Yes, this year is very mango heavy BUT it is blended in such a way that the mango isn't cloying to me. It's very cool & fruity, like a perfect summer drink sans the alcohol.

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2018 at 8:28 AM, Bella15 said:

This is very fruity at first, lots of mango and passion fruit. But after it dries down, the black vanilla, chocolate, and patch come forward. This is probably my favorite version - and will be my first full bottle!

I’m letting this one set for few more days. Just got it on Friday lol from your description this sounds stunning. I love passion fruits ! :D

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm wearing this today and it is definitely much more mango forward than the 2016 version that I usually wear.  It also has a lighter, more sheer feeling to it on my skin. It is nice and uplifting on a rainy Saturday. 

• 1 year later...

This one is definitely fruity but the dry down smells kind of dirty on me? Like mango vagine mixed with chocolate? I'll give it some more time to settle.