Sign in to follow this  
Beccah

Jardin Tropique-Summer 2018

il_fullxfull.1520645910_p8sg.jpg?version

Jardin Tropique

A stunning bouquet of various types of voluptuous orchid and gardenia blossoms enhanced by the citrus shine of three varieties of juicy pineapple on a base of sheer white amber. Take an olfactory journey to this tropical garden to experience its’ sultry pleasures!

Label Artwork Courtesy of Callie L. French

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; protection.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

This is so pretty, in the same way I find Ohana to be pretty, with the melding of tropical flowers and a sense of atmosphere in the background.  I wouldn't necessarily call it a fruity floral just because the pineapple is there but the flowers are fully in charge.  And they are so gorgeous!  I can't stop sniffing myself, it's exactly the kind of tropical floral mood I love, lush and velvety and sweet.  I want to move in, wear oversized sunglasses whenever I have to go out in the sun, have a reckless passionate affair and blame it on the humidity.

I handed my man six trials this am and told him to pick one. After I took back the Deliciae from Mr. Butter, this was his number two choice. I must have a blank empty spot where this Orchid's receptors are meant to be. An hour in, he could smell it and I could not, he said it was a pretty floral and smelled like summer to him. Six hours later, I can smell a faint huff-able amber, but that's it. I'll try it again in a few weeks. 

I always love Orchid. But this one is a monster. Big and grabby. It slapped me around a bit. I was just surprised.  That flower usally plays so nice with me. Its like invasion of the flower snatchers came down and swiched it out. 

Maybe time will tell. I'll retry in a couple of weeks. 💥