Sign in to follow this  
Beccah

Evening Breeze-Summer 2018

il_fullxfull.1520643960_e4zh.jpg?version

Evening Breeze

Twilight begins as the sunset fades to a velvety blue, the first signs of starlight appear, and the air turns cool and just a bit damp, a refreshing remedy to the heat of the day...we’ve captured this beautiful evening mood in a bottle - light and breezy with a just a touch of humidity and flowers perfuming the night with their lush and lovely scents. Blooms of hyacinth, hydrangea and night-blooming jasmine mingle with a carpet of clover and watery accents of aloe and bamboo. 

Label Artwork Courtesy of Callie L. French

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
HYACINTH ~ Attracts love and luck; protection, playfulness, joy, relieves grief, eases childbirth. Dependability, constancy, friendship.
HYDRANGEA ~ Hex-breaking, love drawing, lovers reunited, fidelity.
NIGHT BLOOMING JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
CLOVER ~ Protection, preservation of youth, fidelity. Healing, soothing, luck.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.

I had to go right to this one. I love night blooming jasmine. I was a bit concerned it might go too floral for me. But, I wore this yesterday and it stayed in my floral sweet spot. A pretty jasmine crown with a hint of cool green. Supported by the other florals on a breeze of summer evening air. Gorgeous. Elegantly mood elevating. This is an evening of summer happiness in a bottle. More please :) 

Evening Breeze is really really pretty. The florals are elegant and cool. The greens are watery and refreshing. Together they remind me of what a $2000 a night hotel’s shampoo would smell of. Not quite laundry, not quite soapy but what a very expensive spa type of place would have as their house scent. Luxe. 

Even though this isn't a floral blend I would wear, necessarily, I think it's a really nice blending - it definitely makes me think of being outside after someone has watered their garden once the sun goes down.  I get the wet greenery and the flowers, it's so evocative of a moment in time (and we know how Mara is talented with that!), and it takes me back to summer nights long ago.