Sign in to follow this  
Beccah

Deliciae w/Popularity Potion-Summer 2018

il_fullxfull.1568401355_b8jw.jpg?version

Deliciae is Latin for Darling but it sounds delicious, right? Well, it is! Our enormously popular version of a Princess Cupcake (our Darling Clementine) returns for delicious Summer slathering! A fluffy blend of birthday cake-style vanilla and vanilla bean paste is delicately flavored with oranges and clementines and covered in luscious whipped cream frosting with a glittery topping of fruity sugars. And we made this fragrance spray simply irresistible with our exclusive POPULARITY POTION pheromone blend, the purpose of which is to help give off an air of 'movie star-esque' charisma! 

Label Artwork Courtesy of Callie L. French

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
CLEMENTINE & ORANGE EOs ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!    Not a super strong scent, but oh my is it darling and delicious!  It is not overtly citrus, not overtly sugary, or overtly any one facet, it is very well blended!  I've never worn anything with PP in it before, and as I'm not much of a self responder to pheromones I can't give much of an opinion on how the pheromone factor makes me feel.  

It is light and summery without being tropical.  I am sad that it doesn't last longer.  However, there is a trace lingering on my wrist this morning, a reminder of what I applied before bedtime.  I think I'm going to have to go full spray bottle on this one.

Hmm This might be my favorite version of Darling Catalina. I love orange citrus and the opening soft blast is delicious. It soon fades though and leaves behind a true vanilla cupcake. The cake aspect amps and amps but never gets cloying or overwhelmingly sweet. The extreme long drydown is fabulous though when just a sweet Skin like remnant remains.