Archive: Wax Poetic

luna65

image.png.79a21d7cee2b99152e6b7db68d18207d.png

How do I love thee, let me count the ways……… Mmmm, is that Honey I smell?

The greatest poets command such power over the written word, and its ability to stimulate the mind...the imagination...the senses. As you close your eyes and let your lover read to you, let the words carry you to a place where the hint of chrysanthemums, a whiff of the richest European Dragon's Blood and the sensual, musky scent of honey inspires you to thoughts of romance, of passion...of hidden desires. No woman is more beautiful than when a man is in love with her. Her every look says "I love you." Her every wish is his command, obeyed with pleasure. When you WAX POETIC, he won't be able to help himself...nor will he want to.

A conglomeration of every kind of honey we have, plus bee pollen, beeswax, floral honey essences, and a big helping of down and dirty s-e-x-i-n-e-s-s in the form of European spicy Dragon's Blood, plus a hint of November Chrysanthemums.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
DRAGON’S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
CHRYSANTHEMUM ~ Protection, cheerfulness, friendship, truth.

Created by:

Description: Sean (The Naughty Jester)

Label art: Adrienne (Starlitegirl) (artwork by John William Godward)

November 2009

Review Thread