Hi.... Im new here

Ajia

Hello Ladies,

My name is Ajia. I'm a 40 yr. old, married mother of three and grandma of one.

My hubby and I own a funeral home and when we arent busy w/the kids and running

the business ,I like to play in my garden and read mysteries,horror and sappy

time travel romances.I've been addicted to LP for about a year now.

My fave is LP: Red {YUM} Several times A month I like to peek at what everyone has to say about the new fragrances and the experiences they have wearing them.

All you ladies seem like great fun. And Mara & Dana,you to are awesome perfume masters.

Since I started wearing LP I havent worn a department store scent since. :blue_dancing_banana:

Welcome Ajia! So happy to see you've joined us on the message boards! YAY!

Oooh, we share a passion I see. I also got addicted to sappy time travel romance stories. Lynn Kurland is my favorite, and I actually made our Dreams of Avalon perfume (Magical Omaha exclusive) based on her stories. I also like Karen Marie Moning's time traveling Fae tales (tres steamy). Have you read either author? Wanna share some of yours I might have missed?

:blue_dancing_banana:

Welcome Ajia! So happy to see you've joined us on the message boards! YAY!

Oooh, we share a passion I see. I also got addicted to sappy time travel romance stories. Lynn Kurland is my favorite, and I actually made our Dreams of Avalon perfume (Magical Omaha exclusive) based on her stories. I also like Karen Marie Moning's time traveling Fae tales (tres steamy). Have you read either author? Wanna share some of yours I might have missed?

Thanks for the warm welcome.

And oohhh yay ,I've read both authors books and

Karen M Monings my very favorite [Very very steamy].

Have you read any of Allie Mackay TTR? Also very hot and funny.

I bought a bottle of Dreams of Avalon and love it. It reminds me of my trip to scotland.

I sooo could get lost forever in the highlands.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

And oohhh yay ,I've read both authors books and

Karen M Monings my very favorite [Very very steamy].

Have you read any of Allie Mackay TTR? Also very hot and funny.

I bought a bottle of Dreams of Avalon and love it. It reminds me of my trip to scotland.

I sooo could get lost forever in the highlands.

Jealousy abounds! I have wanted to visit Scotland all my life and haven't. yet. (pouting) Have you any pix to share?????

Nooo, I never heard of Allie Mackay. I'm going to go on our book club site right now and grab some up. Thanks for the tip!

Squeee! The heroine even has my name! LOL! I'm ordering this right now.

Highlander in Her Bed

Author: Allie Mackay

This romance pits a burned-out ghost-hunting tour guide against a cranky person-hunting ghost. After her last skeptical jaunt into London's haunted past, Mara McDougall stumbles upon an antique store and finds the enormous medieval bed of her dreams. She buys it, despite the strange warning of a stunning but rude man who tells her, "The bed is mine, wench." Just as she's about to leave London, she learns that a friend in the tourist business has left her a huge Scottish castle—and a catch: she must make the place into a memorial to the MacDougall clan of Scotland. It turns out her gorgeous new bed has a catch of its own: it's haunted. Scottish knight Alexander Douglas, he of the rude warning, was cursed to spend eternity with the bed by one of the MacDougalls, and he's sworn revenge against them (and, now, maybe the McDougalls, too).

Which reminds me, Susan Carroll, the Bride Finder series. MUST READ, Ajia! "The Bride Finder" and "The Night Drifter", and I'm pretty sure there's a third toooo....

Jealousy abounds! I have wanted to visit Scotland all my life and haven't. yet. (pouting) Have you any pix to share?????

Nooo, I never heard of Allie Mackay. I'm going to go on our book club site right now and grab some up. Thanks for the tip!

Sorry Im so slow to respond ,I am so not computer savvy.

When you go to Scotland ,try to stay amonth if you can .There is so much to see and do. Warning though, You will most likely leave a part of your heart there, I sure did ,so did my two girls. My poor hubby had to drag me on the plane kicking and screaming[giggles].

Thanks for telling me about susan Carroll. Im going to check out her books. :blue_dancing_banana:

Welcome Ajai! Glad to have you come and visit us!!