Private Editions for JUNE 2018

I'm not planning on doing an Itty set this month unless people really want them, as three of these four are variants or rebrews of things that came before. (Chrissy's is the new one.) But let me know if anyone wants an Itty set and we'll see what we can do!

AD-PE-CocoChrissys.jpg

Coco Chrissy's

Sexy coconut musk - not too sweet, grownup and sleek! Crafted of warm musks, tropical vanilla, milky coconut, and a wee splash of frangipani. 

11 bottles available w high floral note

(

9 bottles available w low floral note

(Kayla, SeaJam, Bella, Saffron,

AD-PE-LinneasBrew.jpg

Linnea's Brew

Who says pumpkin is for Fall? Not we! Linnea wanted something to replace her beloved Punky, so I crafted something in that vein with an entire patch of pumpkins and a dot of apple, sweetened with brown and maple sugars and butterscotch, with tiny dabs of praline and chestnut, and a base of patchouli and oud. Nope, it's not exactly like Punky because those ingredients are long gone, but it's of that ilk, spicy and yummy and nibblable, yum!

12 bottles available

(Hildy, Linnea x3, Store x1,

AD-PE-MeliisaSpark2.jpg

Melissa's Second Spark

Melissa was missing her old favorite, Spark in the Dark. Spark was released 6 years ago, so no chance of any of the same ingredients, but I crafted something reminiscent using a paring of sweet ambers and fruity musks, with smidgens of cedar and patchouli, and a sprinkling of white sugar on top. It's a sultry musky scent that's perfect for warmer months.

6 bottles available

( SeaJam,

AD-PE-LisaCL.jpg

Lisa's Creamy Ylang - rebrew

The rich scent of whipped cocoa butter - accentuated with a dash of coconut cream - swirled together with creamy ylang ylang blossoms and dusted with powdery myrrh and white amber.

6 bottles available

( SeaJam, Eastwood, Stacy, JLisa,  BViolet, Luna)

6 Itty Sets - SOLD OUT

(Lainey, Luna, BruiseViolet, Kayla, Halo, Eastwood)

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Mara, is the difference between Lisa's Ylang and the NR CCC the aja? 

There's a few additional ingredients in CCC, (including a darker amber and that Aja honey note) and the coconut is more pronounced I think. They are indeed similar. As I mentioned in the listing, CCC is similar to both Creamy Ylang and Victoria's Pussycat. You probably would not need all three but if you enjoy one you would enjoy the others.

5 hours ago, Potion Master said:

You probably would not need all three but if you enjoy one you would enjoy the others.

Semantics. I probably won't "need" all three. Except maybe I do! And here's why....

I spiked Lady V's Pussycat with cops, because I put stickers on top of all my bottles with the name, and it said "Sweet Pussy," so what choice did I have? I could make half of Lisa's into a spray, perhaps, since it seems a little lighter, and keep all of the CCC in it's bottle. So, it's kinda sorta almost like a genuine "need."

I was committed to the itty concept this time around, but I wore my sniffle of Spark in the Dark today for testing purposes and it reminds me of something someone in my ex's family wore, maybe his MIL, so it's not for me. 

Please reserve for me, if still available, 1 Lisa's Creamy Ylang. I'm tempted for Coco Chrissy's, but I'm having a bad musk day, I think I should pass this time around, because I know there are some FB's in my future from the new releases.

Edited by Eastwood22

You will notice I edited the info under Coco Chrissy's, I decided to make a second version of it.

The first version, it had an extra drop of frangipani in it, and after a couple of days, it exploded. It's gorgeous, but all of a sudden, the flower note is right on top and became the main course rather than just the garnish it was meant to be.

So I rebrewed it without the extra drop of floral, and this one is all coconut musk with just understated floral wisps, which is what Chrissy and I had both intended.

They are both fabulous, I can't decide which I love more.

So those who have already reserved, which version would you like? Please let me know, thank you!

Any news on the potential itty sets? 

Also I had a question about the journals, not sure anyone saw it in that thread. They are super pretty. Me wants. 

I would like to get my order squared away ASAP.

1 hour ago, Lainey said:

Lainey, Mara added it above to top post and you have one reserved.

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

You will notice I edited the info under Coco Chrissy's, I decided to make a second version of it.

The first version, it had an extra drop of frangipani in it, and after a couple of days, it exploded. It's gorgeous, but all of a sudden, the flower note is right on top and became the main course rather than just the garnish it was meant to be.

So I rebrewed it without the extra drop of floral, and this one is all coconut musk with just understated floral wisps, which is what Chrissy and I had both intended.

They are both fabulous, I can't decide which I love more.

So those who have already reserved, which version would you like? Please let me know, thank you!

I would like the second version without the frangipani. Thanks! :)

6 hours ago, Lainey said:

We've decided to make them, with both versions of Coco Chrissy's, so that's 5 itties for $6.00.

6 hours ago, Lainey said:

Also I had a question about the journals, not sure anyone saw it in that thread. They are super pretty. Me wants. 

Answered you via email

4 hours ago, Lainey said:

@Potion Master, which version of Coco Chrissy comes in the itty set? Just curious. 

both

17 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

We've decided to make them, with both versions of Coco Chrissy's, so that's 5 itties for $6.00.

Dammit, okay, I'll take one if there are any unspoken for. I am pumpkin and praline curious, and TWO Coco Chrissy's variants it too much to resist.

I'd like to release my reserve for the Coco Chrissy's.  I have been vacillating and finally decided that if I don't know I have to have it, I should wait a bit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...