Coco Chrissy's

Beccah

AD-PE-CocoChrissys.jpg

Sexy coconut musk - not too sweet, grownup and sleek! Crafted of warm musks, tropical vanilla, milky coconut, and a wee splash of frangipani. 

• luna65 locked this topic
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

I have a split opinion about this one. I lurrrrrrvvvveee the coconut and vanilla. It’s super stunning sexy slinky summertime. But something about either the Musk or the frangipani is just a hair off to me. I can’t quite put my finger on why exactly. I went through a process of hmm, is this Egyptian Musk? Oh is that what frangipani smells like? Hmm I have no idea. But whatever it is just bugs me too much to wear. I’m sad about it too because the part  I love, I REALLY love. This is 10000% a personal preference thing for my super picky nose, not anything actually off. My nose can be an asshole. Anyone who loves coconut and sultry warm summer musky sex bomb hotness should check this out.

My skin just eats this one up!!! *cries*  Or maybe I'm becoming nose-blind to yummy coconut vanilla musks? *cries harder*

Hopefully I can wear it to work and not get in trouble, lol. I applied 20 minutes ago and all I can detect now is a slightly sweet musk on my skin. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2018 at 12:58 PM, halo0073 said:

I have a split opinion about this one. I lurrrrrrvvvveee the coconut and vanilla. It’s super stunning sexy slinky summertime. But something about either the Musk or the frangipani is just a hair off to me. I can’t quite put my finger on why exactly. I went through a process of hmm, is this Egyptian Musk? Oh is that what frangipani smells like? Hmm I have no idea. But whatever it is just bugs me too much to wear. I’m sad about it too because the part  I love, I REALLY love. This is 10000% a personal preference thing for my super picky nose, not anything actually off. My nose can be an asshole. Anyone who loves coconut and sultry warm summer musky sex bomb hotness should check this out.

I held off on reviewing this one for a while because when it first arrived, I tried it twice and it seemed really "off" to me as well. It has to be the frangipani, as I'm not a huge floral lover. I tried it again this afternoon, since I'm sorting through my LPs to see which ones I may trade/sell and to my surprise, it has settled down nicely. It still has a slight floral tinge to it, but it's mostly coconut, vanilla, and musk. I'm going to try it out again a couple of times to make sure it's a keeper, as I went full bottle unsniffed.

Low floral note: I like this except that there's a "husk-y" sort of undertone to this one which doesn't quite work for me.  It's just the slightest hint but it throws the whole thing off.

High floral note: I really like one because of the additional frangipani, I think.  it's a lovely blending, a nice combination of pretty and sweet, to my nose.