ISN'T IT TIME ALREADY??? AUGUST RELEASE??

I have talked to Mara, and the poor dear is running herself ragged! Danna is out of town, and Mara is handling this all by herself! That is why she hasn't been on the forum for a few days.

She says that she hopes to have them all ready by Monday at the latest. She may have them ready earlier, but is not for sure. So, be patient sweeties......they will be available soon!!

I have talked to Mara, and the poor dear is running herself ragged! Danna is out of town, and Mara is handling this all by herself! That is why she hasn't been on the forum for a few days.

She says that she hopes to have them all ready by Monday at the latest. She may have them ready earlier, but is not for sure. So, be patient sweeties......they will be available soon!!

Thanks for the info Dolly, I was beginning to wonder if she was ok over there. I have noticed her missing around the forum and have sent some emails to her with no response. SO I figured she was busy, but I wanted to make sure :020105~21:

Oh Mara !!! I'm sending you huge hug :D and I'm going to have a cocktail for you ! Vodka Martini :lol: , straight, w/3 olives ?!!

liz :001_tt2:

Oh Liz!! Make me one too eh? Extra dirty :D

Chicken strips,

Pixie

Oh yay blupest! GOOD EYE!!!!

And way to go MARA, dedication! We love you!

Oh my goodness it looks SOOO good up in print! (or website graphics ;) )

I am very excited to spend more $$$$ :)

Yup, it's up! :)

Still need to do the category pages (y'know - aphrodisiacs, personal power, etc) in the gift shoppe area, and still need to do the Table of Powers, but we're lookin good! We should be able to start shipping the new releases on Monday.

Thanks to all of you for the fabulous work this month! BRAVO!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of your creations!!!

I do realize I'm behind on the emails and order confirmations. Will start on that now. Thanks for your patience!

xoxoxoxo

Mara

Yup, it's up! :)

Still need to do the category pages (y'know - aphrodisiacs, personal power, etc) in the gift shoppe area, and still need to do the Table of Powers, but we're lookin good! We should be able to start shipping the new releases on Monday.

Thanks to all of you for the fabulous work this month! BRAVO!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of your creations!!!

I do realize I'm behind on the emails and order confirmations. Will start on that now. Thanks for your patience!

xoxoxoxo

Mara

WOW, girl, you are AWESOME!!!!

I have a big, long, complicated order.......would it be ok if I just email you what I want, and have you send me a paypal invoice?

I'm back from my vacation and my credit card is at the ready. I havent even looked at the August Releases but already know that I must have them ALL.

Yeah, with the size of my order PLUS the freebie sale bottles, they are going to need a forklift for my order.....just back it up to my door.....

wow dolly how much stuff are ya getting lol you should take pictures of your collection once you get your latest box. I love to see how people keep their perfumes together.

Oh wow....

I have 44 full bottles now......yes I'm an addict.....add to that 10 full bottles coming.....some perfumes, some pheros....I took a pic right after I started buying here. At that time I had a little 3 level shelf on the wall....I had to add another 3 shelf unit about a month or so ago....they are all full......I need to take an updated one, after I get my newest stash......

Edited by Dolly

Oh they are gorgeous. Excellent job everyone! Thank you for your quick work Mara, and not making us wait until Monday!

Now to choose. I thought I knew which ones I would buy & sale freebie to select since I have to limit myself to two. Sigh. I've wanted Lioness for a friend since Vivica posted back in the spring. I'm greedy. Lioness would be perfect for my friend. I'm selfish. The buy 2 get 1 sale makes it easier but I'm afraid to sniff Lioness in case I love it and have to give it up. Then I want last months insight potion just for the label, and summer solstice because I could drink my sample. I hate being limited.

So glad I'm getting a sample pack of these I love my samples.

Well, I just KNOW that D & D for men is going to be SOOOOOOO sexy on my honey! And, I'll have the one for women.....so we will be down & dirty together...... :) Full bottles of BOTH of those coming my way! Oh, and Classic Seduction.....and a sampler......and and and.....a BUNCH of pheros.....

Autumn Lust

Nakai Nectar

Smokey Kisses

Tropical temptation

Le sommeil des anges

These are the ones that I have on my list to order in full bottles. :D Very exciting!