Archive: Velvet & Steel

luna65

Coco, the fencing champion of Catropolis, tells us how she keeps her winning edge: "Ah…they never expect it, when I thrust in my blade in a triumphant lunge. They think I am too soft and fluffy to be a worthy opponent, that my attire is too frilly and I will trip in my fancy shoes. But beneath all this finery is the heart of a warrior, and of a champion. They may be entranced by my velvet…but they best beware my steel!"

A classic evocation of a sultry tropical breeze – much loved as a summer scent – these ingredients also serve as elements of protection and feminine power. We rule our destinies smooth as velvet and strong as steel…so come enfold yourself within rich coconut and coconut cream and an assortment of Egyptian, white and green musk, with a fresh whisper of bamboo and sweet splashes of pineapple and vanilla.

COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.

BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.

MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; chastity, protection.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Created by: Mara Fox

Collection inspiration: Pat (katz)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Baba Studio

Bohemian Cats collection, Spring 2012

Review Thread