Archive: Marigold & Amaranth

luna65

478606337_MarigoldAmaranth.jpg.5df1daae7446b72d0b741baa774c7f0c.jpg

An ode to immortal love, comprised of sweet green apples, daisy petals (he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...), marigold and amaranth — for healing of grief and broken hearts, May Lily, orange blossom and orange blossom honey — for eternal love and marriage; sugar — for sweetness, love and wishes come true, and earth for renewal, reincarnation and life. 

MARIGOLD ~ Strengthening & comforting, prophetic dreams, divination, protection. A traditional gift for the expelling of grief, and for their gift of yearly rebirth.
AMARANTH ~ Speeds healing, mends broken hearts, wisdom, protection, aids recovery from grief.
GREEN APPLE ~ Immortality, love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, fortelling spells.
APPLE BLOSSOM ~ Peace of mind, contentment, success, happiness, love attracting.
MAY LILY ~ Purity, modesty. Wards away evil, protects, breaks hexes. A blessing for departed souls.
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
HONEY and SUGAR ~ for sweetness, love, and wishes come true.
DAISY ~ Gentleness, innocence, loyalty and romance. Love, reunion, luck.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Adrienne (Starlitegirl)

Campfire Tales collection, August 2010

Review Thread