Annual Sale is Coming Soon!

halo0073

Okay since people are asking here is what we know so far. Mara is planning on launching the sale right after the monthly First Friday party so best estimate is that it will begin around the 9th-10th. It will last minimum of 4 weeks and it will be epic as usual with tons and tons of Sale bottles offered. Mara will post the details and rules and procedures before the actual sale goes up so that everyone has time to read them before the craziness starts. If it’s your first sale please read carefully as it’s a bit mad when it starts and the rules really need to be followed to save Mara’s sanity and ensure everyone gets what they want. But get excited! It’s Coming! Soooooooon!

Hooray!!

Trying to wait patiently...have a bunch of items I'm ready to order. I gave in a few weeks ago and ordered some samples of the summer releases to see if I needed to order any of them during the sale as well. :)

30 minutes ago, Saiyanprince said:

I read the rules but I'm lost. Is it anything that you buy or is there a list provided somewhere for certain items listed that would count? 

Here are the rules.  It will open sometime today in this forum. Mara will post what is available as far as sale items go. Read the rules carefully and you'll understand how it works. :)

She will make a post with a listing of all bottles included in the sale. I know it sounds confusing (this will only be my second sale). 

Give yourself time once you reserve what you think you want,  before submitting invoice request, because once you post you want a certain bottle, it will be reserved for you and it’s safe to wait to make sure you don’t want to still order more. 

33 minutes ago, Saiyanprince said:

I read the rules but I'm lost. Is it anything that you buy or is there a list provided somewhere for certain items listed that would count? 

Oh good! I didn't skip class this am, I decided to be a good little yogi, and I didn't miss out! Thank you dear sweet universe!

You guys can goose me, but what if I want the OCCO set? I'm confused. How would I reserve it, will it be mentioned in sale thread, how do I do this??!:kicking-dirt:

That's funny. I swear I didn't mean goose, I meant elf, but it just highlights my confusion.

Edited by Eastwood22

7 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

You guys can goose me, but what if I want the OCCO set? I'm confused. How would I reserve it, will it be mentioned in sale thread, how do I do this??!:kicking-dirt:

That's funny. I swear I didn't mean goose, I meant elf, but it just highlights my confusion.

You can't reserve it. It's a regular item. You can either order it separately from the sale or put it on the invoice email when you order your sale items. That's why I put in a separate order yesterday because I didn't want to rush to order my sale goodies and I "needed" the OCCO CHOCO and OCCO COCO COCOA, and didn't want to risk them selling out.

33 minutes ago, Kayla said:

You can't reserve it. It's a regular item. You can either order it separately from the sale or put it on the invoice email when you order your sale items. That's why I put in a separate order yesterday because I didn't want to rush to order my sale goodies and I "needed" the OCCO CHOCO and OCCO COCO COCOA, and didn't want to risk them selling out.

I did too!  Some things are best not left to chance :)   (.... and.... I ordered the sampler, because how could I not?)  If they arrive in time to  help me make educated decisions for the sale,  I will be even happier.  

8 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I am still a few hours away, kids, look for it this evening. :)

Oh awesome, thanks for the update! I just told my man, "I'm gonna go hit refresh a few times...."

2 minutes ago, Eve said:

I did too!  Some things are best not left to chance :)   (.... and.... I ordered the sampler, because how could I not?)  If they arrive in time to  help me make educated decisions for the sale,  I will be even happier.  

Absolutely! I was thinking that some people would definitely order multiples of their favorites since they are half-sized bottles. I also didn't want to rush and mess up the sale items, then have to place another order.

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I am still a few hours away, kids, look for it this evening. :)

Whew. I kept thinking I have to be in the wrong thread & missing it.  This is always a ton of work for you Mara. Thank you❤️

I'm dying from anticipation, lol!  It's 9:00 PM where I am and I've been overly excited all day.  I agree with everyone else's sentiments and appreciate all of the hard work and preparation that Mara and everyone at LPMP do to get ready for the sale. :)

I'm with you, Kayla!  I just poured myself a glass of wine to enjoy while I hit refresh like a mad woman...lol!  I know that a lot of hard work goes in to this, so I am just sitting back and hope I don't get too drunk before it goes live.  ;)  

2 minutes ago, Tinkerbelle said:

I'm with you, Kayla!  I just poured myself a glass of wine to enjoy while I hit refresh like a mad woman...lol!  I know that a lot of hard work goes in to this, so I am just sitting back and hope I don't get too drunk before it goes live.  ;)  

Hahaha! You might have more fun ordering if you do. 

I wholeheartedly support drunken shopping. What could go wrong?

I teach for the next few hours. It's totally spiritual to shop during shavasana, right?

15 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I'm dying from anticipation, lol!  It's 9:00 PM where I am and I've been overly excited all day.  I agree with everyone else's sentiments and appreciate all of the hard work and preparation that Mara and everyone at LPMP do to get ready for the sale. :)

I know the feeling. I had to remind myself that they're on West Coast time, so I didn't need to wake up extra early this morning just in case.

2 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

I know the feeling. I had to remind myself that they're on West Coast time, so I didn't need to wake up extra early this morning just in case.

I was up around 3:30 AM because my body just does that some nights, so I  checked just in case they had been posted. :)

not up yet....keep refreshing and it will appear when Mara posts the thread...?

Edited by TheBirkeys

It will be tonight....Mara keeps her word, unless it is something out of her hands...keep posted...you have waited this long..;)

It will be under Specials for Forum Members...usually right under the SALE RULES that is posted now..