Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

What are your thoughts on the 100% vs 60/40% sprays? Any practical differences when wearing them? For example, will the spray with oil in it stain clothing? Which broadcasts better? Lasts longer? etc 

 

I'm thinking about ordering Stone Cougar. I would like to wear it in my hair and have it broadcast nicely.

 

I already ordered Open Windows in a roll on before I realized sprays might be better for socials.

 

Thanks!

Edited by Circe
typos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, 60/40 lasts a little bit longer than 100. Haven’t noticed any staining on my clothes. In summer you might find you get plenty of throw with oil too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Circe said:

What are your thoughts on the 100% vs 60/40% sprays? Any practical differences when wearing them? For example, will the spray with oil in it stain clothing? Which broadcasts better? Lasts longer? etc 

 

I'm thinking about ordering Stone Cougar. I would like to wear it in my hair and have it broadcast nicely.

 

I already ordered Open Windows in a roll on before I realized sprays might be better for socials.

 

Thanks!

I have both, but I think the 60/40 is the best of both worlds, it won't burn off as fast. And heat does diffuse it all, I might be wearing more oil than spray over the summer myself. I've had zero issue with any oil staining, the only lingering effects have been a lovely leftover smell on the cuffs of my denim jackets and sweaters. But it's good to let it dry on your skin as much as possible, especially any of the sexy blends, and blends that have cops shouldn't be in your hair or on your clothes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Stone Cougar have cops in it? I thought it didn't, but the ingredients aren't listed so it was a guess on my part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what's in it, I'm sorry, I'm sure someone else could guess/tell you with much more certainty than myself. For my hair, I usually stick to Topper and DHEAS. I talk with my hands so I find that my wrists are perfect for getting the socials out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Circe said:

Does Stone Cougar have cops in it? I thought it didn't, but the ingredients aren't listed so it was a guess on my part.

Even though the actual ingredients are proprietary, it is stated it is safe to use as spray on hair and clothing.  Apparently it has a small amount of copulins, but not enough to be problematic.  Gotcha is another one that has cops, but can be used as spray. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is helpful because I was looking into buying a large bottle of Social Phero spray a dm didn’t know the difference. I think I’ll go with the 60/40 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also do you guys get the 1oz. Spray or the 1/3 fl. oz. oil with the 40/60 alc/oil spray? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like 40/60 alcohol spray for social pheros. Anything with cops, I just go for the oil. That lasts way longer for me (in terms of usage) even compared to the 1oz spray. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, colorfulaura said:

I like 40/60 alcohol spray for social pheros. Anything with cops, I just go for the oil. That lasts way longer for me (in terms of usage) even compared to the 1oz spray. 

Duly Noted 📝!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×