Private Editions for JULY 2018

0/10 Itty Sets available, 6 scents, $7 per Itty set.

(Eastwood, Luna, Beccah, Bella, Halo, GATart, Caylee, MidnightR, Crash, Eve)

AD-PE-JustinSpiritWolf.jpg

Justin's Spirit Wolf w/ Hedione

A bold base of sandalwood and amber, with an herbal top of bamboo, basil, green tea and Hedione.

1 Bottle Available

(OceanJewel) {ALT: OceanJewel, Lainey

AD-PE-EveChocoCherryOCCO.jpg

Eve's Choco Cherry Occo w/ EoW Copulins

Deep fudgey chocolates and dark sweet ambers, with candied cherries on top, plus an OCCO load of Copulins

3 Bottles Available

(SirenSong 1b,

AD-PE-DariGold.jpg

Dari Gold

In the tradition of our beloved creamy spicy scents Ebil-ish and Lick of Cream, Dari has created a thick and buttery conglomeration of deliciousness, featuring our thickest most buttery vanillas blended with coconut cream, spiced with nutmeg, clove and cardamom EOs, with a dash of spiced amber in the base.

7 Bottles Available

(JLisa, Kayla, , Saffron, Eastwood x3, Bella, Baroness) (ALT: Halo)

AD-PE-DariRocket.jpg

Dari's Rocket Powder

A summer take on the creamy spicy dream...creamed vanillas and coconuts, with a splash of boozy vanilla bean and caramelized sugar, teamed with tart pineapple and sweet mango butter , a dollop of sensual sandalwood in the base, and a sprinkling of chai spices on top.
8 Bottles Available

(JLisa, , Saffron, Eastwood x3, Baroness, DDolls, JLisa)

AD-PE-CherylSummerTea.jpg

Cheryl's Summer Tea with AJA

Cheryl's blend of white tea and multiple flower honeys, with a squirt of lemon and a splash of Aja.

3 Bottles Available

(Crash,

AD-PE-MichelleSummerPumpkin.jpg.d2da012baca9e46e7c36b648f0effc97.jpg

Michelle's Summer Pumpkin

In the vein of our old fave, Pumpkin Juice Cocktail, this is a luscious pumpkin with a summery spin - teamed with tart and bright apple and pineapple, and a dash of spice.

2 Bottles Available

( Saffron,

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I am dying!!!!! That cow is killing me. I am so excited!!! I love these labels!!!

Edited by Eastwood22

I'm so excited!  I'm going to be in OCCO heaven!  My PE and the limited edition OCCOs too!   I'd been giving myself this stern talking to about the upcoming sale. Because, in the past few months my beloved jeep has needed over three grand in repairs and tires, and on top of that, the mounting veterinary bills for the dog who is now diabetic. So I was telling myself how I had to be level headed, (I'm sure most of you have "the talk" with yourself too)  So much for that!  Right out the window!  whoosh!  good intentions went so fast the wind from their exit blew my hair straight back! 

I'm really curious about notes of the other PEs too! ...love the cow, and the wolf... love my label...love the name Rocket Powder lol.   I'm going to love July!!! 

Eve, are you just dying, waiting for the notes? Or are you all calm, because you know what's in yours? I'm trying to be all nonchallant, but really I'm like...:beggingpleasesmiley:

2 hours ago, bruiseviolet said:

What notes are in yours?

Only the PM can say! Even if I had it, I'm not that skilled at picking out individual notes.

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Eve, are you just dying, waiting for the notes? Or are you all calm, because you know what's in yours? I'm trying to be all nonchallant, but really I'm like...:beggingpleasesmiley:

Oh ....  you know,  I'm kind of nonchalant   ......hahaha   NO! I'm not  all  calm (and I got my shipping notice, so now I'm even more excited!)   I wanted a simple straightforward chocolate cherry, but managed to send Mara long ramblings where I talked in circles about it anyway!  ... like, "this" fragrance worked for me, but  not "that" fragrance, and listed notes I knew I didn't want, but it pretty much was all in her capable hands, and incredibly talented nose, as far as the details go.   I CAN NOT WAIT!

Luna, me too! nothing speaks to me  quite like  good chocolate covered cherry. :) 

Eve, I know your chocolate "situation!" I'm very glad Mara knows what you need. And what I need! And I know I don't need it now,

but I'm anxiously awaiting my shipping notice! I feel like a kid a week before my birthday party.

On 7/6/2018 at 9:47 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Eve, I know your chocolate "situation!" I'm very glad Mara knows what you need. And what I need! And I know I don't need it now,

but I'm anxiously awaiting my shipping notice! I feel like a kid a week before my birthday party.

lol, my "chocolate situation".  Very apt description ?  I figure your Dari Gold is  play on Keri Gold, so, buttery Yay!  I do love butteriness (spell check is telling me that this is not a word, but we know better!)   If there are itty sets offered, I don't see a way around ordering one.  

ps - last shipping tracking information still shows Portland, but I don't think USPS updates over the weekend.  If it makes it to my local post office tomorrow morning, you know I'll be obsessively watching for the delivery truck.

@Eve oh yeah, there will be butter! My man has yelled "I smell butter, is it time for bed?" from the sofa in the next room, he says butter is an aphrodesiac for him. I got the name Darigold from the dairy collective, after my friend sent me a pic of a stick of butter that said "Who's your Dari" on it. I grew up on he east coast and my mom has Philly accent so she and everyone I grew up with say my name with a short A. But here in CA, it sounds just like "dairy" instead of the "DAAH-ri" I grew up with. Sometimes things at the yoga studio get tagged #WhosYourDari. I suggested the dairy logo to Mara, but of course she upleved it X1000! 

"Rocket Powder" is what my man called a combo I made from a few of our favorites. I think the perfume version of Dari Gold will smell more like "his" beloved Rocket Powder and Rocket Powder will smell more like the "Dirty Coconut Chai with Hella Cops," but I'll find out soon enough. I had one boosted with LFM and the other LFN. 

If you click on underlined part, it should take you to someone else's link for their IG photo where they THINK their name is also Dari. 

Edited by Eastwood22
#WhosYourDari

I never even considered that Dari could be pronounced other than “dairy”.  However, I grew up in Miami,  and did have some older women relatives who called it m “myamuh” with the emphasis on middle syllable.   About the  Kerrygold butter, I can’t even begin to estimate how many pounds I’ve bought of it in my lifetime. (The cow on your label is killer!) 

I would never have thought to pronounce your name with a long "a" sound, like dairy. I was thinking that it would rhyme with safari. I know a Mari and a Sari, who both pronounce their names that way. I'm on the east coast. Maybe that's why. 

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

I would never have thought to pronounce your name with a long "a" sound, like dairy. I was thinking that it would rhyme with safari. I know a Mari and a Sari, who both pronounce their names that way. I'm on the east coast. Maybe that's why. 

Oh yeah, I have a friend here named Sari who's also originally from the east coast, we joke around because we're the only people who say each others name right. I don't know why it turns to a long A out here, and I know a guy named Harry and no one called him Hairy. But I much more rhyme with Harry (and Gary) then safari. 

41 minutes ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

Hell.  Please reserve a Dari Gold and Rocket Powder.  I am sunk

Are you a butter and spice gal, too?

6 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Oh yeah, I have a friend here named Sari who's also originally from the east coast, we joke around because we're the only people who say each others name right. I don't know why it turns to a long A out here, and I know a guy named Harry and no one called him Hairy. But I much more rhyme with Harry (and Gary) then safari. 

Lol - "Hairy." ?

I am over the moon! ?   my Choco Cherry Occo has arrived,  :heart0974:   

Edited by Eve
I don't know if I'm supposed to post about it yet :(

8 hours ago, Eve said:

I am over the moon! ?   my Choco Cherry Occo has arrived,  :heart0974:   

I'm very happy for you but I haven't even gotten a shipping notice. I am still here :beggingpleasesmiley:

37 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I'm very happy for you but I haven't even gotten a shipping notice. I am still here :beggingpleasesmiley:

In the words of Tom Petty, the waiting is the hardest part ... or, how about Carly Simon’s “Anticipation”.... or, how about.... 

..... um...  I got nothing that will help you

I tried, I really did  ?

Just now, oceanjewel said:

Any news on the notes? Hoping to add at least one of these to my sale order.

I don’t know if I’m supposed to, before the official description goes up.   I will say that when still wet, it smells very much like Wild Cherry does, but the dry down is not that similar. 

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Thank you, Ladies! Everything is updated to this point. Sorry it took me so long to get all my info up there...LIFE HAPPENS! XOXOXOX

Thanks Mara! It was worth the wait. Totally stoked on the mango butter, that's the only surprise note and I love me some mangos! My next door neighbor worked at an organic vegetable distributor and would bring me cases of overly ripe (for most people) mangos that would've otherwise had a lonely demise.