Private Editions for JULY 2018

Could I sign up for one of those itty sets? Sorry, I'm new, not sure how this works--do you send an invoice to the email registered to my account here? So curious to try out these scents, particularly Dari Gold! :D 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Crash said:

Could I sign up for one of those itty sets? Sorry, I'm new, not sure how this works--do you send an invoice to the email registered to my account here? So curious to try out these scents, particularly Dari Gold! :D 

Welcome, Crash!  I reserved you an itty set, thank you. :)

When you send an email for your sale invoice, just make sure *Itty Set July 2018* is on your list of things to buy. And please include your forum name in the email.

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com  or  LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

@johnsonlisa90012, @Kayla, and @StacyK, you ladies will absolutely NOT be disappointed! Dari Gold is exactly what I imagined, and it has staying power, I didn't put much on and I'm still getting it 7 hours later. Like Mara said, it has Lick of Cream and Ebil-ish elements, with  spices and amber to hold it down. I could bury my face in it all day, or cuddle up to it like a sleeping kitten. It's perfect for LFN. Rocket Powder is so much more than I imagined! Creamy, spicy, velvety coconut goodness, but with a more sheer vibe. It's not a floral in any way, but maybe it's the sandalwood, pineapple and mango together that almost give it a floral vibe? Can we just take a vote and decide that pineapple is a flower? But when I compare to say Creamy Ylang, that's a real floral on the coconut. I wish I spoke perfume better. I just know it's more sheer and luxorious, than some more recent coconuts, or maybe I've gotten accustomed lately to the grounding from the cocoa butter. (There's no cocoa butter in here.)

Anywho, this is NOT a review of either, that will happen in some days.

5 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Can we just take a vote and decide that pineapple is a flower?

LOL no, but that was a valiant effort. :lol:

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

LOL no, but that was a valiant effort. :lol:

A girl can try.

Rocket Powder just pulled into a soft, pillowy powdery place, 11 hours later! I feel like it went away for a bit and then just came back. I hope it's this awesome AFTER it recovers from its travels!

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

A girl can try.

Rocket Powder just pulled into a soft, pillowy powdery place, 11 hours later! I feel like it went away for a bit and then just came back. I hope it's this awesome AFTER it recovers from its travels!

Pineapple is my favorite note and I'm trying to decide if I need a bottle of this...Does it go to a powder soft scent quickly or does the pineapple make it pop?

4 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Pineapple is my favorite note and I'm trying to decide if I need a bottle of this...Does it go to a powder soft scent quickly or does the pineapple make it pop?

I just got it yesterday, so it needs to settle, but I'm most likely going to wear it again today. I think it was the pineapple and mango that helped make it shine. But I don't remember experiencing it as powdery until after 9 hours. I love pineapple and have it in the Summer '15 LP, I know the pineapple in that is too strong for some but it's just right for me. Do you have that one? I'll put some of that somewhere on my body for a pineapple comparison. It's definately more noticably pineapple on me than Fairy Cake: Pineapple, it's more cake and not enough pineapple on me, I have never experienced "too much pineapple." Vieux Carre also could've had more for my tastes. 

There were 9 itty's with Rocket Powder, plus two other ladies ordered FB's, so I'm looking forward to reviews from our peeps who speak perfume more eloquently.

• 2 weeks later...

@Potion Master I have exactly zero business making an order at the moment, but I'm flying through the Rocket Powder, and the only reason I'm not flying through the Dari Gold is that I'm "saving it for good," like I'm a little kid with new shiny dress up shoes my mom won't let me wear. I know there's approx 3 of each left, is that everything or is there a secret bottle or two tucked away? Because if I place an order before receiving my embarrassment of riches sale order, someone should punch me in the face. 

53 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Potion Master I have exactly zero business making an order at the moment, but I'm flying through the Rocket Powder, and the only reason I'm not flying through the Dari Gold is that I'm "saving it for good," like I'm a little kid with new shiny dress up shoes my mom won't let me wear. I know there's approx 3 of each left, is that everything or is there a secret bottle or two tucked away? Because if I place an order before receiving my embarrassment of riches sale order, someone should punch me in the face. 

There's a little extra saved aside for you, and one person didn't follow through with her reserves, so currently I have available:

Dari Gold - 7 bottles

Dari's Rocket Powder - 8 bottles

:)

@Potion Master okay, phew. I'll keep my eye on the counts, I imagine most of us are all shopped out for a few weeks so I can relax until August! I'm pretty excited to hear reviews once people get their July itty sets. As long as I get one more of each I am sure that I will be okay! (She says as she huffs some more RP off her forearm!)

15 hours ago, Bella15 said:

I think my daughter might love Dari Gold, I can't wait to get my itty set and have her try it!

If she is the kind of person who prefers thinner, crunchier cookies with more butter (and maybe more salt) over extra sweet chewy cookies, I bet she'd like it. Not that DG is anything like cookies, I just mean personality-match wise. 

12 hours ago, halo0073 said:

I know I really want to smell Eastwood’s PE’s too! 

Halo, they could go either way for you. I know you don't like brown sugar or caramel, and there isn't exactly either of those, but there's a bit of a caramel vibe.

On 7/31/2018 at 12:21 AM, Bella15 said:

If there is a bottle of Dari Gold left, may I reserve it?

12 hours ago, The Baroness said:

Could I please reserve a bottle of Dari Gold and one of Dari's Rocket Powder, also?

Bella got the last posted bottle, but we MIGHT have one more for you, Baroness. I will ask the guys.

13 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

No more after that though right?

John thinks we have one more, and we have it there, but I want to make sure it isn't something that was reserved and not packed yet, so we'll give it a few days. You want to be on the list for that?

6 hours ago, halo0073 said:

No more after that though right?

I can speak for the Gold, but I've been watching the counts and I think there's 2 RP left, one for @dolphindolls2 (yeah!) and one more posted, I believe. The good news is that this greedy girl, me, has a happy little stash on the way.

29 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I can speak for the Gold

And that was supposed to say can't. Which is prob obvious. 

7 hours ago, Potion Master said:

John thinks we have one more, and we have it there, but I want to make sure it isn't something that was reserved and not packed yet, so we'll give it a few days. You want to be on the list for that?

Yes please! 

Can I please get one of those bottles of Cheryl's Summer Tea? I'm kinda shocking myself liking it the best of the itty set--usually tea isn't my jam, but it's just delicious. :D

@Potion Master Did Justin take the other bottle or two you were holding for him? No regrets on giving my reserve to Snoopyace, but if there's another bottle available I'll take it.

7 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

@Potion Master Did Justin take the other bottle or two you were holding for him? No regrets on giving my reserve to Snoopyace, but if there's another bottle available I'll take it.

He's coming in tomorrow to decide, OceanJewel. I may have another for you, yeah. I will post an ALT.

14 hours ago, Potion Master said:

He's coming in tomorrow to decide, OceanJewel. I may have another for you, yeah. I will post an ALT.

Thanks! I’ll wait to send my latest sale invoice until you know for sure if that’s okay with you?