New Releases for JULY 2018 - SPECIAL SET!

because I said I would....

A Limited Edition OCCO Set!

These will be made available on Monday, July 9th, to coincide with SALE 2018!

AD-OCCOCherryTobac.jpg

OCCO: Cherry Tobac

AD-OCCOChoco.jpg

OCCO: Choco

AD-OCCOCocoCocoa.jpg

OCCO: Coco Cocoa

AD-OCCOFlorale.jpg

OCCO: Florale

AD-OCCOMidnightLavender.jpg

OCCO: Midnight Lavender

AD-OCCOOrchidZing.jpg

OCCO: Orchid Zing

AD-OCCOPineapple.jpg

OCCO: Pineapple

AD-OCCOSandalMusk.jpg

OCCO: Sandal Musk

PopArtSet.jpg

This set of 8  Copulin Enhanced scents is offered in 5 ml Roller Bottles, and 1 ml Trial Sets.

A portion of all sales from this set will be donated to the following charities:
ACLU
NAACP
The Trevor Project
Planned Parenthood
The Human Rights Campaign
The Southern Poverty Law Center
Natural Resources Defense Council
The National Immigrant Justice Center

A total of eight charities for each of the eight OCCO varieties. In addition, we are giving you the option to join in the donation. You will see the option when you buy your bottles "1/6 oz Bottle + 1.00", this means you would like to add an extra dollar for charity.

We have chosen these eight charities because they are actively working to repair the damage which the current administration has done with regard to human and civil rights, the rights of women, minorities, immigrants and the LGBT+ community, and Mother Nature herself. Thank you for joining us in donating!

You said you would???  I didn’t know it moved beyond discussion!!

I’m so excited!!!!!   

Words fail me, and words rarely fail  me. :heart0974:

7 minutes ago, Tinkerbelle said:

EEEEEKKKKK!  Am I understanding that we can only buy sets and not individual bottles?  Because I'm already wanting to hoard the pineapple!  But I'm SOOO excited about these!

The trials will only be available as a set.

The bottles will be available individually, as well as a discounted price for the full set.

Kayla, treat them like regular new releases.

I need to mention that these are a seriously limited edition set that I am guessing will sell out during the sale. Get your trigger fingers ready!

No stress, tho. lol.

4 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I need to mention that these are a seriously limited edition set that I am guessing will sell out during the sale. Get your trigger fingers ready!

No stress, tho. lol.

Hmmmm... there's one I can't live without, so I'll be ordering it prior to the sale. Thanks for the heads up about them being really limited! 

19 minutes ago, Kayla said:

@Potion Master - Quick question - will these need to be reserved on the sale thread or should we treat them like the other non-sale items? Also, I just reread the original post and LOVE that part of the proceeds will go to charity! ❤

Count me as another person who loves that part of the proceeds are going to charity, especially human rights charities. Can'r wait to read the detailed notes on all of these!

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

No stress, tho. lol.

I thought I didn't need anything in the sale.

Sometimes I wonder how these thoughts end up in my head! I saw in the sale rules thread that Halo compared the sale to the Hunger Games. People really do like to party.

2 hours ago, Tinkerbelle said:

I'm already wanting to hoard the pineapple!  But I'm SOOO excited about these!

I've got my eye on the pineapple, too, plus the midnight lavender. 

2 hours ago, Eve said:

You said you would???  I didn’t know it moved beyond discussion!!

Eve, I had the same thought! Mara loves us!

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Eve, I had the same thought! Mara loves us!

Yes, she does! 

(and the link she posted to the Because I said I Would foundation  -is it a foundation? - organization ?  is very interesting.  So much good ! )

...very limited, quantities, huh?  Okay, I'll tell you guys right now that I don't have my sights set on the florals, lavender, or pineapple.  Everything else though?  Yesss!  

I'm also excited because I just noticed my OCCO Ambrosia is somehow half gone! Perfect timing!

15 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Mara loves us!

I don't think people truly realize how much she really does.

25 minutes ago, luna65 said:

It's pretty clear to me! I'm guessing her hours are insane, though.

On 7/4/2018 at 5:38 PM, Potion Master said:

The trials will only be available as a set.

The bottles will be available individually, as well as a discounted price for the full set.

Squeee!  So, maybe jumping the gun here, but I am pre-planning sale purchases. :)  Can you tell us what the prices will be on these?

9 hours ago, ElizabethOSP said:

Whoa. Looks like I came home at the right time! 

xoxoxox, all!  ?

Oh! Welcome home! ❤️ Where have you been, Luv?! I know there's a story to tell here....

On 7/5/2018 at 10:44 AM, luna65 said:

Luna, it surprises me sometimes how much a person's essential goodness, or aspects of their character and personality can be projected via an internet forum.  Mara is a shining star, and she makes me feel special.

4 hours ago, Blanche said:

So how does it work? Should we reserve these here on Monday? Will it count towards the sale? Since the sale begins on Tuesday? I am a little confused here :)

Blanche,  see the quote below.  From how I interpret what PM said,  you don't need to reserve them.  If they are part of the invoice you submit for the sale, they will count toward your total purchase price.  But, you can  also just purchase them once available, instead of adding to your sale order.

On 7/4/2018 at 6:07 PM, Potion Master said:

No stress, tho. lol.

On 7/4/2018 at 6:02 PM, Eve said:

Okay, I'll tell you guys right now that I don't have my sights set on the florals, lavender, or pineapple.  Everything else though? 

Eve, I have exactly zero idea what, if anything, :wink88:I'll be getting in the sale, but if we both end up with full sets of these, I would trade you the ones you like for your lavender and pineapple ones after the dust from the sale settles. 

28 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Eve, I have exactly zero idea what, if anything, :wink88:I'll be getting in the sale, but if we both end up with full sets of these, I would trade you the ones you like for your lavender and pineapple ones after the dust from the sale settles. 

done! 

Is anyone else checking the site obsessively to see if notes are posted yet?  

The OCCO set is now live!

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/21642631/new-releases

Let me know if you see any typos, thanks!

A portion of all sales from this set will be donated to the following charities:
ACLU
NAACP
The Trevor Project
Planned Parenthood
The Human Rights Campaign
The Southern Poverty Law Center
Natural Resources Defense Council
The National Immigrant Justice Center

A total of eight charities for each of the eight OCCO varieties. In addition, we are giving you the option to join in the donation. You will see the option when you buy your bottles "1/6 oz Bottle + 1.00", this means you would like to add an extra dollar for charity.

We have chosen these eight charities because they are actively working to repair the damage which the current administration has done with regard to human and civil rights, the rights of women, minorities, immigrants and the LGBT+ community, and Mother Nature herself. Thank you for joining us in donating!

I cannot wait to try all of these!  It was a lot of fun to imagine what each of those cuties on the label was thinking.